SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Steele dossier // p169 Durham Report: FBI Should Never Have Begun ‘Russia Collusion’ Investigation
Page 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 170
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Steele dossier // p169 Durham Report: FBI Should Never Have Begun ‘Russia Collusion’ Investigation Login/Join 
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
https://twitter.com/IvanPentch.../1304117521612779520

Apparently when the SCO all quit, they all started wiping their phones. They did it by entering the pw incorrectly and the management app did the rest.

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6850 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
from Peter Strzok's book:

Strzok told Page that he was hesitant to join Mueller’s team because he doubted that Trump associates had conspired with the Russian government.

While Strzok writes that he does not believe that Trump or his associates conspired directly with Russia,

stop right there. so why did Mueller investigate ?

But now Strzok thinks Trump is "compromised" because of the attempts to do business w Russia. Strzok is a pathetic liar.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/0...ler-collusion-trump/

But Hunter Biden's business dealings with China that benefited their military are just dandy???

"Hunter Biden’s business dealings in China served the “strategic interests” of the country’s communist government and military — and may have imperiled American national security, claims a new documentary exclusively previewed by The Post. “Riding the Dragon: The Bidens’ Chinese Secrets” highlights several deals that Hunter Biden was involved in as a board member of the Beijing-based BHR Partners investment firm. The film also alleges that Hunter was only able to get meetings with Chinese officials — and secure $1 billion in funding — “because of who his father was: vice president of the United States” and then-President Barack Obama’s “point person on US policy towards China.”

The 41-minute documentary is narrated by best-selling writer Peter Schweizer, who authored 2015’s “Clinton Cash: The Untold Story of How and Why Foreign Governments and Businesses Helped Make Bill and Hillary Rich” and has previously written about Hunter’s business dealings in China. It is being shown online by the BlazeTV network, which on Thursday finished posting it to YouTube in six segments.

Following the founding of BHR in 2013, Schweizer says, “Hunter’s new firm … began making investment deals around the world that would serve the strategic interests of the Chinese government.” He adds: “This new firm started making investment deals that would serve the strategic interests of the Chinese military.”

https://nypost.com/2020/09/03/...ns-deals-with-china/

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10193 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pulicords:
Clearly Mueller considers his primary role is to preserve the public's image of the FBI, DOJ, and other institutions, rather than find actual wrongdoing. He's simply a PR hack, no different than when he was the Director of the FBI. The reason he went after Trump as special prosecutor had less to do with actual "Russian Collusion" than to insulate the Obama Administration's FBI and DOJ from culpability as political tools, which is and of itself political. He's a disgrace to everyone that views their positions in law enforcement as apolitical and takes their oath of office seriously. Mad

All the honest FBI agents stood up for the integrity of Justice and the welfare of the American people, and vowed to resign if the upper level evil-doers weren't investigated, prosecuted and sentenced when convicted, right?

I've forgotten when that happened, exactly.

Posts: 15884 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
more details about the Mueller goon team wiping their phones:

Sean Davis:

Newly released DOJ records show that multiple top members of Mueller's investigative team claimed to have "accidentally wiped" at least 15 (!) phones used during the anti-Trump investigation after the DOJ OIG asked for the devices to be handed over

Federal records show that Mueller deputy Andrew Weismann claims to have "accidentally" wiped, via wrong passwords at least 2 phones detailing his activity during the anti-Trump probe. James Quarles' phone "wiped itself." Greg Andre also made the same wrong password claim...

Mueller deputy Kyle Freeny similarly claimed that his phone was accidentally wiped after too many wrong passwords were entered. Same with Mueller deputy Rush Atkinson.

At least a 12 other officials whose names are redacted also claimed to have "accidentally" nuked their phones.

The newly released DOJ records from the OIG investigation of corruption during the Mueller probe shows that a key tactic used by the Mueller team was to put the phones in airplane mode, lock them, and then claim they didn't have the password.

What are the actual probabilities of more than a dozen top Mueller officials all "accidentally" nuking their phones or accidentally putting them in airplane mode, locking them, and "forgetting" their passwords so the DOJ OIG couldn't access and examine them?

CTH wrote that it takes 3 hours to go thru the process

Posts: 19559 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
LINK to the CTH article.

Beyond infuriating! Those GD Mother-effer’s!!

Posts: 3474 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cookster:
Beyond infuriating! Those GD Mother-effer’s!!

Yup.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
well, the DoJ has set a new bar...

apparently trying to overthrow the government is legal

attempting to frame the President of the United States is legal

lying to federal judges to spy on American citizens is legal

destroying evidence is legal

fabricating evidence is legal

conspiring with other law enforcement officials to overthrow the government is legal

using the national media to lie to the public is legal

destroying emails is legal

destroying computer systems and phones with evidence is legal

have I got this right?

I'm sure I missed a few things but I've lost ALL faith in the DoJ to do it right, thinking that it may be close to the point where if the people want justice they may have to take it themselves

Posts: 53158 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How many of muellers team accidentally "wiped" their phones during the entire 3 years of operation vs after being told to turn them in?

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13397 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
This little 3 min video shows how to "wipe" the phone by incorrectly entering the passkey. There is nothing "accidental" about this procedure, Apple designed it this way so it couldn't be.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
Short of Sidney Powell being appointed as a Special Counsel to investigate/prosecute these criminals, I don't see where any of them will be held accountable.

