SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Jane Fonda, at 82, says "No More Plastic Surgery."
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jane Fonda, at 82, says "No More Plastic Surgery." Login/Join 
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Jane is taking another important moral stance. You have to admire her.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shorted to Atmosphere
Picture of Shifferbrains
posted Hide Post
It’s a good thing, pretty soon she’d have a goatee.

Posts: 5199 | Location: Manteca, CA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
Jane is taking another important moral stance. You have to admire her.

I'm sure she's got more expertise in this field, than world affairs and the balance of power between the West, it's allies, and communists in Vietnam. Roll Eyes

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10194 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
^^^^^^^
I am surprised Kent State wants to have a commemoration. If I recall correctly this is an event most graduates would like to forget.

IMO, it's All part of the Democrat party playbook to keep reminding voters about mass shootings and the evil guns involved.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GWbiker:
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
^^^^^^^
I am surprised Kent State wants to have a commemoration. If I recall correctly this is an event most graduates would like to forget.

IMO, it's All part of the Democrat party playbook to keep reminding voters about mass shootings and the evil guns involved.

Don't forget the 'Victimhood' angle. Dems LOVE victims.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21845 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Probably because she has nothing left to plasticize...

Posts: 13812 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Did her father ever make any comments about her traitorous activity in Vietnam, such as denounce her and/or her actions? Maybe mentioned somewhere in a book or memoir?? He seemed fairly conservatve to me, or was he just another Liberal hack and kept it low key?

As to her “big announcement”, who gives a popcorn fart?? Just expire already...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FN in MT:
As I scanned the page....saw "Jane Fonda, 82". For a nano second I thought she may have died. Oh Well.

Yeah, one can always hope this traitorous bitch died, but I suspect she died some time ago, and what we are seeing now is only a mechanical representation.

Doubt anything of the original is left anyway,

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Something wild
is loose
Picture of Doc H.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
Did her father ever make any comments about her traitorous activity in Vietnam, such as denounce her and/or her actions? Maybe mentioned somewhere in a book or memoir?? He seemed fairly conservatve to me, or was he just another Liberal hack and kept it low key?

As to her “big announcement”, who gives a popcorn fart?? Just expire already...

Fonda was a long time FDR Democrat, but a LTJG with a Bronze Star from WWII. He had a "strained" relationship with his daughter. I expect very strained.

"And gentlemen in England now abed, shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin's Day"

Posts: 2746 | Location: The Shire | Registered: October 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
Never mind no more plastic surgery, I just so look forward to hearing NO MORE JANE FONDA.
I wonder if she had been hung by the neck until dead, as she should have been, if that would have pulled some wrinkles out smooth.
I'm not a big fan of Jane.
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1683 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
She doesn't look a day over 80 years old. Crazy ol' pelosi wants the name of her plastic surgeon.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
No more knife for Hanoi Jane? That's too bad, I was hoping for toxic shock. Maybe a bus, oh well.

Posts: 6390 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
quote:
Originally posted by Woodman:
Personally, I cannot recall any movie she was in. Or was she a dancer / singer?

Barbarella, a futuristic plot designed to allow her to show her body off, other than that the movie sucks...
Yeah, that "Pleasure Organ" was a real hoot! (I watched it before she went all Commie.)

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
I saw a headline to that article, I wouldn't even dignify it by clicking on it. She can die anytime and wouldn't shed a tear or even open the link. Pure scum...

Posts: 3851 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anymore face lifts for that hag and she'll be rocking rocking a goatee.

Posts: 1040 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: August 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post