SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Alaskan Smoked Salmon Karma, it’s been a few years. ** Winners on page 7**
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Alaskan Smoked Salmon Karma, it’s been a few years. ** Winners on page 7** Login/Join 
Fight, Build, Destroy.
Sappers Lead the Way!!
Picture of Zacsquatch
posted
Hey folks, finally got settled back in Alaska after PCSing from Ft Campbell in May. Missed home and now its on fire!

Some of you may remember my Copper River Salmon Karma’s from years past and this year we slayed them at Chitina. Brined, smoked and jarred by my lovely Step-Mother using a recipe she won’t even let my dad see, lol. There are Jalapeno’s in the jar but this stuff is by not spicy by any means. Great on salad, in a dip or on a cracker.

Picking 5 winners on July 17th decided to push this to my sons first birthday, July 26!

All previous winners can attest to its tastiness (and ya’ll can enter this one too, no worries).

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Zacsquatch,

Trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up

Posts: 4597 | Location: Winchester, KY | Registered: December 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SF Jake
posted Hide Post
count me in!! sounds delicious!

Posts: 3112 | Location: southern connecticut | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the opportunity. Copper River salmon is excellent and I’m sure this will be comparable!

Posts: 1169 | Location: NE Indiana  | Registered: January 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me. I miss all the different types of salmon from when I lived in wonderful Bethel (not quite)! Thank you!

Posts: 1714 | Location: CO | Registered: October 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Perfection is impossible,
Trying is not…
posted Hide Post
Oh Please, Please pick me!! My wife and I just LOVE smoked salmon...

Thanks,
Ray

"Isn't it weird that in AMERICA, our flag & our culture offend so many people - but our benefits do not"

Posts: 516 | Location: OKC | Registered: October 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love smoked salmon. Please count me in.

Posts: 1053 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
In please. Thank you.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19111 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
Past winner here...It's the bomb.

Don't enter me so somebody else can get some.

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3456 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted Hide Post
Count me in please ! Thank you very much for the chance at some tastiness.

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member!
posted Hide Post
Add me please! Thanks!

Posts: 4340 | Location: Boise, ID USA | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
Awesome, Count me in! Thanks.

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3758 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
And say my glory was
I had such friends.
Picture of Hunthelp
posted Hide Post
Great Karma, Sir. Please include me!

"I don't shoot well, but I shoot often." - Pres. T. Roosevelt

Posts: 1941 | Location: Chandler, AZ | Registered: June 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hillbilly Wannabe
posted Hide Post
I would love this! Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 2545 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Awaits his CUT
of choice
posted Hide Post
Awesome. Please add me in.

Posts: 2711 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 9mmnut
posted Hide Post
I love smoked salmon. Have a place close by that has great smoked salmon. I am in. Thanks.

Posts: 1195 | Location: Southern ,Mi. | Registered: October 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Thanks!

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
Delicious! Count me in, thanks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16119 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
OMG! I love smoked salmon. I am in... Thanks.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23942 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Oh my yes, please count me in and thanks.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Oh heck yeah, fresh alaska salmon Yum!

Posts: 23238 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post