SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Hide and Seek Champion
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hide and Seek Champion Login/Join 
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
That’s funny!

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Shit, Jones would have those SWAT guys asses for that half-assed clearance!

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Da fuq?

Not one of them even looked in his direction.

Now...I've never "cleared" a room, but I'm pretty sure that's not how you should do it.

Posts: 20099 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That can't be real?

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
They're the Transit Police so they have to keep moving.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
Years ago while on the bus to school, we were stopped at a light and saw the police go in the front door of a house. A moment later some guy came out the backdoor and started up towards the high school. We never saw LEO come out the back door while we were there. This reminds me of that.

Posts: 12465 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will be using this in my classes. If you can't be a role model, you can be an example.

Ignem Feram

Posts: 528 | Registered: October 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JJexp
posted Hide Post
I think this guys still holds the title

Posts: 451 | Location: Hatboro, PA | Registered: May 25, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
What did he hold up to mask his upper body? I can't make it out on my phone...

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3142 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
That's funny. Looks like a slapstick comedy routine like hiding behind the curtain. This one even beats it; he just held up something to hide his face.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19663 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
Jimmy Hoffa won the Hide and Seek championship hands down.

Posts: 6587 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ftttu
posted Hide Post
That was as bad as the Romans' searches in The Life of Brian.

Retired Texas Lawman, now active reserve

Posts: 1171 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 03, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
First thing i thought of. https://youtu.be/SAic3SY6i_U

Sorry can't embed from my phone

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6852 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
I'm betting this is a training video that's used to illustrate how NOT to clear a room. Why else would there be a FLIR type fisheye camera pointed at the door?

Shit's still funny though. I got a chuckle out of it having been a MOUT instructor in a past life.

Posts: 7073 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post