New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kate Steinle Login/Join 
Too soon old,
Too late smart
posted
Retaliation against white privilege? Obviously a murder by an illegal no big deal if the victim is white.

https://m.washingtontimes.com/...aW1lUDY0bU0ifQ%3D%3D

NRA Life Member
Member Isaac Walton League

I wouldn't let anyone do to me what I've done to myself

Posts: 1489 | Location: NoVa | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
Good for Mr Lu. Hope he starts a fight with them and calls on the ACLU to do the legal work at no charge! Turnabout is fair play!

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3762 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
I have no words. I thought about this post for quite awhile too. Kate's picture and the caption, "She had dreams too" is racist and hate speech according to UCSD Student Democrats. Unbelievable.

Posts: 13239 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
They don't want to have this reminder of the truth. I wouldn't want to be reminded of it either, were I some foreign criminal interloper in this country.

But, San Diego is no longer in the United States, so...

Posts: 107506 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post