SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Anybody use 35mm film anymore?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anybody use 35mm film anymore? Login/Join 
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BB61:
Thread drift but where do you have 35mm film developed? We found some rolls that were not developed recently and I couldn't find anyplace local.

In my basement darkroom Smile
Doesn't everyone still have one?

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4929 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
There are numerous places you can send film for developing, if you use a search engine to look.

Posts: 26893 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
:^)
Picture of BillyBonesNY
posted Hide Post
Yes indeed!
110 and 210 as well as 35mm.

Don't need any at the moment though.

Digital is fun... Enlarging from negative can be sublime.

----------------------------------------
http://lonesurvivorfoundation.org

Posts: 7179 | Registered: March 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of trebor44
posted Hide Post
120,220,35mm because 4x5 got too expensive to shoot and develop. I don't have a darkroom set up but it is not hard to use a changing bag to load the tanks. Enjoy!

--------------------------------

On the inside looking out, but not to the west, it's the PRK and its minions!

Posts: 624 | Location: Idaho, west of Beaver Dicks Ferry | Registered: August 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
THANK YOU !!

I'll see Dane Saturday. His wife and her twin sister are celebrating their birthdays.

Smile Smile Smile

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I started out with a Fuji rangefinder then bought this one, a Minolta SR-1 with the meter mounted on a bracket. The shutter sounded like the bolt closing on a full clip in an M-1 Garand, and almost as loud:

My current cameras, a Nikon F3 and an old Nikkormat, are waiting for Ecktachrome to begin showing up around here again.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9144 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FN in MT:
My old Nikon F's sit on a shelf. Who'da thunk it?

I have an F Photomic in a crate in storage, along with a 1950s Contax rangefinder (my dad's), and a Leica iiif red dial. They will eventually go back onto a shelf in my next house, a reminder of old times.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16676 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
The film arrived in today's mail. Thank you kindly, Jeff. Smile

Posts: 26893 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post