SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Steele dossier // p169 Durham Report: FBI Should Never Have Begun ‘Russia Collusion’ Investigation
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 170
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Steele dossier // p169 Durham Report: FBI Should Never Have Begun ‘Russia Collusion’ Investigation Login/Join 
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
Until today the only people allowed to review the full Title-1 FISA application were Trey Gowdy, Adam Schiff, Judiciary Chairman Bob Goodlatte and Rep John Ratcliffe.

In an interesting development, the Department of Justice has responded to HPSCI Chairman Devin Nunes notifying him the DOJ will allow all members of the House and Senate Intelligence Committees full access to review the unredacted FBI/DOJ FISA application used to gain a Title-1 surveillance warrant against U.S. citizen Carter Page.

According to CNN: ‘Separately, Justice Department spokesman Ian Prior said the department on Monday will supplement its document production to the House Judiciary Committee by producing another 1,000 pages of materials in response to a subpoena issued by committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte.’

This is an interesting development for several reasons:

♦This will be the first opportunity for House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes to see the underlying highly classified documentary evidence that underpins his FISA Memo. Previously only one majority member (Gowdy), and one minority member (Schiff), from the HPSCI was permitted to review the heavily classified and unredacted FISA application.

♦Allowing the full House and Senate intelligence committee to review the FISA application is the first step in getting the application declassified. It would be enormously interesting if the public could see the full application as submitted by the FBI and DOJ. There is a significant public interest in knowing exactly how strong the underlying evidence was for the FISA Court to grant such extensive surveillance authority.

♦There has been some discussion of a possibility the FISA application held by the Department of Justice, and used to structurally create the Nunes memo, may not be the same FISA Title-1 application held by the FISA Court per Presiding Judge Rosemary Collyer. Judiciary Chairman Bob Goodlatte has requested the FISA Court application. That issue remains unresolved. (link)

If, and this is a big “if”, there are actually two versions, the consequences are astronomical. Almost immediately Loretta Lynch, Sally Yates, James Comey and Andrew McCabe would be indicted.

Lastly, the willingness of the DOJ (Sessions, Rosenstein) to allow expanded access to the FISA application, at the same time the IG has expanded his investigation therein, would indicate IG Michael Horowitz and Federal Prosecutor John Huber have completed their review of the evidentiary weight therein…. and this release exactly backs up what we previous noted:

Horowitz was not announcing this investigative avenue from a position of only just now starting to gather evidence; he already has the evidence. He was announcing the context for him to drop a report summarizing findings of content from the investigation; a report that has nothing to do with the original launch of the OIG investigation.

In essence he announced the need to write a report based on investigative material he has already gathered. Horowitz already has the FISA material, he needed a reason to include it.

…. Or, Huber/Horowitz could also be setting a trap.

[Add there are 3 video segments here]

“WHY” – The first video highlights the historic backdrop of DOJ/FBI FISA court abuses:

Link to original video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BFrB50Cy-co

“HOW” – The second video highlights the specific example of how the DOJ and FBI used false information to the FISA Court to secure a fraudulent ‘Title-1’ surveillance warrant:

Link to original video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qBpMwRSacUk

“WHO” – The third video highlights who the primary players were within the scheme:

Link to original video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8qOFwf3QxZk

Link

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for that post with the videos JALLEN.

This whole thing is both depressing and mouthwatering - now that the truth is coming out.

I would so like to see these “traitors” hanged for all to see if all we’ve heard is true.

Sometimes I wonder whether these traitors are going to just let this play out in the courts. They know the evidence against them is bad for them. They have to know they are in deep doodoo. Or will the coup attempt move to another level? There are other sympathizers that support them. I’m sure some of them have at least thought about it. Maybe it will simply play out in the courts, or plea deals will be made.

The FBI should be disbanded. The NSA, State, and DOJ needs a serious house cleaning. Let’s not forget the IRS while we are at it.

Sorry for rambling on.

Posts: 3953 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
Click the link to see the letters, etc., so you get the full flavor of what is happening, as much as you can. My iPad “cut and paste” doesn’t always get the whole thing.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Two things that have provided the public a lot of visibility into this huge conspiracy against President Trump:

#1 The fact that Buzzfeed released the 35 page dossier

#2 The Strzok/Page texts

Without actually having the dossier to read, we would probably still be hearing bits and pieces about a trusted western intelligence source providing verified evidence of Russian collusion with the Trump campaign to steal the election.

