SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    November Karma! Another Molon Labe Karma!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

November Karma! Another Molon Labe Karma! Login/Join 
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
11 more days gents!

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6009 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I rarely enter the Karma's but I have to on this one. What a beautiful ring. Thanks for the chance Dave.

John

Posts: 416 | Location: Near Dallas, TX | Registered: February 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoots Flies
at Fifty Yards!
Picture of SuhlShooter
posted Hide Post
In please.

I have had my eye on one of those for a long time.

Posts: 3028 | Location: Hit the ground running in Moultrie, GA | Registered: July 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified Plane Pusher
Picture of Phantom229
posted Hide Post
I know I probably didn't win, so I'll be the guy who asks, who won?

Situation awareness is defined as a continuous extraction of environmental information, integration of this information with previous knowledge to form a coherent mental picture in directing further perception and anticipating future events. Simply put, situational awareness mean knowing what is going on around you.

Posts: 7895 | Location: Around Lake Tapps, Wa | Registered: September 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident Undertaker
Picture of BigCity
posted Hide Post
Hmmm, good question. Dave, are you okay?

John

The key to enforcement is to punish the violator, not an inanimate object. The punishment of inanimate objects for the commission of a crime or carelessness is an affront to stupidity.

Posts: 1728 | Location: People's Republik of Maryland | Registered: November 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
I completely understand if the karma is already closed...but on the chance that it is still open I'd like the chance to be considered for this fantastic work of art! Smile

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
cigar smoking
beer snob
Picture of johnson27
posted Hide Post
I wear mine every day. This is a great piece and the winner will surely be happy with the product.
J27

"I make up for my lack of accuracy by missing as fast as I can"

Posts: 1773 | Location: Mid Michigan | Registered: March 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
I try not to enter karmas very often but there are times I can’t resist. This would be one of those times. Kindly enter me for a chance if you will David.

Posts: 6009 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
quote:
November Karma!

Big Grin

Posts: 21101 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an
opportunity to STFU
posted Hide Post
Please include me! I would love to have it. Thanks for the opportunity David!

Never be more than one step away from your sword-Old Greek Wisdom

Posts: 2294 | Location: SE Mich-- USA | Registered: September 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
posted Hide Post
Maybe Dave needs to karma a calendar or a pair of reading glasses. Wink

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
You’re a great man Dave! Very generous. Please count me in, thank you!

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
January is the new November. Get over it! Razz

Posts: 4756 | Registered: July 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thermonuclear Vulcan
Picture of Zebulon
posted Hide Post
I'm in!......Zebulon

Posts: 2761 | Location: Central North Carolina | Registered: November 19, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
So thankful you are doing the Karma again. I would love to be included, please and thank you!! Happy New Year!!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
I would wear this proudly if I won.. either way thanks for the opportunity.

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus

Posts: 2673 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
I am curious as to who won the October Ring Karma?

Posts: 6617 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3659 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bobtheelf:

I agree, are people trying to make Dave go the way of Appliance Brad?

Posts: 4101 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mrvmax:
quote:
Originally posted by bobtheelf:

I agree, are people trying to make Dave go the way of Appliance Brad?

I know I shouldn't be surprised by now, but it still never ceases to amaze me just how many members seem to post in threads without actually reading them...at least reading them enough to know when a topic has run its course...or in this case, a karma.

For some that seem to criticize the Left for so readily accepting "free shit" they sure seem to line up for expired Karmas.

...and that's a very fair point, Dave Truong is a good man and an asset to this forum, and I'd hate to see him driven away because his generosity and graciousness have been taken advantage of.