SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Steele dossier // p169 Durham Report: FBI Should Never Have Begun ‘Russia Collusion’ Investigation
Page 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 170
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Steele dossier // p169 Durham Report: FBI Should Never Have Begun ‘Russia Collusion’ Investigation Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
this is a 30 minute interview w AG Barr and Ted Cruz. Worth a watch if you have the time.

adding: in this interview AG Barr says the Strzok hand written notes were about the 5 Jan 2017 mtg w obama and biden

Posts: 19502 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
At this point Sullivan can file a request for the full appellate court to hear the appeal and thereafter the Supremes can consider an appeal by either side.

He can enter the order of dismissal, or he can further delay. If he delays, it's purely about dragging this on through the election.

Sidney Powell is hopeful:

"We trust that Judge Sullivan will follow the law and quickly enter the order of dismissal," Powell said.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23942 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
We have wondered what exactly was the "insurance policy" that Strzok texted about.

Sidney Powell thinks the insurance policy was to take down Flynn.

Her logic:

15 Aug 2016 Strzok texts to Lisa Page that they need an insurance policy in case Donald Trump became President

16 Aug 2016 The FBI opened a counterintel investigation into Michael Flynn

17 Aug 2016 The FBI sent agent Pientka into a security briefing to President Trump and Flynn so Pientka could evaluate Flynn and gage /assess Flynn's mannerisms.

Pientka would eventually go w Strzok in Jan 2017 to trick Flynn in an interview in the White House.

Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:
At this point Sullivan can file a request for the full appellate court to hear the appeal and thereafter the Supremes can consider an appeal by either side.

He can enter the order of dismissal, or he can further delay. If he delays, it's purely about dragging this on through the election.

Sidney Powell is hopeful:

"We trust that Judge Sullivan will follow the law and quickly enter the order of dismissal," Powell said.

He won't.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8634 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Still waiting to see what Judge Sullivan does.

Catherine Herridge reported that Sullivan himself cannot request that the full Appeals Court make a ruling. Herridge said judges don't file appeals.

https://thefederalist.com/2020...l-flynn-power-grabs/

Make no mistake about it, Wednesday’s decision granting a writ of mandamus compelling U.S. District Judge Emmet Sullivan to grant the government’s motion to dismiss the disgraceful prosecution of Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn was a sharp rebuke of Sullivan.

Although couched in judicious language, the majority opinion leaves no doubt that Sullivan’s actions, including both his refusal to grant the government’s dismissal request and his appointment of a clearly biased “friend of the court” to argue for Flynn’s continued persecution were not just wrong but a fundamental abuse of our system of government.

Sullivan’s unprecedented actions had been foretold in a December 2018 hearing when he made his personal feelings clear.

In that hearing, he basically accused Flynn of being a traitor, saying, “Arguably you sold your country out.” Sullivan questioned why the government had not charged Flynn with treason, proclaiming, “I’m not hiding my disgust, my disdain.”

The court of appeals’ decision was grounded on Sullivan’s violations of the Constitution. The separation of powers among the three branches of government is central to our constitutional form of government. One branch may not encroach on the rights of the other coequal branches. The discretionary decision to charge or not charge a defendant with crimes is a quintessential function of the executive branch, acting through the Department of Justice.

As the court noted, the judiciary’s role to question such decisions is confined to “extremely limited circumstances in extraordinary cases” and requires an “extraordinary showing of harassment of the defendant or malfeasance such as bribery.” Flynn’s was not such a case.

By attempting to usurp the Justice Department’s decision not to continue Flynn’s prosecution, the court made clear that Sullivan had violated the Constitution’s core separation of powers principle. Although polite and judicious, the court’s language leaves no doubt about what it called “The novelty of the district court’s usurpation of power.”

In similarly strong language, the court described Sullivan’s actions as “unprecedented intrusions on individual liberty and the Executive’s charging authority.”

The appellate opinion is replete with other rebukes of Sullivan’s actions, calling them “clear legal error,” “irregular,” and “unprecedented,” and saying it was “crystal clear” that Sullivan lacked the authority to do what he did. It noted that Sullivan’s argument to the contrary “conflicts with black letter law.” For those unfamiliar with the phrase, “black letter law” is judge-speak for “any first-year law student should know this.”

Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Still waiting to see what Judge Sullivan does.
<snip>

Based on the article that you linked, he’s going to do the right thing, even though he doesn’t want to do the right thing. Likely he’ll whine about it though.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8851 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Wow, unbelievable.

