SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Tucker To 'Blue-Eyed Rich Mexican' Ramos: 'You're Whiter Than I Am'
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tucker To 'Blue-Eyed Rich Mexican' Ramos: 'You're Whiter Than I Am' Login/Join 
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted
Dying over here Big Grin Big Grin

http://www.dailywire.com/news/...campaign=benshapiro#

Carlson To 'Blue-Eyed Rich Mexican' Ramos: 'You're Whiter Than I Am'

You’re whiter than I am. You’ve got blue eyes,” said Fox News Channel’s Tucker Carlson to Univision’s/Fusion’s Jorge Ramos on Wednesday. “So I mean, I don’t know exactly what you mean by white, or Latino.”

Carlson asked Ramos for a coherent definition of "Latino," describing his guest as a "blue-eyed rich Mexican." Ramos defined "Latino" as a person from "Latin America" who "[tends] to speak more Spanish at home than others."

Ramos regularly frames resistance to illegal immigration as a function of racism, implying that those he describes as Latinos and Hispanics constitute a race.

Carlson noted his guest’s racial phenotype after Ramos seemed to imply that Latinos are definitionally non-white. He asked Ramos to elaborate on comments the Univision/Fusion anchor recently made in which he seemed to portray ethnic Latino nationalism as in conflict with American nationalism.

Weeks ago, Ramos pushed what the Media Research Center’s Jorge Bonilla described as “racially-driven demagoguery.” He said the following in Spanish (emphases Bonilla’s):

"I am an immigrant, just like many of you. I am a proud Latino immigrant here in the United States. My name is Jorge Ramos, and I work at Univision and at the Fusion network. And you know exactly what is going on here in the United States. There are many people who do not want us to be here, and who want to create a wall in order to separate us. But you know what? This is also our country. Let me repeat this: OUR country, not theirs. It is our country. And we are not going to leave. We are nearly 60 million Latinos in the United States. And thanks to US, the United States eats, grows and, as we've seen today, sings and dances. So when they attack us, we already know what we are going to do. We are not going to sit down. We will not shut up. And we will not leave. That is what we are going to do."

Ramos claimed that President Donald Trump, his administration, and many of his supporters are animated by white racial nationalism:

“They think it is their country, that it is a white country, and they are absolutely wrong. This is not a white country. This is not their country. It is ours."

Whites in America will become a minority by 2044, predicted Ramos: “[America will become] a minority-majority country… Latinos, Asians, African-Americans. It is our country.”

Ramos regularly advocates on behalf of Spanish-speaking foreigners illegally residing in the homeland. In so doing, he conflates lawful and unlawful immigration while framing resistance to the status quo of both as driven by racial animus.

Ramos describes foreigners illegally residing in the U.S. as "undocumented immigrants."

Watch the segment below.

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKe91qMd5II

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
An interview with Tucker Carlson can be a very uncomfortable thing if you don't have your ducks in a row!

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20320 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rduckwor:
An interview with Tucker Carlson can be a very uncomfortable thing if you don't have your ducks in a row!

RMD

Even with your ducks in a row it can be very painful!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sabonim
Picture of Wayniac
posted Hide Post
Near the end of the interview, Jorge Ramos admits the Mexican government treats illegal immigrants "horribly".

If immigrants are treated so badly here, why do they continue to make the journey? Jorge has a dual citizenship, Mexican/American. Why then is he here denigrating the American government? If he really cared about "Latino" immigrants, shouldn't he be contesting the human rights abuses in Mexico?

Too bad Tucker Carlson didn't ask him.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow! What a Ride! ~Hunter S. Thompson

Posts: 1438 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ChuckWall
posted Hide Post
quote:
a minority-majority country… Latinos, Asians, African-Americans

"... a minority-majority country… Latinos, Asians, African-Americans..."

If you like Detroit, Newark, Memphis, Oakland and Birmingham, you'll love the future according to Ramos.

MAGA

Posts: 5689 | Registered: February 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
Tucker actually let Ramos off the hook on the "Who is 'us'?" question. He should have pressed Ramos to admit he's in effect saying he, I believe, includes illegal immigrants as part of the "us" who owns America,

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rusbro:
Tucker actually let Ramos off the hook on the "Who is 'us'?" question. He should have pressed Ramos to admit he's in effect saying he, I believe, includes illegal immigrants as part of the "us" who owns America,

"La Raza" has become more politically "sophisticated" in recent decades, but I remember reading their propaganda long ago, and they outwardly claimed that America belonged to them, especially the southwest, which they would "reclaim" demographically: simply move in in such numbers that they became the majority, and then the overwhelming majority.

When Ramos says that Latinos "own" America, he means it literally. And their goal-- the goal of racial radicals that "La Raza" represents-- is the complete takeover of America. That is not "white paranoia." It's their stated goal.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:...When Ramos says that Latinos "own" America, he means it literally. And their goal-- the goal of racial radicals that "La Raza" represents-- is the complete takeover of America. That is not "white paranoia." It's their stated goal.

Last quarter the class in the room before mine was Latino Studies. The prof forgot to erase his whiteboard at the end of his class, the instruction was along the lines of "your loyalty to La Raza should be greater than your loyalty to America".

Sidenote. The college president approved flying the campus US flag at half mast for a week after the last Nov election, in mourning for the downfall of America.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
I do not think any person from another country, any country, should be here without green/visa/passport/whatever documents. And if they intend to stay, they must be able to support themselves. Period.

Employers here must toe the line as well.

Posts: 6312 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sure seems like there are several Trump detractors named George.
Ramos
Soros
Bush
I'm sure there's others.

Posts: 3591 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Gosh, that's a fascinating observation, made all the more intriguing by the fact that "George" is such an uncommon name.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107507 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^
By George, I think you've got it!!

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don't take Tucker on in an interview unless you have done your homework and are ready. He is prepared with hard facts!

Posts: 702 | Location: Gatesville, TX | Registered: January 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hamden106:
I do not think any person from another country, any country, should be here without green/visa/passport/whatever documents. And if they intend to stay, they must be able to support themselves. Period....

It is certain you will never do well as a Democrat.

I fully support immigration. Many around the world want to come to America to participate in and enjoy the bounty that our culture provides. The problem is that too many want a seat on the gravy-train but don't want to pick up the responsibilities that provide that seat. Rather, they want the US to assimilate their home cultures in favor of our own, which home cultures create the conditions they are trying to escape. They flee the slum but they bring the slum with them and spread the disease here.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who else?
Picture of Jager
posted Hide Post
If we cut off the benefits to the parasites, they will not be out-producing anyone.

It's real simple. If you are here illegally and commit an additional crime - you are deported. If you are here illegally and consume more than you produce - you are deported.

Several hundred thousand back to Mexico will get the revolution there going. 2-3 million will kick it into high gear.

When their own government treats them like parasites, and they miss a good number of meals, the ball will get rolling.

Posts: 2568 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: October 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post