We wouldn’t have any suspicion that FISA warrants were made based on unverified material that contains proven deceit and lies. Glenn Simpson would have pulled off the greatest political dirty trick of our times. He would have done that with the funding from the Clinton campaign, the full cooperation of most major media, and the support of the highest levels of the FBI, DoJ, CIA, and DNI.

So I am glad Buzzfeed published the dossier, but now I hope they are crushed in the lawsuits. Crushed along with Christopher Steele.

Every once in a while, I dive into the big 89 MB file of Peter Strzok/Lisa Page text messages that have been released so far. There is so much there, but you have to guess a lot about the context of their dialogs.

29 July 2016, Strzok starts talking about a new case. Up until then, at least from the texts that have been released, there isn’t any indication that Strzok or Page have heard of Steele’s first reports. (Steele briefed an FBI agent in London on 5 July 2016)

30 July 2016, Strzok: “f*cking conniving cheating savages. At statecraft, athletics, you name it. I’m glad I’m on Team USA” “Going back through acting DCM. All good, and asked him to keep quiet, but I think it’s likely he will inform main State and they may call over to see what’s going on.”

Speculation: Strzok has heard something about Russian collusion. Steele report ?

DCM = State Dept Deputy Chief of Mission.

Strzok is about to go to London on very short notice.

Strzok wants Page to go to London with him, but McCabe says no.

Page sends Strzok a link to a NYT article

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/0...against-america.html

From that article: “If enough angered lefties won’t go for the Democratic nominee, a longtime foe of Vladimir Putin, it will be just enough to put a Putin puppet in the White House.”

“But it unfolds, still, if not according to Russia’s design, then according to Russia’s will. Trump is now a national security risk, actively rooting for a foreign adversary to tamper with an American election”

Strzok to Page: “And damn this feels momentous. Because this matters. The other one did, too, but that was to ensure we didn’t F something up. This matters because this MATTERS.”

I would say the “other one” was Clinton email investigation. They didn’t want to F up the Clinton campaign. “this matters” sounds like the dossier material.

From other reports, Strzok went to London on 2 Aug 2016.

2 Aug 2016, Page: “Good meeting ?”

Strzok reply blanked out

Page: “Whoa. Make sure you can lawfully protect what you sign. Just thinking about congress, foia, etc. I’m sure it’s fine, I just don’t know how protection of intel-type stuff works in that context.”

3 Aug 2016, Strzok: “So looking at this form, I think we need to consider the lines of what we disclose to DoJ. For example, the last stipulation notes we will not disclose the identities outside the FBI. I think we and they could live with that. And frankly, I think you might argue the unauthorized disclosure might reasonably be expected to cause exceptionally grave damage to US national security”

Exceptionally grave damage = TS

Strzok returns to U.S.

A meeting is set up with “the agency”.

4 Aug 2016 7:38pm , Strzok: “But instead they’ll fill the room to take notes on everything we say and also ensure that no one on their side says anything sensitive”

5 Aug 2016 11:37am, Strzok: “Went well, best we could have expected. Other than xxxxx quote “the White House is running this.” My answer, “well, maybe for you they are.””

Note – from looking at many of the texts, it appears you have to subtract 5 4 hours to get ET.

Now the mystery question is, who did Strzok meet in London?

The list of text messages released so far is found here:

http://www.hsgac.senate.gov/do...ppendix-c_-documents

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sdy,

Posts: 19506 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
Why would Buzzfeed be crushed by the lawsuits?

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Gubarev is suing Buzzfeed in Florida

defamation complaint:

http://www.politico.com/media/...c9-a55a-b66d553a0000

separately, lawyer Michael Cohen is also suing Buzzfeed

I was hoping the defamation suits are successful and very large financial awards are made that Buzzfeed will have to pay

I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Gubarev is suing Buzzfeed in Florida

defamation complaint:

http://www.politico.com/media/...c9-a55a-b66d553a0000

separately, lawyer Michael Cohen is also suing Buzzfeed

I was hoping the defamation suits are successful and very large financial awards are made that Buzzfeed will have to pay

Why would these not be under the rule of First Amendment, public figures, actual malice?

