SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Accu-gage not accurate
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Accu-gage not accurate Login/Join 
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
konata88,

Glad you're pleased. That's the same gauge as what I've had for years except mine is the previous 3.5" size. I love the dial size, the glow in the dark feature, and the easy-to-use positive bleeder trigger. It goes into whatever car we're driving. Smile

Expect to receive yearly catalogs from them too. Interesting stuff. Smile

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16195 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by henryaz:
quote:
Originally posted by Pipe Smoker:
Heneryaz – Which Milton model do you have? The S-921 looks like a good choice for me:

That's what I carry in my truck. In the garage I prefer to use the Intercomp gauge, but some tires want more than 60 PSI, so for that I use a Milton "service" gauge, that is a much stouter pencil gauge. It reads up to 150 PSI, for small tires that require higher pressures.

I received the S-921 several days ago. Very easy to read. Thanks for the tip!

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8935 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by henryaz:
quote:
Heneryaz – Which Milton model do you have? The S-921 looks like a good choice for me:

That's what I carry in my truck. In the garage I prefer to use the Intercomp gauge, but some tires want more than 60 PSI, so for that I use a Milton "service" gauge, that is a much stouter pencil gauge. It reads up to 150 PSI, for small tires that require higher pressures.

Thanks for the reply. I just ordered an S-921 pencil gauge – its 50 PSI range is sufficiently for my needs. Generally speaking, the smaller the range, the more accurate it is within that range, and easier to read.

Update: I've been using the Milton S-921 for awhile now, and really like it. The gauge is easy to read, and reports consistent pressure values.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8935 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the Milton recommendation. The tires on my 5th wheel are 110psi, so I've now got three service gages on the way from Amazon. Hopefully they're not knock offs. One to keep in the truck, and one for each garage.

Posts: 10913 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Wow. Reincarnated. Smile

I may pick up a Milton for the bike.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12714 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post