SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Pat Condell: Our Battle of Britain
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pat Condell: Our Battle of Britain Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
I'm shocked that youtube hasn't banned the man. We can't have plain truths spoken in public, can we?

Go get 'em, Pat.

Posts: 107558 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG's 'n Surefires
Picture of M-11
posted Hide Post
Hear! Hear!

"Common sense is wisdom with its sleeves rolled up." -Kyle Farnsworth
"Freedom of Speech does not guarantee freedom from consequences." -Mike Rowe
"Democracies aren't overthrown, they're given away." -George Lucas

Posts: 6880 | Location: IL, due south of the Arch | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Beautiful Mind
Picture of DetonicsMk6
posted Hide Post
That's a great video. Thanks for posting!

“The most dangerous man to any government is the man who is able to think things out for himself, without regard to the prevailing superstitions and taboos. Almost inevitably he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane, and intolerable...”
― H.L. Mencken

-All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Posts: 4811 | Registered: March 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Awesome!
Independence!
It's a much better word than Brexit, and that's what it's all about.
We must have strong borders and national sovereignty. Freedom depends on it. Our Battle of Britain, and it must be won.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24104 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
I'm shocked that youtube hasn't banned the man. We can't have plain truths spoken in public, can we?

Go get 'em, Pat.

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="408" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/isfr1pn9iXY" width="725"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

The man is my hero. But as you note, he has not been silenced.

Long may he speak.

Posts: 11320 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OMCHamlin:
So what do you guys think the outcome will be, will Britain actually exit the EU? Say, within a year?
Or will their leaders and EU leadership force the British people to remain in the EU?

The WHOLE of the UK will leave the EU, not just Britain.

It will pose a problem in Northern Ireland, part of the UK that still has a border with an EU country, the Republic of Ireland, but solving that is not MY problem.

It always WAS a problem, back in the Bad Old Days of the so-called 'Troubles' - 1969 - 95-ish. How will that have changed?

Posts: 11320 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
Surprising that YouTube hasn't deleted him and this video.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Browndrake
posted Hide Post
Wow, he came strong on that one......Very well said. I hope it goes viral in the U.K.

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
- 1 Corinthians 16:13-14

Posts: 888 | Location: Southwest Michigan | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm shocked that youtube hasn't banned the man.

My thinking is that Google/YouTube likes to throw us a bone here and there just to pretend that they are fair and balanced.

Q

Posts: 26376 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The best take I have ever heard on Brexit. I wonder how long before he gets shut down.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16086 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
"A Parliament of charlatans, of proven liars, who campaigned to be elected on a core promise they knew they would break. A Parliament of political maggots feeding on the carcass of British democracy."

Applies very well to the despicable RINOs with respect to Obamacare.

Q

Posts: 26376 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather have luck
than skill any day
Picture of mjlennon
posted Hide Post
He can say anything he wants about British politicians. But, one cross remark about out elite American liberals and its censorship for sure.

Posts: 1827 | Location: Fayetteville, Georgia | Registered: December 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sounds a lot like how the U.S. is, lying politicians who think of themselves as our masters, not in our service.

Seems to me that there was a bill passed to build part of the wall. Wheres that at??

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The EU: THX 1138

-c1steve

Posts: 4052 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4756 | Registered: July 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post