Sidney Powell was just suspended from Twitter. Why? I'm not sure. It's clear though that the left is getting more and more desperate.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Roger Kimball:

I think that
@SidneyPowell1
was suspended from Twitter for linking to this piece from the American Thinker. I suggest that everyone link to it.

https://americanthinker.com/bl...e_above_the_law.html

June 27, 2020
AG Barr is under attack by most of the media and other Democrats because they believe Obama admin criminals are above the law.

Most of the media and other Democrats are out to destroy AG Barr because they claim he has politicized the Justice Department, but that is clearly not true.

The Justice Department had been politicized throughout the Obama administration and no one in the mainstream media cared.

Eric Holder committed perjury more than once, was never charged, and called himself as Obama’s “wingman.” and most of the media and other Democrats didn’t care.

Most of the media and other Democrats were not mad that Hillary Clinton and her aides got off for their crimes. They were mad that Comey told the public the crimes she committed.

Most of the media and other Democrats or career prosecutors and former Justice officials did not demand that AG Loretta Lynch resign when she met with Bill Clinton a few days before a pretend interview with Hillary. Of course, Lynch wanted any investigation into Hillary’s crimes termed as “matters” instead of an “investigation.” That shows candidate Clinton was going to get off no matter how many crimes she committed.

There was no outrage and there were no resignations when the FBI railroaded General Michael Flynn. In fact, the media and Democrats are angry that this innocent man, who was financially destroyed by the vengeful, corrupt FBI and Justice Department officials, is finally receiving justice.

This should be a big story, but most of the media and other Democrats won’t care that Obama and Biden were deeply involved in the targeted attack on Flynn. It is clear that Obama was deeply involved with the Justice Department during his entire term, as the media pretended that it was independent. There was little concern about the rule of law.

The media is too busy campaigning for Biden and seeking to destroy Trump to cover this bombshell of a story.

After all, Stone only got forty months and Bolton has a book. They are also spending every day trying to keep the country in a depression to help Biden win.

The reason that Barr is being attacked every day is because he and Durham are seeking the truth and the media and other Democrats have been lying continuously and don’t want the truth to come out. They certainly don’t care about the rule of law and equal treatment under the law.

If anyone wants to see how massive and extensive corruption at the Justice Department has been for a long time, read the book Licensed to Lie by the great Sidney Powell, who finally got justice for a decorated retired General. I thought the media and other democrats said all generals should be respected.

So, the next time Democrat campaign workers posing as journalists and other Democrats claim they care about the rule of law, equal treatment under the law, the Constitution, separation of powers or the politicization of the Justice Department, everyone should recognize they don’t mean it. All they care about is getting a Democrat elected as president so they can infect the public with radical leftist policies that will enrich powerful politicians and career bureaucrats and absolutely decimate our freedom and prosperity.

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Flynn Lawyer Slams Twitter's Jack Dorsey Over 'Abuse Of Conservative And Patriotic Free Speech'

Update (1245ET): Powell, apparently un-suspended with the previous warning removed to view her account, slammed Twitter's Jack Dorsey in a Monday tweet.

".@Jack Why in the world did @Twitter
suspend my account and remove everyone I was following," she wrote, adding "Your abuse of conservative and #patriotic free speech knows no bounds. Why no blue checkmark for me?"

Trying to access Powell's account (@SidneyPowell1) results in a warning which reads "Caution: This account is temporarily restricted" due to "unusual activity." Users can then bypass the message and access Powell's account.

It is unclear if this restriction began before or after she retweeted an article from The Federalist calling for conservatives to fight back against ___ and its "radical agenda" which have resulted in "angry ___ pulling down statues, taunting police, attacking passersby, and taking over entire city blocks."

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...torney-sidney-powell

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23942 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I missed this but I am elated to hear it that justicde is being served, finally
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
Looks like Gen. Flynn will be a free man! Haven't seen an article yet but this just popped up. Unfortunately some people are predicting Sullivan will seek a review with the full court, because that's they type of scumbag he is...
Trash gonna be trashy.

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
And all of this will be remembered every time one of Sullivan's cases is up for review from now until forever.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
Sydney Powell's Twitter account has been reinstated.
Her list of those she follows with her account has mysteriously disappeared.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31419 | Registered: February 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Many of you know that sundance at Conservative Tree House (CTH) is one of the prime sources for exposing the coup attempts against President Trump. You could certainly argue that he does the most "in depth" analysis and that he (she ?) makes some of the most detailed predictions based on that analysis.

https://theconservativetreehou...ed-upon/#more-196123

It is not my intent to be cryptic; but at a time of consequence, it is necessary. That said, there roots of CTH are deep, strong and enduring. Nothing here will change; this is your refuge and I tend to it as a happy steward. That is important to me.