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
The Gubarev complaint is at the link above in my last post

part of it:

The Steele deposition that has been ordered by the London court is for this Florida case for damages.

There are other lawsuits against Steele.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Smile I thought the exciting part of the post a few above was

“the White House is running this.”

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
This article is from Feb 2018.

It doesn't provide much in the way of new facts, but it does a very good job of showing Christopher's techniques in getting the dossier to multiple media, FBI, DoJ, & John McCain.

By doing that, there appears to be independent corroborations, but actually it is spy craft.

Christopher Steele was a foreign agent who did indeed interfere with the 2016 election.

http://www.theamericanconserva...n-the-2016-election/

Steele, who is British, did far more than simply provide opposition research to the Democratic National Committee. He was able to make sure it reached the most influential people possible in politics, media and government to shape and influence the growing narrative of the 2016 presidential election. In other words, as a skilled professional intelligence officer, Steele ran a full-spectrum information operation against the United States. One could even call it information warfare.

This is what separates his work creating the dossier (which a decent journalist with friends in Russia could have done) from his work insinuating the dossier into the highest reaches of American government and political society. For that, you need a real pro, an intelligence officer with decades of experience running just that kind of operation

he used the same set of information in the dossier to create a collaboration loop, every intelligence officer’s dream, which is his own planted information used to surreptitiously confirm itself, right up to the point where the target country’s own intelligence service re-purposed it as evidence in the FISA (Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act) court.

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Some mixed signals here, but overall sounds like good news

Last summer Devin Nunes went to the WH and saw documents that indicated members of the Obama administration had sought the identities of Trump campaign officials and associates inadvertently caught on government intercepts (“unmasking.”)

https://www.bloomberg.com/view...ial-counsel-won-t-go

Reports are that McMaster fired a man named Ezra Cohen-Watnick because it was thought Cohen-Watnick was the one to show Nunes the documents. Cohen-Watnick's lawyer denies that his client was involved w Nunes.

Donald Trump wanted Cohen-Watnick hired back in govt. Cohen-Watnick starts working for Jeff Sessions on Monday.

Conservative Treehouse (CT) believes there is a team being assembled in DoJ. Huber is a prosecutor working with DoJ IG Horowitz.

A new prosecutor has been assigned to coordinate getting investigative documents to congress. That is John Lausch. CT thinks this will keep Huber focused on the investigation.

CT also points out that DoJ IG Horowitz was denied access to oversight of the DoJ National Security Division by the Obama DoJ in July 2015. The DoJ NSD is involved with the FISA Court warrant applications. So just as the 2016 election was heating up, Obama DoJ keeps the IG away from FISA applications.

When Dana Boente became acting AG, he granted Horowitz access to DoJ NSD.

Dana Boente is now General Counsel for the FBI.

CT thinks Cohen-Watnick is the latest member of the team.

Let's hope these people start going public with their investigation.

Chuck Schumer's spokesman: “Given Mr. Cohen-Watnick’s reported role in helping Congressman Nunes turn the House Intelligence Committee investigation into a partisan breeding ground for conspiracy theories, his new position with the Attorney General at such a sensitive time is deeply troubling,”

“Mr. Cohen-Watnick must not come anywhere near the Mueller investigation, and Democrats will watch like a hawk to ensure that’s the case.”

I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
Comservative Treehouse has an explanation for this redaction found here.

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
This story just gets more ridiculous.

http://thehill.com/policy/nati...that-prompted-russia

regarding the EC (which describes why the FBI opened an investigation into the Trump campaign and Russian collusion),

According to a Justice Department official, the remaining redactions in the document are "narrowly tailored to protect the name of a foreign country and the name of a foreign agent." Specifics have been replaced with identifiers like "foreign official" and "foreign government," the official said.

"These words must remain redacted after determining that revealing the words could harm the national security of the American people by undermining the trust we have with this foreign nation,"

As the CT link indicates, this is total nonsense if it is describing Papadopoulos saying the Russians had thousands of Clinton emails.

The NYT had a Dec 2017 article that said Papadopoulos said that to Alexander Downer, Australia’s top diplomat in Britain.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/1...ge-papadopoulos.html

It has been widely reported in Australia.

