SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Got a dog (Update on Page 2)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Got a dog (Update on Page 2) Login/Join 
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted
After much deliberation, we have a new family member. I present to you, Bodhi. He is a rescue dog; he was found down south with no mother and no siblings.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: chbibc,

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8527 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Awesome! He's going to be a great dog! Congrats!!

Posts: 1451 | Location: Western WA | Registered: September 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
Good for you! A rescue. I swear these guys KNOW you rescued them and love you accordingly.

Bravo!

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
What a beautiful pup! I think you'll all be happy.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
Heck of a cutie, right there. Congrats on the new pup.

Posts: 3519 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He is the em-BODHI-ment of cuteness.

Best of luck!

Posts: 2772 | Location: Northern California | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just Hanging Around
posted Hide Post
That's a handsome young man.

Posts: 3236 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats! Now try to be the person he thinks you are!

Rescues are the best!

I Drink & I Know Things

Posts: 352 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
Good lookin’ pup!

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Are you a (recent) previous dog owner?
There are a lot of newish things to help like crate training if you haven't done this before that can make this a much more pleasant experience for both you and the dog.
Either way, great to see another one get rescued.

Posts: 9510 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Laugh or Die
posted Hide Post
omg pls let me pet

If he's your first dog I can't second crate training enough. Quickest and best way to get the fewest amount of accidents in the house.

Posts: 10202 | Location: NC | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jester814:
If he's your first dog I can't second crate training enough. Quickest and best way to get the fewest amount of accidents in the house.

We lost our 12 year old yellow lab, Lily, last February. We had trained her. We will be doing crate training with the new pup.

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8527 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Absolutely beautiful pup!

Not to derail the thread but why do 95% of black dogs have a white patch on their chest.

By the way my dog is black and has a white patch on her chest.

Just weird to me and it doesn’t seem to matter the breed.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 1s1k,

Posts: 3920 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
Thank you for adopting. That's a handsome pup. Pickle Rick.

Posts: 2876 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Gorgeous pup. Congratulations!

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1935 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Congratulations. There are few things that bring as big a smile to my face as a new Dog.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36840 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow, what a handsome pup; congratulations!

Posts: 1702 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He is beautiful. Thank you for rescuing him.

Posts: 722 | Location: Maine | Registered: October 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Shop. Adopt.
Picture of hapevo
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

"Saving one dog will not change the world, but surely for that one dog, the world will change forever." - Karen Davison

"Man can measure the values of his own soul in the look of the eyes of an animal he's helped" - Author Unkown

Posts: 1524 | Location: NorCal | Registered: April 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
Adorable!

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5319 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post