SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Here's to the Firefighters
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Here's to the Firefighters Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
Hats off to you especially, Robert Sutton

http://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/249572419-story

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107579 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Right on!

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6998 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Assault Accountant
Picture of 12GA
posted Hide Post
Wow! Nice work indeed and way to stay composed under pressure.

Posts: 2583 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jcat
posted Hide Post
Here, here. Strong work by those guys. DCFR see their fair share of the real deal and always seem to be right on the ball. They're a very well respected department in the fire service.

Posts: 9958 | Location: RI | Registered: October 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice work.

Posts: 2127 | Location: Tacoma, Wa. | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
All-State needs to pay that guy to do a commercial!

"Good Hands"

Well done Sirs.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Nice catch! Also glad to read that the father made it out too.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23254 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doing my best to shape
America's youth
Picture of MooneyP226
posted Hide Post
Nice catch! Don't spike the ball!

Clarior Hinc Honos

BSA Dad, Cheer Dad

Posts: 1624 | Location: on the 42nd parallel  | Registered: November 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Good job.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
Any truth to the rumor that the Atlanta Falcons have signed him, due to his ability to make a catch under pressure? Big Grin

All kidding aside, great job by the firefighter!!!!

Posts: 3935 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Great Story, Thanks for sharing...

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8354 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
I know a few firefighters, all great guys.

Posts: 2074 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sutton, who has two young children of his own, is reluctant to take credit for the life saving catch.

The true hero doesn't believe he is one.

Posts: 27953 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes Sir they are my Hero's. I might ride in a car with blue lights but, I don't like fighting big red and hot. Been in two burning buildings
doing what was necessary but, I do not have the guts to do what those folks do. VI

Posts: 646 | Registered: July 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
Excellent.

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1852 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post