So why would the DoJ be concerned about harming national security for something that has been reported worldwide?

Every time we get the unredacted version of documents, we see there is absolutely no reason for the redactions in the first place.

It isn't about national security, it is about keeping the American people in the dark about this phony investigation.

The Mueller "investigation" is a dirty tricks political maneuver to impeach Donald Trump.

the truth will set you free
Picture of ilikefirearms
posted Hide Post
quote:
Report 8 (page 17) dated 10 Aug 2016

An ethic Russian associate of Donald Trump discussed the reaction inside the camp from recent negative publicity to Moscow clandestine involvement in the campaign. Trump’s associate reported that the aim of leaking the DNC emails to Wikileaks was to swing supporters of Bernie Sanders from Clinton to Trump. This objective had been conceived and promoted by Carter Page.

The ethnic Russian associate of Trump said the problem was that campaign had underestimated the negative reaction from liberals and the conservative elite to Russian interference. The new objective was to check the Clinton successful exploitation of Putin as the bogeyman / Russian interference story to tarnish Trump. The Trump campaign was focusing on tapping into support in American television media to achieve this, as they reckoned this resource had been underused by then to date.

Trump’s associate admitted there was anger in the Trump team at Putin going beyond weakening Clinton, to undermine the US government and democratic system.

The dossier says the aim of leaking the DNC emails was "conceived and promoted by Carter Page".

If you have listened to a few Carter Page interviews, you know how ridiculous that statement is.

Then the statement that the Trump campaign would tap into American television because that had been "underused". American media was almost universally ripping the Trump campaign apart.

And then finally the dossier tries to raise the stakes beyond the campaign but to undermining the democratic system.

Keep in mind this is most likely pure bullshit, fabricated by Simpson and Steele, and paid for by Hillary Clinton. They would take this crap and package it as "Western intelligence".

How stupid could the FBI be to run with this material with no verification ?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Report 9 (page 18-19) dated 20 Oct 2016

Kremlin insider reports that Trump lawyer Michael Cohen secretly met Kremlin officials in August 2016 in a meeting held in Prague, Czech Republic. Purpose of the meeting was to clean up the mess of western media revelations of a) Paul Manafort corrupt relation with Yanukovych regime in Ukraine and b) Carter Page secret meeting in Moscow with senior regime figures in July 2016.

Pro-Putin figure Kosachev involved as “plausibly deniable” facilitator and may have been in meeting with Cohen. Kosachev an important player in the Trump campaign – Kremlin liaison operation.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Report 9 is out time sequence (it is an October report). This may just be because of the way someone copied the reports and put them into a pdf.

It is ludicrous that the FBI hasn't come out and said the dossier claims about Cohen are not true. Cohen showed his passport had no stamps for travel to Prague, and he had explanations for where he was during the times cited in the dossier.

If the FBI thought Cohen met with the Kremlin like this, why would they let him remain an advisor to the President? Why would there be no indictment of Cohen ?

This would be Mueller's biggest catch if it was true.

But Democrats and many of the media all claim the dossier is completely true.

This is not aging well. http://thehill.com/homenews/ne...-the-election-report

Conan! What is best in life?
Conan: To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: September 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
How stupid could the FBI be

The FBI is not stupid. They are an American hating institution hell bent on destroying the constitution by furthering the agenda of the left. They are the new brown shirts. I wouldn't piss on an FBI agent if he was on fire.

Back in the day the FBI fought for freedom, now they fight for tryanny and suppression.

They need to be disbanded and their budget given to local law enforcement, to those who actually believe in the rule of law. Men and women who actually care about this country. The FBI sure as hell dosen't.

When I was a kid "The Untouchables" brought forth memories of warriors, sacrificing their safety to protect their fellow Americans. Now when I think of "The Untouchables" I picture despots who think they can get away with trashing the rule of law and violating the oath they swore because they think they are above the law. They think they are the fourth branch of government, beholden to no other branch.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
quote:
This is not aging well

A dramatic report. IF true.

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/new...rticle208870264.html

Sources: Mueller has evidence Cohen was in Prague in 2016, confirming part of dossier

Something to watch to see if it has legs.

