SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Twin buskers covering Beatles tracks
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Twin buskers covering Beatles tracks Login/Join 
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted
Don’t think I’ve seen them mentioned on here. These guys are good. If you search for Blac Rabbit on YouTube you will see a bunch of their stuff

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
pretty good stuff
Beatles rule !

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54608 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
Pretty good! I might actually fish a dollar out for those guys if I saw them in the subway.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15251 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Odin we trust
Picture of akcopnfbks
posted Hide Post
WOW!

Posts: 1729 | Location: The Northernmost Broadcast Point of Radio Free America | Registered: February 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
very nice...

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post