SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Gender Reveal Sparks Arizona Wildfire
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gender Reveal Sparks Arizona Wildfire Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Gender reveal parties are probably in the top ten if not top five dumbest dann things in modern society today.

And Para nailed it. Everything he said was spot on.

Are these the same people who spends hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars on the kid’s first birthday?

P229

Posts: 3825 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Russ59:
Are these the same people who spends hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars on the kid’s first birthday?

Likely the same people that will buy all sorts high-priced, brand name mommy/daddy & me outfits. They'll take a toddler on a nice overseas vacation where they're aren't going to remember a single thing about the trip but, will get to listen to their parents talk about it for the rest of their lives. Mom will insist on no minivan because she can't be seen in such an embarrassing kind of vehicle. They'll buy Disney park season passes, despite the child not being tall enough for any of the rides.

Posts: 14649 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
This stuff is soo outta control, right up there with self gratification on Facebook and other social media.... I don't care what your offspring is.....

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Now the El Dorado fire, started by a gender reveal, has resulted in the death of a wildland firefighter.

https://wildfiretoday.com/2020...southern-california/

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sns3guppy:
Now the El Dorado fire, started by a gender reveal, has resulted in the death of a wildland firefighter.

https://wildfiretoday.com/2020...southern-california/

Please tell me that assholes that started it will be charged with manslaughter now?

Posts: 3987 | Location: Peoria, AZ | Registered: November 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Maybe not so fabulous after all
posted Hide Post
This is the stupidest thing I've read all week.

We have four kids and the gender reveal on two of them was nothing more than "Wow, look at the penis on the ultrasound".

Social media is going to be the downfall of society.

Posts: 127 | Registered: August 31, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
CNN told me I should just wait 'til the kid self identifies their gender to start any fires or blow things up and such. What if I get it wrong and have to re-blow things up, or re-start fires? They don't burn nearly as well the second time. 'Course, there'd be years between the birthin' and the self identifyin', right? So, maybe I'd be okay on that part.

But what if they want to play for both teams? Is that a purple bomb? Should I use twice the powder, since they're playing for two teams? It's so confusing. Let me check with Tic-Tac and Instagross to see what I need to do....

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
What ever happened to the 'gender reveal' at birth... Roll Eyes

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8875 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
A few of you hit on one of my absolute pet peeves....MUST ATTEND parties for F'in INFANTS!

Kid doesn't know if they are filling their diaper or not...But adults MUST ATTEND or the family is slighted.

Never been around these silly gender reveals...Thankfully.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post