SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Alaskan Smoked Salmon Karma, it’s been a few years. ** Winners on page 7**
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Alaskan Smoked Salmon Karma, it’s been a few years. ** Winners on page 7** Login/Join 
Picture of mad mike
posted Hide Post
Sounds great!!!
Please count me in!!!! Thanks

Posts: 207 | Location: D/FW, Texas | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Please throw my name into the virtual hat for a shot at this tasty karma. Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 13678 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Deo Fiducia Nostra
Picture of SigEd
posted Hide Post
Oh my lord I love smoked salmon. Being undeserving not withstanding I’d be so excited to be a winner. Thanks for the chance.

SigEd

P220ST .45ACP
P229 .40SW
P229 9mm
P239 9mm
P232SL
NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 468 | Location: Franklin, TN | Registered: May 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of usmc-nav
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Love to try your family recipe.

Posts: 539 | Registered: August 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Yum! Count me in. Thanks!

Posts: 4985 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well since you entered mine Big Grin

In please!

Posts: 1168 | Registered: July 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident Undertaker
Picture of BigCity
posted Hide Post
Please enter my name in this fine karma.

John

The key to enforcement is to punish the violator, not an inanimate object. The punishment of inanimate objects for the commission of a crime or carelessness is an affront to stupidity.

Posts: 1728 | Location: People's Republik of Maryland | Registered: November 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jprebb
posted Hide Post
Please add my name to this generous karma!

JP

Posts: 2046 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Yes, please!

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17269 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
I just gotta get in on this! Thanks for the chance!

Posts: 11377 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fizteach
posted Hide Post
Count me in and thanks. I love salmon!!

Get over it!!

Posts: 669 | Location: Campbell, TX | Registered: September 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
Please throw my name in the hat for your very tasty Karma!

Thanks,

Archerman

Posts: 2483 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
In for the chance. Thank you.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19645 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tubetone
posted Hide Post
Please include me. That sounds delicious. Thank you for a chance.

Posts: 3078 | Registered: January 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
Always up for some good smoked salmon. Please include me.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11762 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
In! Thank you for the chance

Posts: 12917 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ianfiniti
posted Hide Post
I don't normally enter these, but my mother and step father really like fish and all sorts of seafood, so I would love to be considered for this karma if possible.

O, here will I set up my everlasting rest and shake the yoke of inauspicious stars from this world-wearied flesh. Eyes, look your last. Arms, take your last embrace and lips, of you, the doors of breath, seal with a righteous kiss. Here's to my love.

Posts: 83 | Registered: August 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me too in this tasty karma.

Thanks!

Posts: 4981 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
silence is acceptance
Picture of birddog1
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thanks

Posts: 2337 | Location: Massillon, OH | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
Please add me in for a chance. Thanks.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post