SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    November Karma! Another Molon Labe Karma!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

November Karma! Another Molon Labe Karma! Login/Join 
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Modern Day Savage:
quote:
Originally posted by mrvmax:
quote:
Originally posted by bobtheelf:

I agree, are people trying to make Dave go the way of Appliance Brad?

I know I shouldn't be surprised by now, but it still never ceases to amaze me just how many members seem to post in threads without actually reading them...at least reading them enough to know when a topic has run its course...or in this case, a karma.

For some that seem to criticize the Left for so readily accepting "free shit" they sure seem to line up for expired Karmas.

...and that's a very fair point, Dave Truong is a good man and an asset to this forum, and I'd hate to see him driven away because his generosity and graciousness have been taken advantage of.

Or they line up for karmas where the giver has something like "post a picture" and you have people with a "I'm in" response. Kinda disappointing that they didn't even bother to read much beyond free shit. Roll Eyes

I bet some of the people here who enter the karmas don't even have a use for the item, they just want something free. There are plenty of karmas that I haven't entered because I have no use for it. I saw this ring in person back in 2016, it's a bulky ring for a guy with small hands like me. Not being a ring fan, my wife hates that I only wear mine when we go out together, there was just no way I would enter the karma because I wouldn't wear it.

Posts: 13109 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post