SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Married 25 years today
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Married 25 years today Login/Join 
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, 25 is quite a milestone.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Congrats!

Our 25th is this December.

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the milestone, I'm about 7 years behind you.

Posts: 2014 | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
32nd degree
Picture of roarindan
posted Hide Post
g'head keep it up....you'll be at 50 fore ya knows it.

"the world doesn't end til yer dead, 'til then there's more beatin's in store, stand it like a man, and give some back"
Al Swearengen

Posts: 4583 | Location: East Overshoe, second buckle from the top. | Registered: January 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free men do not ask
permission to bear arms
Picture of George43
posted Hide Post
Wife and I hit big 50 on Thursday.

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.

Posts: 3808 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

Michael

Posts: 1093 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats hope the next 25 are just as much fun. We made 37 this year, don’t know how I got so lucky or why she has put up with me for all this time (glad she did).

Posts: 1833 | Location: central Alabama | Registered: July 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations. We just had our 25th 2 weeks ago.

Posts: 698 | Registered: February 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dirty Boat Guy
Picture of parallel
posted Hide Post
Congrats... that was an expensive one for me, hopefully it was for you too as it's better to spend the money than to risk a woman's wrath. Big Grin

A penny saved is a government oversight.

Posts: 6708 | Location: New Orleans Area | Registered: January 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Move Up or
Move Over
posted Hide Post
congrats... 24 and change here.

Posts: 4954 | Location: middle Tennessee | Registered: October 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
congrats!!! The wife and I hit 25 years ago last month. Time flies. Congratulations to all of you who work to make it work.

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5292 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
Congratulations. My best to you and your family. My wife and I just celebrated our 27th a few weeks ago. Time does go fast and we do wonder what happened and how did we get here.

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2553 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by George43:
Wife and I hit big 50 on Thursday.
Dang, George, between the two of you, you've got a whole century of marriage.

Makes me tired just thinking about it. Razz

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loved those Texas
one room schools
posted Hide Post
Congratulations. I hadn't kept track of how long we've been married so I had to calculate it. 58 happy years.

"Louis was furious with the sharks. He thought they had an understanding: The men would stay out of the sharks' turf - the water - and the sharks would stay off theirs - the raft...If the sharks were going to try to eat him, he was going to try to eat them." From Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand

Posts: 1862 | Location: Cincinnati, Ohio | Registered: May 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
COngrats to you. We recently celebrated #16.

Posts: 6061 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
Congrats, 31 yrs here.

Posts: 5298 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Congratulations, SpinZone. Just browsing this thread, it seems to be a good year for 25th's. Ours is this Sunday.

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diversified Hobbyist
Picture of Steve 22X
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, 37 years here.
Anniversary, Valentines day and her birthday all fall within the same week.
Makes remembering each date easy.

-----------------------------------
Regards, Steve
The anticipation is often greater than the actual reward

Posts: 2463 | Location: Wylie, Texas | Registered: November 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post