SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Number Of New NRA Members Since Parkland
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Number Of New NRA Members Since Parkland Login/Join 
Picture of Storm
posted
I ran across this article by Col. Allen West, in which he states that the NRA membership has increased by 600,000 (I read somewhere else that, that brings total membership to 6 million.)

Article: What Does David Hogg Do Now? by Allen West

quote:
In short retrospect, what has David Hogg achieved? Well, NRA membership has increased by 600,000. The NRA has broken a 15-year fundraising record. The NRAAM, last week, here in Dallas, set a new attendance record of 87,154, and a new President was elected by the Board, Lt Col Oliver North (USMC, Ret). Yes, sure, there have been companies who have decided to take drastic measures, such as ending associations with the NRA, and they have received a public backlash. There have been politicians, such as Florida Governor Rick Scott, who caved to the insidious demands of the anti-gun left and instituted unconstitutional infringements of the Second Amendment rights of innocent, law-abiding, Americans.

Loyalty Above All Else, Except Honor

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 3873 | Location: Colorado | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
The NRA should send Davey a plaque. "Recruiter of the Year". The reaction could be epic.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Maybe send him also a free NRA membership!

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Haha, this is reminiscent of Zippy being named firearms salesman of the year.

The NRA should do a commercial thanking Hogg in no uncertain terms for his accomplishments. Maybe like one of the stupid Hollywood anti-gun vids...public figure after public thanking him. He'd become so toxic to the left, they'd be forced to abandon him.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15561 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
My wife finally joined due to the general post-Parkand hysteria (her explanation, not mine). I've only been working on her for 25 years or so.

But, I don't think either of us could pick Hogg out of a lineup as we are not big media consumers, unconnected to Bookface, Twatter, etc. so he gets no credit for this one.

Maybe (just maybe) there are a whole lot of Americans who don't like being preached to by a cadre of gunists who think they are morally superior?

Posts: 6459 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post