SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    That Rainbow Bridge...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

That Rainbow Bridge... Login/Join 
legendary_lawman
Picture of prairieviper
posted Hide Post
I am very sorry for your loss. In March of 2016, I held our calico cat, Calie, as she crossed the bridge. It's a hard thing for us to do but let's the pet feel the love and comforting that you have always shared as they pass.

I believe we will see them again one day.

"In God We Trust"

Posts: 1992 | Location: Central USA - Cornfields & Cows | Registered: May 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
condolences and prayers sent

Posts: 3723 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
My condolences on the loss of your furry friend. I know how it is, having been there, myself Frown

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I have to agree with you. It never gets any easier.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
My sympathy to you. It hurts.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
I know what you are going through. I remember the time I had to help my schnauzer over. The most horrible experience I have had to date. I am sorry you have had to experience losing a pet.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4835 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
It is a horrible thing to have to do, but we have all done it and will do it again.

And it never gets any easier, but being with him at the end was good for the both of you.

Archerman

Posts: 2486 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry, it's never easy, no matter the circumstances.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20822 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss! It's really hard to go through that. One of the things I enjoy about this forum are the rainbow bridge postings. Not because somebody is losing a pet but because most on here understand the relationship between humans and their pets and how awesome it is and how hard it is when the time comes.

Posts: 1772 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
Condolences sent...

Posts: 4499 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
So sorry to hear. Feel blessed your kitty chose you to spend and share his life with. As the pain eases over time you will still and always feel the joy of the memories of your time together. Our family conversations are often about our loved ones that have gone over the Rainbow Bridge and the love, joy, and smiles they bring to us.

Posts: 9747 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post