SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    How bout' those Patriots?
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How bout' those Patriots? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
The wifey is from KC and I absolutely love the area and people. MO is a really cool state. My bucket list includes watching a game at Arrowhead. Pro sports is a fickle thing. Mahomes may never get another shot at a super bowl. He plays in a very competitive conference. That would be too bad. He seems like a class act.

Posts: 7549 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
I agree with this 100%

I’ve alaways actually liked Reid

And this was even more personal for me because my coach at Army was Bob Sutton, the defensive coordinator for the Chiefs

I, of course, was rooting for the Pats. But the fact that it looks like Sutton will lose his job and this is part of it certainly hurts

I would have been rooting hard for the Chiefs in 2 weeks had Sunday’s game gone the other way

quote:
Originally posted by Bytes:
The wifey is from KC and I absolutely love the area and people. MO is a really cool state. My bucket list includes watching a game at Arrowhead. Pro sports is a fickle thing. Mahomes may never get another shot at a super bowl. He plays in a very competitive conference. That would be too bad. He seems like a class act.

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
interesting article and video of the Pats game

someone was trying to shine a laser in Brady's eyes during a few plays...

https://www.foxnews.com/sports...fc-championship-game

you can clearly see it in the video

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53177 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
I don't see a laser or whatever that green was having any impact on anything. Unless the player looks into the crowd directly into it, it's a non-issue. They won't even know it's there.

quote:
I've never met a single Saints fan who admitted that Bountygate was real,

Well I cheer for the Saints (unless they're playing the Packers) and admit that "bountygate" was real.
It's happened before with other teams and it might happen again. With as much as the players get traded from team to team I don't know how it could ever stay hidden.

- - - -

There was a joke going around that Romo would be great being the color commentator during the regular season but would choke in the playoffs. Razz

Romo did very well, something that Roger Staubach couldn't do because his brain was scrambled too many times in his career. He could tell you all about the play that just ran but couldn't tell you what play was coming up. Luckily for Staubach, he's rich enough from investing well that he doesn't need to work.

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3775 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post