SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Snapdragon Skulls
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Snapdragon Skulls Login/Join 
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted
Have you ever seen them?

My snapdragons have been flowering and have formed the seed pods that look like skulls.

Tabitha is a huge horror fan, so I look forward to their creepy beauty every year.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34112 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Killer
posted Hide Post
Those look pretty cool!!

Posts: 321 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: December 10, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Neat

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Very nice. I tried Snapdragons once but the central Texas heat did a bodyslam. The Datura and Moonflowers are growing well this year.

What caterpiller is that? Is the Snapdragon a health risk to mammals?

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
HA! I just noticed the caterpillow.

I have no idea what he is!

I don't think they are a health risk to mammals, otherwise I would put them in by the acre to stop the opossums from eating my bulbs!

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34112 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post