SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Help wanted with Direct TV on Demand
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help wanted with Direct TV on Demand Login/Join 
posted
Simply put, the feature is not working. I have reset the receiver and the modem several times with no results. I need advice on how to deal with this problem only, not suggestions on alternative entertainment possibiities. Thank you.

Posts: 17236 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
Call the provider. Likely some "switch" in the account settings at control center.

Posts: 3573 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ffips:
Call the provider. Likely some "switch" in the account settings at control center.

And, be prepared to have your phone plugged in and on speaker phone and to waste 1-2 hours of your life.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for being
genuinely stupid
posted Hide Post
Call DirecTV to send out a technician.

Posts: 340 | Location: Derby City KY. | Registered: April 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As you might guess calling those folks is something I dread. I might try the chat function this time, although they are probably use chat bots. I will let you know when I feel up to the task.

Posts: 17236 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
This can happen if you're not connected to the internet. Do you use a WiFi connection or is it connected through a SWiM device? If SWiM, you may try unplugging the power and then plug it back in.

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3924 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes it is connected to the internet. Reset modem and receiver with no change. Unfortunately I no longer have connections with ATT.

אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:

probably use chat bots.
I go into the "broken record" mode and just keep typing "agent" or "human." That usually works for me.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post