SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    United Gives Sheila Jackson Lee Passenger's Seat, Claims She Cancelled Her Reservation
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

United Gives Sheila Jackson Lee Passenger's Seat, Claims She Cancelled Her Reservation Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
"According to accounts from former staffers, Jackson-Lee would berate staffers, calling them names like “You Stupid Motherf***er.”
The direct approach. I like that.

Posts: 107551 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
^^^ mbinky: This is the downside of representative government. She is the dipshit duly elected by the dipshit voters in her district. (Which district, by the way, she refuses to live in.)

In the Land of Dipshits, she is Queen Dipshit.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11107 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
This is from an article in The Daily Caller:

"According to accounts from former staffers, Jackson-Lee would berate staffers, calling them names like “You Stupid Motherf***er.”

She was physically abusive, throwing cell phones at staff and demanding unsafe driving while being chauffeured, which resulted in at least one car accident. She would demand staffers go to the market and buy garlic supplements for her at 2AM and would be furious with them if her demands were not met.

Dozens of tales of mental and physical abuse of those around her have been reported and corroborated.

“You don’t understand. I am a queen, and I demand to be treated like a queen,” she once told a member of her staff."

http://dailycaller.com/2017/12...g-an-entitled-queen/

People who live at this level of derangement also live in their own personal hell. They are trying to live at a unattainable level of privledge and respect that they themselves know they are undeserving of.
These are not happy people and have no chance of ever finding contentment and happiness. They live a life of misery and die the same way.
I take comfort in knowing this.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8529 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
^^^ I think you are exactly right. The problem is the swamp she drags others into....

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11107 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Anyone in her staff can tell her at anytime what a miserable bitch she is and go work for someone else.
If they are willing to take the abuse for the money that's their choice.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8529 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
I love cartoons, even when they're mean.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8337 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
This is from an article in The Daily Caller:

She was physically abusive, throwing cell phones at staff and demanding unsafe driving while being chauffeured, which resulted in at least one car accident. She would demand staffers go to the market and buy garlic supplements for her at 2AM and would be furious with them if her demands were not met.

Dozens of tales of mental and physical abuse of those around her have been reported and corroborated.

“You don’t understand. I am a queen, and I demand to be treated like a queen,” she once told a member of her staff."

http://dailycaller.com/2017/12...g-an-entitled-queen/

I think we should demand that she change her name. I am personally triggered when I see two of the most prominent names of the Confederacy-- Stonewall Jackson and Robert E. Lee-- linked with a hyphen! She might as well just go around wrapped in the Stars and Bars! Big Grin

That article misspelled 'queef'.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29693 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Where's the proof, UAL?

Where's the proof that this woman cancelled her flight? After a week, you cannot provide any such evidence, for the plain and simple reason that no such evidence exists. You, UAL, canceled her flight, to pander to this disgusting racist bitch who has no business being in Washington, DC.

Why didn't you drag this paying passenger off the flight? She had the NERVE to object to your disgusting actions. How dare she. You should have had her arrested. Come on, you people like dragging paying passengers off of flights, when you bump them to kiss the ass of some disgusting, conceited halfwit like Sheila Jackson Lee, or when your own employees need to go somewhere. Just screw the paying passengers, huh? Fucking assholes.

Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
I'm sure it's in the fine print somewhere. We treat you like shit, and you are expected to take it...'cause we can.

Posts: 5760 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
Your description is an insult to lying assholes.

I had the misfortune to fly UAL a few months back. Round trip to Idaho.

What a huge MCF that was! Insults to passengers seems to be the chief operating principle at UAL.

Should the occasion arise where I can find absolutely no way to avoid flying again, it will not be UAL, if I have to fly to Japan and back to get to Idaho.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
That article misspelled 'queef'.

Big Grin

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In this day of social media, you'd think that businesses would be more savvy than to do dumb shit like this.

Posts: 7019 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
And Jackson-Lee plays the race card.

Predictable.

Democrat Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee cites racism as source of United Airlines incident in a statement

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31433 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Have you been reading this thread?

Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Sounds as though Sheila Jackson and HRC treat their staff with the same contempt. Those class-equality Democrats…

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8941 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
At least the victim of this maltreatment is a damn democrat. It might open her eyes.

Posts: 26899 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post