SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Obama, not Trump saved our economy
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Obama, not Trump saved our economy Login/Join 
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted
In case you didn't know Roll Eyes

https://hubpages.com/politics/...mp-Saved-Our-Economy

Donald Trump frequently tells us that before he became president our economy was in a shambles. Unemployment was sky high, the stock market was in the dumps and nobody could find a job.

But then President Trump stimulated new job creation, brought unemployment way down, lowered African American unemployment to near record lows and created a booming stock market.

So, let’s take a closer look at each of these claims.

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Leftist 101, lie lie, exaggerate, tell even bigger lies...

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
The libs in this area have been making that claim since mid 2017. I always ask them, "Then why did Obama mock Trump before the election as he explained that jobs were never going to come back? Why did he say, 'What - does he have a magic wand that he's going to use to make them magically reappear?'"

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10703 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Obama - shit so vile that even dung beetles won't touch.

Posts: 2539 | Location: KY | Registered: October 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Blames Bush for everything bad. Now, takes credit for the soaring economy. Fucking maggot.

Q

Posts: 26352 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
Leftist 101, lie lie, exaggerate, tell even bigger lies...

Exactly right! Then let their lapdogs in the MSM spew it around like its the undisputed truth.

Posts: 1204 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Obumber also said a lot of jobs that are booming today would never come back.

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Posts: 13806 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Obama’s ego could not allow him to remain silent forever. Of course he would try to take credit for that which he didn’t do. It’s his MO.

This does point out one of the most excellent parts of the Trump years....the lack of Obama running his mouth and fawning media coverage of said fool running his mouth. I hear his awful voice occasionally but it’s rare and that is beautiful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21100 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
To a degree he's right. By dragging the economy along the bottom for 8 years Oby made it easy for Trump to improve it. Seriously though, Stampy Feet thinks we forgot statements like, "You didn't build that ","Your jobs aren't coming back " and wondering what magic wand Trump has that will improve the economy. No, like Carter, Stampy Feet had not one clue how an economy works. He was a misguided theoretician whose pride and prejudice prevented him from learning truth.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: darthfuster,

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29683 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Remember the Solyndra Scandal

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8343 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
the magic negro had the 'treatment plant' touch

everything he touched turned to shit

my Puggle would have made a better Presideent

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
Only low information voters believe anything that comes out of zero’s mouth. It was amateur hour in the White House for 8 years with that bum. The article is one big false extrapolation.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3963 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Democrats do more damage to our country than the Rupublicans. Look at H1B,NAFTA,etc. I could go on but we all know.

Posts: 6872 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Look at this article for what it is....desperation. The Dem's don't have an electable candidate, an agenda supported buy a majority of the electorate, and no foreseeable way back into power. As such, they manufacture and shovel this kind of bullshit to try and sway as many morons as possible to voting Dem. Fortunately, it isn't going to work, and Trump will continue to erase Obama from the history books until his only claim to fame will be being the first black president.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
I am certain he thinks so.

Is it a lie if you actually believe it yourself?

Posts: 3659 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
One guy by himself can't make the economy good or bad. But he can help by not saying things like "you didn't build that" or "those jobs aren't coming back" or "this <1% growth we have is as good as you're gonna get." Roll Eyes When peoples' confidence in it is undermined, a poor economy becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Posts: 27927 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
But I thought that the Crimson Kenyan declared in 2013 or 2014 or so that 1.5% - 2% growth was the “new normal” and domestic manufacturing was never coming back?!

Why would mr. not a smidgeon of corruption lie to us?!

Posts: 3475 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cookster:
But I thought that the Crimson Kenyan declared in 2013 or 2014 or so that 1.5% - 2% growth was the “new normal” and domestic manufacturing was never coming back?

I hated hearing that bullshit from him and his cronies. The guy loved seeing America struggle.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3963 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Donald Trump frequently tells us that before he became president our economy was in a shambles. Unemployment was sky high, the stock market was in the dumps and nobody could find a job.

He's using a little hyperbole there. The economy, stock market and unemployment rebounded a little from the low of 2007-09 (before Obama took office). But they should have done a lot better, and would have had he (Obama) not trash-talked it or sunk all that money into the non-existent "stimulus."

Posts: 27927 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post