SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Alaskan Smoked Salmon Karma, it’s been a few years. ** Winners on page 7**
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Alaskan Smoked Salmon Karma, it’s been a few years. ** Winners on page 7** Login/Join 
Picture of rushfan65
posted Hide Post
Please count me in!!!! Thanks

Posts: 379 | Location: Margate, FL | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me in this generous Karma, I does love me some Salmon!!

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E26R-40-BSE
posted Hide Post
Very generous of you. Thanks for the opportunity!

Posts: 839 | Location: Northern Colorado | Registered: November 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh heck yeah, throw my name in the hat. Thank you for the opportunity.

Posts: 2156 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: January 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I've always been Crazy!
kept me from goin Insane!
posted Hide Post
Heck yea please add me and thank you

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today, who no longer understand that fact.
Author unknown

Posts: 2179 | Location: Lyndon,KS | Registered: November 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
Oh Man!!
Count me in.

Thanks

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1851 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
Please add me in.

Posts: 4075 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
Sounds delicious! I'm in.

Posts: 3248 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
Please add me and thanks for the tasty opportunity.

Michael

Posts: 1093 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
I would love to try that, thanks for the chance!

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
I’d love to try that. Thanks

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Unishot
posted Hide Post
I would love to try this! Please include me. The wife and I eat wild Alaskan sockeye salmon every week and love it!

Insert your favorite gun-related witticism here!

Posts: 651 | Location: TX | Registered: March 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Put me in please.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9357 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Please count me in.

Posts: 5691 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would like to be included. Already have my horseradish! Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 17175 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Wow!
Great tasting karma, please include me.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in please. Thank you.

Posts: 459 | Location: ATL | Registered: March 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
I'd love some salmon. Thx for the chance.

Posts: 12434 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
Please include me.

Thank you!

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4507 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Please add my name to your thoughtful and tasty karma.
Is it called "squaw candy?"

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post