SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Jane Fonda, at 82, says "No More Plastic Surgery."
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jane Fonda, at 82, says "No More Plastic Surgery." Login/Join 
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
Cannot wait until she says no more oxygen.

Posts: 3142 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckWall:
Pity she didn't use Joan Rivers' guy.

Well, Jane wouldn't call out Obama for being gay right before an election... and before going in for surgery. Wink

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24050 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Hey, Jane-nobody gives a shit about whether you have more plastic surgery, so knock yourself out.

Posts: 26892 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I understand embalming fluid is a great preservative....

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29681 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just want to piss on her grave.......or on her live face will do!!!

Posts: 6613 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I care just enough to post here about how I don't care.

Posts: 27922 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doc H.:
Tick-tock.

Doc, you own me a keyboard!

I heard it in Samuel L Jackson’s voice and there was a mf at the end.

I couldn’t agree more. Sooner the better. Traitor commie bitch.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11268 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Well they had to cut back for when she gets recycled.

Posts: 9139 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Snapping Twig
posted Hide Post
She should have one more surgery whereby they remove her head from her transom.

Posts: 2831 | Registered: May 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Americas premier TRAITOR!

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
At her age, it's leather surgery - not plastic surgery.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4221 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
What that traitorous bitch does would only interest me if she was on fire.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
Why can't you guys be nice and just say "I don't care". Except its fun trashing the bitch.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18387 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
I hope she passes after Trump is re-elected, and Ginsberg replaced with one of his choices, both events burned into her memory.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16662 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
Hey, Jane-nobody gives a shit about whether you have more plastic surgery, so knock yourself out.

I believe she is suffering from severe insecurities, hence her need to keep her name in the media. Years ago, she made some sort of personal shrine in her yard, 'to remind herself of all the wonderful things she did.' This is not the behaviour of a self-assured, rational, well-adjusted human being.

I really wonder if this urgent desire to be liked is what drove her to the North Vietnamese. After all, they fawned all over her, giving her the literal red-carpet treatment and treating her like royalty. I imagine this stroked her ego in ways that could not be done in the US, even though she was a 'celebrity' here. Yes, she was hot in her prime, but that was before most of us here were probably even born. She has been in a variety of movies in recent decades, but she hadn't been an "A-lister" for at least 40 years.

In the end, she is a bitter, self-doubting sorry excuse of a human being who really never did much to make her mark in history (being an actress in glorified high school class plays does not qualify, IMO). Now, she is facing the inevitable end of life, knowing deep down that she STILL has not achieved anything worthy in life. So, she will run to the press to get that short high of seeing her name on CNN.com for 14 minutes, only to be bumped off by one of the Kardashians having a wardrobe malfunction in public again.

I don't wish any misfortunes on her; she is doing all that without me. I also do not excuse her for her treasonous actions in Vietnam, for which she has never really apologized nor expressed even a shred of regret over. That's not my problem - that is between her and God. I just want her to go away.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21838 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SPWAMike0317
posted Hide Post
Excellent. I am picking up on this trend, no more plastic surgery for me. Alert the media.

Let me help you out. Which way did you come in?

Posts: 717 | Location: North of Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: January 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:...

I believe she is suffering from severe insecurities,...

She's a textbook narcissist, and has made it a deliberate lifelong choice to be who she is.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43860 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
deliberate lifelong

The problem being the life is too long.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18387 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Piggybacking on this thread, I see that slag “Hanoi Jane” is being paid big bucks to address the crowd at Kent State’s commemoration of the 50th Anniversary of the shootings.

https://www.cleveland.com/news...da-may-4-speech.html

I’ve sent a polite email expressing my dissatisfaction with that decision to this guy, whois apparently in charge of shitty decisions there:

Eric Mansfield

creed2@kent.edu

Posts: 26892 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^
I am surprised Kent State wants to have a commemoration. If I recall correctly this is an event most graduates would like to forget.

Posts: 17221 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post