SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Alaskan Smoked Salmon Karma, it’s been a few years. ** Winners on page 7**
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Alaskan Smoked Salmon Karma, it’s been a few years. ** Winners on page 7** Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Please include me!

Thank you.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30545 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tenmm
posted Hide Post
Welcome back!

Posts: 760 | Location: Alaska | Registered: December 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Outstanding - previous winner can enter. Big Grin

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kuisis
posted Hide Post
Please include me, love salmon. Thank You.

Posts: 1129 | Location: Washington PA | Registered: November 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
Please add me. Love smoked salmon!

Thanks.

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2073 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
a joyful welcome back home!!!

Please count me in.

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9849 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I'd love a chance at this one. Thanks very much.

I love this stuff.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
Oh man! Please count me in for this. Thank you.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5473 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
Pick me....pick me.

Thanks.

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4561 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in! As the newest member of the copper river area im excited about the next 3 years, if you're ever in Cordova come see me at mile 13 airport!

Posts: 663 | Registered: August 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
I’d love a shot at this! We love salmon in our house and your recipe sounds delicious.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9144 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Dude, count me in....Yum! Thank you for the chance, Sir! Cool

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8785 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Please include me, and thanks for the chance to enjoy real Alaskan salmon.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Thank you

Posts: 791 | Location: PA | Registered: June 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free men do not ask
permission to bear arms
Picture of George43
posted Hide Post
I'm in.

I spent a year at Ft. Wainwright and discovered Salmon.

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.

Posts: 3808 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
I generally don't enter Karmas....but could not pass this one up. Please count me in.

And many thanks for the opportunity.

Posts: 6061 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Animis Opibusque Parati
posted Hide Post
Please add me to this generous karma. Sounds delicious!

"Prepared in mind and resources"

Posts: 1351 | Location: SC | Registered: October 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
I was lucky enough to win one before and it was hands down the best salmon I've ever eaten. Someone's in for a real treat.

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7629 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of steelcityfishanddive
posted Hide Post
Please and thank you.

Posts: 1312 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IntrepidTraveler
posted Hide Post
I was just up there on my 2-week honeymoon! We did see and get caught in traffic by the fires. I didn't bring any salmon back, but I did fulfill my goal to eat as much as possible while there.

Please count me in!

Thus the metric system did not really catch on in the States, unless you count the increasing popularity of the nine-millimeter bullet.
- Dave Barry

"Never go through life saying 'I should have'..." - quote from the 9/11 Boatlift Story (thanks, sdy for posting it)

Posts: 3294 | Location: Carlsbad NM/ Augusta GA | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post