SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Bass Pro Gift Cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bass Pro Gift Cards Login/Join 
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted
So I inevitably get BPS gift cards for Christmas. They are small, around $25.00. I think I have 2. Is there anything worth looking at that’s gun related and worth the drive?

The last time I went with a gift card, I bought a WML that cost exactly the same, with the card, thAt it cost online without the card. Any ideas?

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
You should be able to use the GC on the web.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Leatherman Sidekick Multi-Tool

$49.97

https://www.basspro.com/shop/e...-sidekick-multi-tool

Posts: 364 | Location: Mansfield, TX | Registered: April 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
Ammo of course.

Posts: 5620 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
I had something like $10 in rewards points at Basspro which wasn't worth the drive there. I was in the area and stopped in to buy something, anything, just so they wouldn't expire but couldn't find anything that wasn't overpriced by at least $10.

On the way out the door I spotted the perfect thing to spend the money on, 9 packs of Moonpies for $5 and change. Came home with 18 Moonpies for $1.29 Razz

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
targets, ammo, cleaning supplies, clothes, shoes. We love going to Bass Pro.

Posts: 3468 | Registered: January 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
You can use them at Cabela's as well.

https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/together

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
A brick of 22

Posts: 17887 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
I like the clearance racks in men's clothing. Usually Columbia and other deals in there.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
You could get some fudge. I pass there just about everyday here in Louisiana. I have a friend and cousin that work at BP

Posts: 13020 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I would just burn it from the comfort of home. Mailorder something that is useful, and on sale.

Posts: 6159 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The 2nd guarantees the 1st
Picture of fiasconva
posted Hide Post
Cast iron frying pans or pots.

"Even if the world were perfect it wouldn't be." ... Yogi Berra

Posts: 1865 | Location: York County, VA | Registered: August 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Smarter than the
average bear
posted Hide Post
Not sure about Bass Pro, but as someone said, they can also be used at Cabelas. I've bought a lot of ammo from Cabelas over the years, and they also have great sales on scopes sometimes.

Posts: 3435 | Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Registered: June 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
No need to drive there.

Sign up for their emails here, wait for a free shipping promo (one should be coming up soon), then shop online.

Posts: 4010 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
On-line shopping.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
I used my Bass Pro gift card online recently to get a second 5.11 range bag since Bass Pro carries them and I wanted to have a backup for the one I have had for quite a few years now that has some range scars. Something worth considering if you need one or could use a new one. Free shipping on all orders $50 and up too.

https://www.basspro.com/shop/e...ical-range-ready-bag

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
Bass Pro - Free shipping - No minimum is going on now for an unspecified "limited time."

Posts: 4010 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
Bass Pro's in-house clothing brand Ascend is good stuff. I like it quite a bit and it's reasonably priced.

It's much much better than their Red Head brand.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
According to dealnews.com, the free shipping ends March 18.

Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
The above is wrong.

Free shipping ends tonight per the email I just got from Bass Pro.