SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Steele dossier // p169 Durham Report: FBI Should Never Have Begun ‘Russia Collusion’ Investigation
Page 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 170
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Steele dossier // p169 Durham Report: FBI Should Never Have Begun ‘Russia Collusion’ Investigation Login/Join 
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
The game is called "Run Out The Clock" and it is still being played.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
The game is called "Run Out The Clock" and it is still being played.

^^^this

I've resigned myself to the fact that the deep state will not be brought to justice.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
So FBI (CIA ? UK ?) spy Stefan Halper has dropped out of an upcoming "spy forum".

https://dailycaller.com/2019/0...cambridge-spy-event/

Stefan Halper, the retired professor who allegedly worked as an FBI informant while making contact with the Trump campaign, will no longer appear at a spy forum to be held at the University of Cambridge later in July, according to the group that organized the event.

Halper was set to attend the International Security and Intelligence conference at Cambridge in what was to be his first appearance since he was identified in the press in May 2018 as one of the FBI informants who established contact with the Trump campaign.

Several former British and American intelligence officials, including the former head of MI6, and a former deputy director of the National Security Agency, are scheduled to attend the Cambridge event.

But the Cambridge Security Initiative, which is organizing the event, said Halper has backed out of the event for health reasons.

“Due to ill health, Professor Halper is unable to participate in the conference,” the site says.

Posts: 19504 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DrDan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

“Due to ill health, Professor Halper is unable to participate in the conference,” the site says.

That guy is lucky he screwed Trump and not Putin, otherwise he'd have a polonium-210 stomach ache.

This space intentionally left blank.

Posts: 4870 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
On Monday the trial starts for Michael Flynn's former partner in Flynn Intelligence Group.

The prosecutors have said they will not call Michael Flynn to testify because he will say things that help the partner ( Bijan Kian).

If the defense calls Michael Flynn to testify, prosecutors may go all out to change the previous recommendation of "no jail time". The prosecutors already have charged that Flynn was a co-conspirator after multiple times saying he was not a co-conspirator.

https://news.yahoo.com/flynns-...trial-170336601.html

Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
And while Flynn continues to get his nuts crushed by the DOJ everyone else who lied to the FBI (McCabe, Strozk..) or to congress (Clapper, Brennan) or to congressional investigators (all the referrals from the Kavenaugh hearings) wander around without a care in the world. Getting book deals and GoFund me windfalls for their service to the State.

Picture of HighZonie
posted Hide Post
FBI's spreadsheet puts a stake through the heart of Steele's dossier
BY JOHN SOLOMON, OPINION CONTRIBUTOR — 07/16/19 07:00 PM EDT

The Hill > https://thehill.com/opinion/wh...t-of-steeles-dossier

=====================================
......... "Over months of work, FBI agents painstakingly researched every claim Steele made about Trump’s possible collusion with Russia, and assembled their findings into a spreadsheet-like document.

The over-under isn’t flattering to Steele.

Multiple sources familiar with the FBI spreadsheet tell me the vast majority of Steele’s claims were deemed to be wrong, or could not be corroborated even with the most awesome tools available to the U.S. intelligence community. One source estimated the spreadsheet found upward of 90 percent of the dossier’s claims to be either wrong, nonverifiable or open-source intelligence found with a Google search.

In other words, it was mostly useless.".......

* Diligentia Vis Celeritis *
"Thus those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle .... They conquer by strategy."
- Sun Tsu - The Art of War

"Fast is Fine, but Accuracy is Everything" - Wyatt Earp

Posts: 2900 | Location: Arizona Highlands - Pine Tree Country | Registered: March 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Long article, but a good one. About how Comey was running a counterintelligence op against the President and even had a spy assigned inside the White House.

"Justice Dept. Watchdog Has Evidence Comey Probed Trump, on the Sly"

https://www.realclearinvestiga...ng_trump_119584.html

A condensed version that links to the above article:

"Comey Had An Agent Spying On Trump Inside The White House According To DOJ Report"

https://www.redstate.com/brand...-inside-white-house/

Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^
From the article: “Rest assured that this investigation is going to turn up a lot more in the future.”

