SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Check out this Virginia gubernatorial campaign ad.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Check out this Virginia gubernatorial campaign ad. Login/Join 
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted
I'm speechless. Mad

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/nwh6aaktPaw

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15471 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Saw this last night on FNC. There is apparently nothing too low to stoop to to get your ass elected.

Battle flag was a nice touch assholes.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20303 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Videos like that are why I cannot and will not ever vote for a democrat for the rest of my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21078 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
The sort of ad that the more it gets played, the more it hurts DEMs.

The saddest part of it is that for the Democrat Party this is the number one answer to the question: What do you stand for ?

Posts: 19506 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
What does the democrat party stand for? Division, racism and hatred.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 21078 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rduckwor:
Saw this last night on FNC. There is apparently nothing too low to stoop to to get your ass elected.

RMD

as is the Gasden Flag front license plate. Tea Party much?

So hope Gillespie wins. and then shuts down the illegals voting, although that will likely throw this one to the Ds, again.

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
That is beyond despicable. These dems seriously have something wrong with them mentally.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
That ad conveniently overlooks this little fact:

This beautiful kid, 17-year-old Nabra Hassanen of Reston, VA was returning to the All Dulles Area Muslim Society mosque in Sterling, VA after getting some food to hold her through the Ramadan fast the next day:

Nabra Hassanen

she was brutally murdered by Darwin Martinez Torres, douchebag extraordinaire:

Darwin Martinez Torres

Torres is a illegal immigrant from El Salvador, which means he is a member of MS13.

Gillespie should run a counter ad pointing out Northam's support for NOT enforcing our immigration laws.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31383 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
That ad conveniently overlooks this little fact:

Torres is a illegal immigrant from El Salvador, which means he is a member of MS13.

Can't have the truth out there, that's racist Wink

My wife is Hispanic and said that was the stupidest campaign ad she's seen. The only people that have ever said anything remotely racist to her have all been Demonrats. A very staunch Hillary supporter stated that my wife was being brain washed because she was too stupid and said that if she voted for Trump, she's gonna be rounded up and sent back to Mexico, even though she was born in the US. Fucking halfwit democrats are trying to scare people into voting for their candidates based on pure fiction and it works most of the time.

Posts: 2825 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
That looked like my old truck!

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6309 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
quote:

RMD

Virginia actually does issue DTOM plates. They're the most popular vanity plates ever issued in the state.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zoom6zoom:
quote:

RMD

Virginia actually does issue DTOM plates. They're the most popular vanity plates ever issued in the state.

Ironically it's 80% young Hispanic people that buy them around me. I haven't been able to figure out why? Maybe there's a lot of young Hispanic tea partiers in my neck of the woods? Anyone know the connection?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20758 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
they pulled the ad.

got too hot w the NYC attack

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
The ad has backfired against DEM candidate Northam

Even the Washington Post has attacked the ad

http://www.breitbart.com/big-g...ph-northam-campaign/

The Washington Post editorial board slammed the Latino Victory Fund’s “vile” and “despicable” ad and chided Virginia Democrat gubernatorial candidate Ralph Northam for not calling out that ad featuring an Ed Gillespie supporter chasing down minority children.

The paper added, “ It behooves Mr. Northam, while he is offering criticism, to make clear that even though the anti-Gillespie spot was not a product of his campaign, his campaign wants no part of it.”

The Virginia Democrat Ralph Northam’s gubernatorial campaign originally did not disavow the Latino Victory Fund’s attack ad on Gillespie and Trump supporters. The Northam campaign doubled down on the ad’s divisive rhetoric.

Northam spokeswoman Ofirah Yheskel said, “Independent groups are denouncing Ed Gillespie because he has run the most divisive, fear-mongering campaign in modern history. It is not shocking that communities of color are scared of what his Trump-like policy positions mean for them.”

After the Latino Victory Fund pulled the ad, Yheskel said in a statement to Breitbart News, “Latino Victory Fund has taken the ad down and we believe it’s appropriate and the right thing to do.”

The Post scolded the Latino Victory Fund, remarking how unfortunate it is that it took an American tragedy for them to pull their controversial ad. The Post wrote, “It is sad that it took such a tragedy for the group to realize how out of bounds its ad was.”

The Washington Post concluded, lamenting that Northam failed to call out the controversial ad, “ It’s also sad that someone who promises to be a governor for all Virginians didn’t call them out .”

The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Bloomberg's out of state 2A attacks & this fucked up ad just might be the push Gillespie needs.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7652 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
I really hope you are right Cliff. I would LOVE to see the Old Dominion elect a republican governor again. That attack add was about as nasty as you can get in the political world. Here's to hoping it backfires spectacularly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
http://www.breitbart.com/big-g...y-fund-sickening-ad/

Campaign Finance Reports Prove the Ralph Northam Campaign Coordinated with Latino Victory Fund on ‘Sickening’ Ad

New campaign finance reports reveal that Virginia Democrat gubernatorial candidate Ralph Northam’s campaign coordinated with the Latino Victory Fund (LVF) on the LVF’s “sickening” ad, which even the Washington Post called “vile.”

The Latino Victory Fund ran an ad that featured an Ed Gillespie supporter attempting to run down minority children. The Gillespie campaign decried this ad as “disgusting” and an “attack on the people of Virginia.”

On October 17, Northam’s campaign received two in-kind contributions in amounts of $23,475 and $2,870.10 from the Latino Victory PAC (LVP), described as “advertising” and “media.” On November 1, the Northam campaign reported receiving a large pre-election in-kind contribution from the LVP for $62,729.60 for “media.”

The LVP in-kind contribution on November 1 means that Northam’s campaign was directly involved the strategy, content, and timing of the LVF ad, if there was no coordination the contribution would have been reported as an independent expenditure.

Even though the LVF pulled the ad featuring the Ed Gillespie supporter trying to run over minority children, the Latino Victory Fund released a Spanish-only ad that features Nazi flags and Ed Gillespie and President Donald Trump imposed on top of the flags.

next Tuesday will be a big day for Virginia.
Let's hope Gillespie wins

Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
They can't debate or defend their ideals, so they're left with personal attacks, demonizing and dehumanizing those they oppose. Just as Hitler did to Jews and other "non-Aryans", so the Left must do to conservatives.

Posts: 8603 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post