SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Steele dossier // p169 Durham Report: FBI Should Never Have Begun ‘Russia Collusion’ Investigation
Page 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 170
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Steele dossier // p169 Durham Report: FBI Should Never Have Begun ‘Russia Collusion’ Investigation Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I was worried the Appeals Court would not do the right and legal thing in this case, so really glad to hear the news.
Now, I want to see Comey and the entire bunch arrested for their crimes!

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
I hope Trump finds a well paying position for General Flynn somewhere in his administration.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8531 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Rush was mentioning something about Sullivan still dragging this case out possibly passed the election. Goddamn buffoon. Roll Eyes

I’d bet money that Sullivan doubles down and asks for all of the appeal judges to weigh in...just to drag it out.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11278 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeinNC:
quote:
Rush was mentioning something about Sullivan still dragging this case out possibly passed the election. Goddamn buffoon. Roll Eyes

I’d bet money that Sullivan doubles down and asks for all of the appeal judges to weigh in...just to drag it out.

I hope he does, the more he drags this out the more light gets shined on the cockroaches. Had he simply dismissed the case, as he should have, we wouldn't have seen these notes directly implicating Biden and Bummer.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
quote:
I was worried the Appeals Court would not do the right and legal thing

me too. I didn't think Judge Henderson was going to stand tall.

Are Strzok's notes from being debriefed by Comey ?

If Sullivan fights to drag this out, that keeps it in the public eye even longer. The more press this gets, the more damage to DEMs and obama administration. (TXJIM beat me to it)

I wonder if that latest release that came w Strzok's notes is what pushed Henderson ?

Maybe Lisa Page can explain all this on NBC/MSNBC

Posts: 19572 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
I hope Trump finds a well paying position for General Flynn somewhere in his administration.

You really think Flynn wants anything to do with working in DC ever again? He should sue the shit out of the key criminals here and retire in the mountains or on an island somewhere.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
as long as appeal is ongoing Flynn is gagged. Not good. He can and should name names now not after the election

Posts: 4697 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Flynn is very very lucky he fired his prior lawyers (from Eric Holder's firm)".

This makes me think that his prior attorneys were doing a mediocre or poor job, to help out the Democrats.
How could Flynn go to Eric Holder's firm in the first place? That is asking for trouble.

-c1steve

Posts: 4052 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:

Special prosecutor!

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6852 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will be surprised if Gen. Flynn's lawyer does not sue on his behalf to recoup the millions of dollars that the General has spent. I hope Sidney P. busts all of their nuts in plain public view.

Posts: 6617 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GT-40DOC:
I will be surprised if Gen. Flynn's lawyer does not sue on his behalf to recoup the millions of dollars that the General has spent. I hope Sidney P. busts all of their nuts in plain public view.

Except LTG Flynn has no grounds to sue the individuals involved. He can make a claim with the fed.gov for his legal fees but that's about it.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31436 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Flynn paid his previous lawyers millions of dollars. I would not be surprised if he did go after them.

They gave him terrible advice that could be considered outright lies.

Flynn's former lawyers had Mueller's team breathing down their necks too.

posted Hide Post
sdy,

Do you think that the terrible advice was intentional, or just poor lawyering?

-c1steve

Posts: 4052 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Catherine Herridge says the latest Strzok notes were "believed to be" from 4 Jan 2017.

https://twitter.com/CBS_Herrid.../1275823188270813190

#FLYNN Defense motion reveals recently uncovered agent Strzok notes, discovered by US Attorney Jensen as part of DOJ review. “Strzok’s notes believed to be of January 4, 2017, reveal that former President Obama, James Comey, Sally Yates, Joe Biden, and apparently Susan Rice ...

discussed the transcripts of Flynn’s calls and how to proceed against him. Mr. Obama himself directed that “the right people” investigate General Flynn. This caused former FBI Director Comey to acknowledge the obvious: General Flynn’s phone calls with Ambassador Kislyak ...