Before going further, I know there are questions. Perhaps my sharing a recent communication is a familiar transparency you have come to expect; perhaps also it will answer some questions… or at the least, begin the conversation:

based on a similar level of frustrated 2013/2014 interest that laid the groundwork for the 2015 splitter strategy outline and subsequent 2016 tripwire series; back in 2018 I began ‘gaming-out’ an unfortunate and likely 2020 scenario based on a series of events I suspected would surface within the body politic. The difference this time was the severity of consequence.

Recognizing in late summer 2018 that key DOJ, FBI, SSCI and media actions could ONLY be created by a very intentional design, for very intentional purposes, I started thinking about the ramifications for 2020.

As said often before, currently missing amid our national condition is action.

Information without action is antithetical to its purpose. This is why we miss Andrew Breitbart so much. Additionally, what a shallow example would I be to myself if cast against this site’s masthead. We all need to summon the courage to be Andrew Breitbart.

With that in mind; and entirely based on a carefully catalogued and irrefutably true set of records; on a very specific and consequential issue that cuts to the core of some of the most powerful interests in our nation; I set about planning an insurance policy of sorts. An “in case of emergency, break glass” kind of approach; perhaps even a ‘broken arrow’.

I have been working this since late summer 2018, specifically the evening after I said President Donald Trump was going to fire Jeff Sessions on the day after the 2018 election. (He did) By December ’18 it was seriously underway. I have gamed-out every possible outcome you can imagine; and now enter a phase where I shall be organizing the specific details, and hopefully allies, in order to get an unstoppable chain of events in motion.

If John Durham and Bill Barr deliver the brutal truth this summer, then a series of releases of information will hopefully enhance their sunlight. However, if they do not deliver the big ugly truth of it – then I will initiate events. Or I’ll go down trying.

There is a very specific and demonstrable story that is beyond refute and purposefully ignored by media . Within that back-story a whole lot of powerful people and systems are exposed. The specificity and irrefutable nature of the story is the key. Those institutions and the people in them will be confronted and shared in real time so all can watch.

A digital pamphlet simultaneously dropped while each participant is confronted… through a series of relentless confrontations. Yes, I know the risks. That’s why I’ve been planning, assembling, coordinating, and putting things into place for two years. I am not naive to the severity of the interests involved, nor their abilities; hell, I research them.

Do or do not, there is no try.

Act or be acted upon.

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
^^^ That's some strong stuff.

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
^^^

So someone is gonna tell the rest of us how dirty our leaders are, in some public manner?

I can’t wait

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11246 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
As said often before, currently missing amid our national condition is action.

Action followed by real justice and accountability that's what missing and I don't see how a investigative researcher/blogger can make that happen. Look at everything Judicial Watch has exposed through their actions and others like Catherine Herridge's reporting and Hillary Clinton is still walking among us and spouting off ridiculous drunken rants.

You can expose evil, irrefutable truths all day long but without a higher power willing to bring down justice what's it worth?

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8504 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
^^^ That's some strong stuff.

He's been saying for a while that Barr's biggest problem is not what is known, it's the question of how he releases the information that we already know, which basically makes the DOJ pivot, while not exposing himself to "political bias" and not exposing the DOJ to further problems due to all of the criminality that (we already know about) hasn't been prosecuted.

It's a huge mess, and most Americans that have read into this stuff, don't really give a shit and want it all in the sunlight.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9144 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Chuck Grassley tweets:

IF NO PROSECUTIONS TIL AFTER ELECTIONS SAD SAD //just think Flynn Mueller Impeachment/ The deep state is so deep that ppl get away w political crimes/Durham shld be producing some fruit of his labor

Needs a check up
from the neck up
Picture of Timdogg6
posted Hide Post
Did the judge sign the order dismissing against Flynn yet?

The entire reason for the Second Amendment is not for hunting, it’s not for target shooting … it’s there so that you and I can protect our homes and our children and and our families and our lives. And it’s also there as fundamental check on government tyranny. Sen Ted Cruz

Posts: 5130 | Location: Boca Raton, FL The Gunshine State | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Timdogg6:
Did the judge sign the order dismissing against Flynn yet?

Nope. I'm not sure how long she has to wait before she makes her next move; or what her next move might even be.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...-case-2-weeks-video/

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post