It would be bad news for Cohen if true. Cohen has repeatedly denied ever being in Prague.

The story was originally reported by McClatchy. “according to two sources familiar with the matter”

Numerous other media are reporting the McClatchy story.

Sounds similar to the McCabe plants in the WSJ.

Leaks from Mueller ?

The dossier said Cohen went to Prague either the last week in August or the first week in September 2016. The dossier said Cohen was accompanied by 3 colleagues.

With all of Mueller’s assets, one would think this would have been a Mueller priority investigation item.

So this is a clear cut case where either McClatchy is publishing lies, or Cohen has lied.

We have already seen where planted stories (Isikoff) were fraudently used to “verify” the dossier.

Hopefully we will eventually find out the truth of all of this.

There are powerful actors who very much want the Steele dossier to be true. Examples: James Comey, Sally Yates, Andrew McCabe, Rod Rosenstein, etc. And of course Hillary Clinton, Fusion GPS, Buzzfeed, every DEM, some REPs, …..

The story isn't over, that's for sure.

the truth will set you free
Picture of ilikefirearms
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
This is not aging well

A dramatic report. IF true.

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/new...rticle208870264.html

Sources: Mueller has evidence Cohen was in Prague in 2016, confirming part of dossier

Something to watch to see if it has legs.

It would be bad news for Cohen if true. Cohen has repeatedly denied ever being in Prague.

The story was originally reported by McClatchy. “according to two sources familiar with the matter”

Numerous other media are reporting the McClatchy story.

Sounds similar to the McCabe plants in the WSJ.

Leaks from Mueller ?

The dossier said Cohen went to Prague either the last week in August or the first week in September 2016. The dossier said Cohen was accompanied by 3 colleagues.

With all of Mueller’s assets, one would think this would have been a Mueller priority investigation item.

So this is a clear cut case where either McClatchy is publishing lies, or Cohen has lied.

We have already seen where planted stories (Isikoff) were fraudently used to “verify” the dossier.

Hopefully we will eventually find out the truth of all of this.

There are powerful actors who very much want the Steele dossier to be true. Examples: James Comey, Sally Yates, Andrew McCabe, Rod Rosenstein, etc. And of course Hillary Clinton, Fusion GPS, Buzzfeed, every DEM, some REPs, …..

The story isn't over, that's for sure.

I agree if true it’s big. Cohen might be the weak link in this whole thing. Or it may be nothing. It’s like we talked about earlier. We just don’t know what Mueller has and how solid it is or isn’t.

Conan! What is best in life?
Conan: To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: September 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:

How exactly does one hide the fact that he traveled out of the country and visited another like the Czech Republic?

Or is it that he was France or something and drove to Prague in order to conceal his whereabouts? I suppose that would be easy enough to do. Although one would still have to leave the US and cross the pond which there would surely be an easily accessible record. Right?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:

How exactly does one hide the fact that he traveled out of the country and visited another like the Czech Republic?

Or is it that he was France or something and drove to Prague in order to conceal his whereabouts? I suppose that would be easy enough to do. Although one would still have to leave the US and cross the pond which there would surely be an easily accessible record. Right?

US travelers to EU countries do not need visas, and can go from country to country sithin the EU without ceremony or notice, I believe. I don’t recall much passport stamping either. It’s like going to Mexico.

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:

US travelers to EU countries do not need visas, and can go from country to country sithin the EU without ceremony or notice, I believe. I don’t recall much passport stamping either. It’s like going to Mexico.

That was my point. Though there would surely be evidence that he was at least in Europe during that time period.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Cohen was in Italy from 9 July 2016 to 17 July 2016.

There is so much we don't know. But one story that makes this especially significant, is that (possibly) Fusion GPS found out about another Michael Cohen visiting Prague thru illegal access to FISA data. Bruce Ohr and his wife may have been involved.

With all of the ways that we now know the govt can track personal info, one would think Mueller would know where Cohen was in late Aug / early Sept 2016. Probably knows what he had for lunch.

I am hoping that even if the REPs lose the House in November, the DoJ IG / Huber investigation will continue. I don't think the DEMs can turn that off. Of course it would be best for the REPs to hold the House.

So (hopefully) we will get the answers to a lot of this incrementally over the next year.