“appear legit.” According to Strzok’s notes, it appears that Vice President Biden personally raised the idea of the Logan Act. "
@CBSNew

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

so if that's right, this was not part of the 5 Jan 2017 intel/FBI session w obama.

It was a mtg before 5 Jan 2017.

obama gave the green light to go after Flynn even knowing the Flynn/Kisylak calls were legit

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Do you think that the terrible advice was intentional, or just poor lawyering?"

Mueller's team had a favorite tactic - go after the target's lawyers too.

Flynn's lawyers were under Mueller team pressure about FARA related advice they had given and some decisions they had made. Can't remember the full details right now. There has been some things revealed that the former lawyers knew the FBI agents who interviewed Flynn thought he was telling the truth. But the lawyers never told Flynn that and advised him to plea guilty.

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
more Flynn

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...le-of-law-prevailed/

Sidney Powell:

“Delighted to see the Rule of Law work. The Court of Appeals decision is consistent with every other court that has addressed these issues.”

“We appreciate the Integrity and professionalism of the Department of Justice that produced the exculpatory evidence that has been hidden for years , and the prosecutors stepping forward to dismiss a case that never should have been brought.

“We trust that Judge Sullivan will follow the law and quickly enter the order of dismissal,” Powell said.

Flynn called into The Rush Limbaugh Show to thank the host and his listeners for their support during the ongoing ordeal.

Limbaugh said that Flynn had signed the dismissal order, but Judge Emmet Sullivan had yet to do so, according to a show transcript.

Flynn praised Powell, saying his attorney “is the American guardian of justice.”

“And she’s somebody who you want in your corner, boy, when you’re in the middle of a knife fight, which I have been in.”

Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

If it drags out, don't Flynn's lawyers retain the right of discovery?

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Posts: 8351 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by XinTX:
quote:
quote:

If it drags out, don't Flynn's lawyers retain the right of discovery?

No. That's because Flynn already plead guilty and the only thing in Sullivan's lap was to determine the sentance. Then Flynn filed a motion to withdraw his guilty plea. Then the DOJ filed their dismissal request.

The only issue on further appeal is whether Sullivan has legal authority to deny the DOJ dismissal request. Further discovery is not in play and the sole question is whether Sullivan followed the law.

At this point Sullivan can file a request for the full appellate court to hear the appeal and thereafter the Supremes can consider an appeal by either side.

Posts: 4076 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
very interesting post at CTH

https://theconservativetreehou...l-flynn/#more-195243

Here is what sundance of CTH thinks happened. (his best guess)

Strzok provided Comey w draft transcripts of Flynn calls to Kislyak (Russian ambassador)

Comey passed those transcripts to Clapper (DNI)

Clapper briefed those transcripts to obama ( 3 Jan 2017 ?). Comey was not there

Clapper told Comey what transpired

Comey relayed that to Strzok who took notes on 4 Jan 2017

Strzok immediately stops the FBI investigation of Flynn from being closed (we know that happened on 4 Jan 2017)

"Again, the background of these notes appears to be Comey relaying information to Peter Strzok about what the White House position is following their reception of the CR cuts. I do not believe Obama and Biden have talked to Comey. Instead the most likely scenario is DNI James Clapper relaying to Comey… who then relays to Strzok.

If my researched position is accurate, the day after these notes, January 5, 2017, Comey then meets with Obama and Biden as scheduled to discuss the Intelligence Community Assessment report that was previously requested by the White House."

"Once DNI James Clapper briefed Obama and Biden on the Flynn intercepts, the White House now lost plausible deniability for their knowledge of Flynn being investigated. The January 5th instructions to James Comey was purposefully the Obama/Biden White House cleaning up that potentially explosive issue. Everyone was covering their ass."

more at link

Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
It's time to impeach Sullivan.

Posts: 8621 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
good interview w Sidney Powell

seen at CTH