SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Alaskan Smoked Salmon Karma, it’s been a few years. ** Winners on page 7**
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Alaskan Smoked Salmon Karma, it’s been a few years. ** Winners on page 7** Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Please count me in !!! Thank you and God Bless !!! Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3069 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Draal
posted Hide Post
Count me in! Please!!!

Posts: 164 | Location: Oak Park, IL | Registered: July 21, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good, bad, I'm the
guy with the gun
Picture of 45ProCarry
posted Hide Post
Yummy. Please add my name to the list. Thanks.

Posts: 2343 | Location: USA | Registered: May 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JPD217
posted Hide Post
Love smoked salmon, please include me in this.

Thank you for the chance!

Posts: 2585 | Location: North Dakota | Registered: August 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of the Hudge
posted Hide Post
Count me in too. Thanks.

Posts: 799 | Location: Inland Nortwest | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Smarter than the
average bear
posted Hide Post
Please count me in, and thanks for the chance. Sounds great. And happy birthday to the little guy!

Posts: 3435 | Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Registered: June 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in

Those who forget history are destined to repeat it.

Posts: 385 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the generous karma. Please add my name to the list.

Posts: 10938 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
I miss living in Alaska and having a freezer full of line caught salmon and halibut.

Please include me in your generous karma. Thank you.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23255 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dirty Boat Guy
Picture of parallel
posted Hide Post
I lucked out and seen this before the new deadline. Please include me. Thanks for the chance.

A penny saved is a government oversight.

Posts: 6708 | Location: New Orleans Area | Registered: January 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
OMG, pleeeeeeease count me in. I lubs me some salmon and more importantly, new dishes!

Thank you for the karma.

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16188 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll get in on this just under the wire, thanks!

May our caskets be made of hundred-year oak, and may we plant those trees tomorrow.

Posts: 813 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: January 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dean of Law
Picture of heavyd
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thank you.

H. Dean Phillips
$99 Gun Trusts
https://nfalawyers.com

Posts: 6614 | Location: Georgia | Registered: December 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add my name to the entries.

Posts: 268 | Location: SE Georgia | Registered: December 25, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We'll see if I was able to sneak in on this one, my 10 year old loves smoked salmon, and this would be a tasty treat to win for him.

Thanks for the Karma.

Posts: 346 | Location: Detroit | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truckin' On
Picture of AH.74
posted Hide Post
Please count me in, and thanks for the chance.

Posts: 7344 | Location: Hermit’s Peak | Registered: November 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fight, Build, Destroy.
Sappers Lead the Way!!
Picture of Zacsquatch
posted Hide Post
Winners have been emailed, thanks for entering, everyone.

Rey HRH
Xer0
mdblanton
Ianfiniti
usmc-nav

Trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up

Posts: 4597 | Location: Winchester, KY | Registered: December 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Congrats to the winners, you lucky SOBs. Smile

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9366 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SF Jake
posted Hide Post
I knew I shouldn’t have been the first to enter this karma! Mad
A big congrats to the winners....bastards! Big Grin

Posts: 3119 | Location: southern connecticut | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the opportunity Zaq. Congrats to the winners.
I hope to smoke some for myself. Thanks for the motivation.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19186 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post