SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    November Karma! Another Molon Labe Karma!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

November Karma! Another Molon Labe Karma! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I'm in! Would love a chance. Thanks for the Karma!

ARman

Posts: 3146 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As a MSU alum, I think I'm a little more deserving Wink
You are awesome sir.

"The days are stacked against what we think we are." Jim Harrison

Posts: 1116 | Location: Ann Arbor | Registered: September 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bayouman
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the karma. Please put me in the drawing.

Bayouman
Never let the enemy pick the battle site.

Posts: 727 | Location: New Orleans, Louisiana  | Registered: June 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
Please include me, thank you!

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5643 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
Not just yes. But hell yes!

I'd love another shot at such awesomeness!

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
I know that it is a very, very long shot, but that is an incredible looking ring and I'd be honored to wear it.

Please add my name. Thank you

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6705 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not all who wander
are lost.
Picture of JohnV
posted Hide Post
Another great Karma! Thanks for the chance.

Posted from my iPhone.

Posts: 4311 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: February 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Please and thank you

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
David,
I'd like to be considered on behalf of my eldest son, an inactive member here, who is being treated by the VA for a number of service related issues.
Again thanks for your generous karma!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Excellent Karma David, count me in.

Posts: 289 | Location: North Central Florida | Registered: December 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
Please count me in, and thank you!

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16177 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in and thank you for yet another generous karma.

Posts: 2014 | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
Please include me! Thanks!

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
Please include me, thank you for the chance!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1890 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
David,
I'd like to be considered on behalf of my eldest son, an inactive member here, who is being treated by the VA for a number of service related issues.
Again thanks for your generous karma!

I'm in, and if I win, please donate it to BALD1 for his son.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Thanks for your generosity, David! Please count me in.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
and this little pig said:
posted Hide Post
Thanks for your continued generosity, Dave! Please put me in for this one!
Thanks!
odin

Posts: 3396 | Registered: February 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
I’m in!

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17245 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In, if you please.

Posts: 248 | Location: Salt Lake City, Utah | Registered: January 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident Undertaker
Picture of BigCity
posted Hide Post
In for the win Brother Dave, and with thanks!

John

The key to enforcement is to punish the violator, not an inanimate object. The punishment of inanimate objects for the commission of a crime or carelessness is an affront to stupidity.

Posts: 1727 | Location: People's Republik of Maryland | Registered: November 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post