SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Jane Fonda, at 82, says "No More Plastic Surgery."
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jane Fonda, at 82, says "No More Plastic Surgery." Login/Join 
Picture of fpuhan
posted
This one is a major LOL. In fact, it's a ROFL!

Hanoi Jane says she's no longer going to submit to plastic surgery. At 82, one has to wonder how much "natural" is left?

https://www.foxnews.com/entert...done-plastic-surgery

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
I don’t drink, but I’ll have one the day she croaks.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3955 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ChuckWall
posted Hide Post
Pity she didn't use Joan Rivers' guy.

MAGA

Posts: 5689 | Registered: February 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can't say I give a fuck.

Posts: 1546 | Registered: October 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
As I scanned the page....saw "Jane Fonda, 82". For a nano second I thought she may have died. Oh Well.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Sorry, but the only news I want to read of Hanoi Jane is her obit.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Hanoi Jane" is simply press release happy. Who cares if she gets another face or boob lift.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Why would anyone care about this traitor.

She's about as relevant as Bernie Sanders and as much of a communist.

Posts: 230 | Registered: January 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Fuck You HJ

Posts: 5299 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can you imagine how vain a person has to be to still be getting plastic surgery in their 70’s.

Posts: 3874 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
She should use dirt. 5.33 cubic yards would be about right.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
There are far more Americans alive who can say, "Who is Jane Fonda" than know who she is.

Personally, I cannot recall any movie she was in. Or was she a dancer / singer?

OK, I peeked ... she was in Cat Ballou, but the only thing I remember about that movie was the outstanding job Lee Marvin did, and Clay Boone's memorable line: I've never seen a man get through a day so fast.

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Something wild
is loose
Picture of Doc H.
posted Hide Post
Tick-tock.

"And gentlemen in England now abed, shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin's Day"

Posts: 2746 | Location: The Shire | Registered: October 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Woodman:
There are far more Americans alive who can say, "Who is Jane Fonda" than know who she is.

OK, I peeked ... she was in Cat Ballou, but the only thing I remember about that movie was the outstanding job Lee Marvin did, and Clay Boone's memorable line: I've never seen a man get through a day so fast.

The only movie that comes to mind was 'On Golden Pond' and it was a good one. Henry Fonda and Katherine Hepburn were also in it and Hepburn got an Oscar for best actress. Outside of that, I can't think of another one.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Woodman:

Barbarella, a futuristic plot designed to allow her to show her body off, other than that the movie sucks...

Posts: 23238 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Someone should suggest she try lead facial reconstruction. That’d be great...something in the 230 grain range for optimum results.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Klute. She played a whore. Art imitates life.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16004 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bayouman
posted Hide Post
All I am interested in is to read her obit. That worthless bitch cost American lives in Viet Nam.

Bayouman
Never let the enemy pick the battle site.

Posts: 727 | Location: New Orleans, Louisiana  | Registered: June 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
The light bulb went off when her muff became a goatee.

Posts: 7437 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
I saw Jane Fonda at 82, my mind inserted dead Frown

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3636 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post