SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Do not mess with OLD Dudes
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Do not mess with OLD Dudes Login/Join 
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cliff:
Badass.

Yep, and the kind of guy I want in my neighborhood.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29696 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
The world needs more treasures such as this.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KevinCW:
I think i would like to have a beer with that man.
I'd like to buy him a case!

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
I'd been even happier if the old guy had had the top apartment in a ten-floor block.

tac

Posts: 11322 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:
When you reach 70 years of life...from that time on ...

Ohhhh, it don't take 70+. I got four years to go until that, and already I've got crusty old man attitude.

Anyway: Good on him! I'd like to buy that man a beer.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
I saw that on the news. I couldn't believe the old guy was 84. What a man!

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2084 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of scot818
posted Hide Post
Badass! I love it...

Posts: 1442 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: May 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post