Wish that I could rest assured, but I’m loosing hope that Horowitz and Durham are actually doing anything.

Another article: “Mark Meadows: John Durham will 'get to the bottom of' Russia investigation origins.” That was a month ago. Not a word since.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8854 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Hank Johnson shows he is an idiot, once again

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...republicans-mueller/

Republicans besmirching Robert Mueller by mispronouncing his name

xxxxxxxxx

If you want to besmirch Mueller, just call him a treasonous conspirator who tried to overturn the 2016 election. That would be an accurate "besmirching"

Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
Well he was the guy who said that Guam might tip over from the extreme weight of planes we sent there once.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31419 | Registered: February 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
The prosecutors have said they will not call Michael Flynn to testify because he will say things that help the partner ( Bijan Kian).

Confused Doesn't that violate some rule?

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
quote:

Confused Doesn't that violate some rule?
I don't think so, the prosecution can call whomever they like or believe will help their case, the defense can still Flynn if they want to.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6192 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:

xxxxxxxxx

If you want to besmirch Mueller, just call him a treasonous conspirator who tried to overturn the 2016 election. That would be an accurate "besmirching"

He's the idiot, as Mueller is not really supposed to sound like "Muller" but rather "Mooler".

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:

...Republicans besmirching Robert Mueller by mispronouncing his name

xxxxxxxxx

Mueller? Mueller, anyone?...

Posts: 8603 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:

xxxxxxxxx

Neither "Mewler" nor "Muller" would be a correct German pronunciation of "Mueller" (which would be spelled "Müller" in German). When I took German (1961) I was told to pronounce that vowel by saying "ee" with my mouth shaped to say "oo". Of course, not many Americans know this.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
My God, I can hardly believe it. Some evidence of actual activity by John Durham. I hope Durham doesn’t strain himself – seeking an interview is seriously hard work. And it only took him a couple of months to think of it!

“The Department of Justice seeks an interview with Joseph Mifsud, the Maltese academic who told former Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos that the Russians had damaging information about Hillary Clinton, to determine if he was part of an intelligence operation.

U.S. Attorney John Durham, who has been tasked by Attorney General William Barr to lead a review of the origins of the Russia investigation, made an overture to Mifsud's attorney, Stephan Roh. Little has leaked about Durham's efforts up until now, other than he began his review in the spring and he wanted to interview at least one senior counterintelligence official and a senior analyst who examined Russia's role in interfering in the 2016 election…”

www.washingtonexaminer.com/new...ipster-joseph-mifsud

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8854 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
"Seeks a interview" " Made a overture to his attorney" Sounds incredibly weak. Not even worth a response by Mifsud's attorney. Another nothing burger. I'm still waiting to see all the stuff Trump said he declassified for release to the public. You know, the stuff that is going to pull the covers off all the bad actor's for everyone to see.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8504 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Mifsud is very important.

If it turns out that Mifsud sought out Papadopoulos based on direction from a Western intel agency, the entire foundation of the FBI counterintel investigation falls apart.

The FBI and Mueller have firmly committed that the investigation into Donald Trump and his campaign began in July 2016 because Mifsud had connections to Russia. Mueller wrote that Mifsud told Papadopoulos the Russians had thousands of Clinton emails.

The FBI story is laughable. The FBI interviewed Mifsud one time in a DC hotel lobby.

That makes no sense at all. The man who supposedly triggered everything gets interviewed in a hotel lobby ?

Mueller wrote that Mifsud denied having any advance knowledge of Clinton emails. And then the FBI lets Mifsud go about his merry way.

If Mifsud was a Western intel plant to entice the Trump campaign to "coordinate" with Russia and interfere in the 2016 election, then the conspiracy to frame the campaign and Donald Trump is exposed. A set up all the way from the beginning.

Mifsud should have been at the very top of the list for Durham.

Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
quote:

xxxxxxxxx

Neither "Mewler" nor "Muller" would be a correct German pronunciation of "Mueller" (which would be spelled "Müller" in German). When I took German (1961) I was told to pronounce that vowel by saying "ee" with my mouth shaped to say "oo". Of course, not many Americans know this.

flashguy

I'll go with " Curly" for his resemblance to the dumbest of the stooges.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post