At least not before the election. If ever. Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
not a joke

https://i.postimg.cc/nc65kpMn/strzok-georgetown.png

That evil, smirking sack of shit is a professor at Georgetown? Is this is what elite academia has become? If so, the whole educational system needs to be gutted and start over fresh. I know, flying pigs and all that.

Posts: 17101 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Strange shit going on here.

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...gns-doj-russia-probe

Top aide to US Attorney John Durham resigns from DOJ amid probe into Russia investigation
A DOJ source confirmed Friday that the federal prosecutor, Norah Dannehy, has resigned

Published 1 hour ago
By Alex Pappas, Jake Gibson, David Spunt | Fox News

A top aide to US Attorney John Durham, who is probing the origins of the Trump-Russia investigation, has resigned from the Department of Justice, Fox News has confirmed.

A Justice Department source confirmed Friday that the federal prosecutor, Norah Dannehy, has resigned. Dannehy has worked with Durham for years and is a close aide to him.

Durham’s office confirmed that Dannehy resigned from the DOJ but did not elaborate on her reasoning. The Justice Department did not comment Friday.

Durham is the United States Attorney for the District of Connecticut. The Hartford Courant in Connecticut said Dannehy informed colleagues in the New Haven US Attorney’s Office of her resignation Thursday evening but did not elaborate on the reasons.

But the paper also cited sources in saying Dannehy resigned “at least partly out of concern that the investigative team is being pressed for political reasons to produce a report before its work is done.”

Durham was appointed by Attorney General William Barr last year to investigate the origins of the FBI’s original Russia probe shortly after former Special Counsel Robert Mueller completed his yearslong investigation into whether the campaign colluded with the Russians to influence the 2016 presidential election.

Durham’s timeline is focused on July 2016, when the FBI’s original Russia probe began, through the appointment of Mueller in May 2017.

Some Republicans have pushed for Durham to reveal his findings before November's presidential election.

Barr during an interview with NBC News this week said that there “could be” more charges stemming from Durham's review.

“Yeah, there could be,” Barr said but declining to say whether any new charges would be announced prior to Election Day.

Fox News’ Brooke Singman contributed to the report.

Q

Posts: 26323 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
Don’t know what to make of that development.

Posts: 3142 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Me neither. But I don’t like the words ‘possible’ or ‘could be’

Those are not acceptable words to a large portion of the population that want to see justice served

Posts: 53158 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
quote:
Originally posted by pulicords:
Clearly Mueller considers his primary role is to preserve the public's image of the FBI, DOJ, and other institutions, rather than find actual wrongdoing. He's simply a PR hack, no different than when he was the Director of the FBI. The reason he went after Trump as special prosecutor had less to do with actual "Russian Collusion" than to insulate the Obama Administration's FBI and DOJ from culpability as political tools, which is and of itself political. He's a disgrace to everyone that views their positions in law enforcement as apolitical and takes their oath of office seriously. Mad

All the honest FBI agents stood up for the integrity of Justice and the welfare of the American people, and vowed to resign if the upper level evil-doers weren't investigated, prosecuted and sentenced when convicted, right?

I've forgotten when that happened, exactly.

Do "all the honest FBI agents" know what management has been doing? Who's going to conduct this "investigation"? You? Would you resign from your career in light of something you had nothing to do with and had performed your job(s) properly and if so, who'd then preform the services you'd provided?

It's much easier to blame others for the individual failings of some. Isn't that what "cancel culture" is all about? Mueller's failings and those of the individuals who conspired with him are the fault of those individuals. We don't blame all gunowners for the wrong doing of a few, nor do we "burn down" our government and trash our Constitutional because some of our elected representatives failed to uphold their oath of office. BLM and ANTIFA espouse the same nonsense and it's recognized childish BS that it is.

The best way to deal with those who violate the law/public trust regardless of who they are or where they were employed at the time they misused their authority is to hold those individuals responsible. Creeps like Mueller, hide behind the importance of the organization's service to protect themselves, knowing there's a need for a law enforcement organization that deals with serious national issues. Chiefs on a state and local level who commit or simply become aware of wrongdoing within their ranks are also prone to justify a failure to act when they or those under their command committed wrongdoing for the same self-serving reason: "If a problem becomes known to the public, will a knee jerk reaction against the entire entity, cause more damage (destruction of an entire organization) than it will rectify?"

If every top manager felt that any wrongdoing made public would result in his/her termination, there'd be a greater effort to hide malfeasance than to find and address it. If everyone guilty of actual wrongdoing was held to answer for their acts as individuals, there'd be less malfeasance. It all comes down to personal responsibility and how much we as a nation decide it matters.

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10193 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Tom Fitton of Judicial Watch says he’s certain Barr and Durham are taking conservatives for a ride on this investigation. He claims the language you would expect them to be using after this amount of time if there were any criminal charges in the offing is not even being used. Nobody’s lawyer is pounding their fist on social media about their client being unduly questioned by Durham. He says this is basically a shell game.

Can’t say I’m surprised. I started to doubt Barr sometime ago. Treason and attempted coups that go unpunished is what allows elections to be openly stolen.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8524 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
This is certainly starting to smell

Posts: 1966 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
Tom Fitton of Judicial Watch says he’s certain Barr and Durham are taking conservatives for a ride on this investigation. He claims the language you would expect them to be using after this amount of time if there were any criminal charges in the offing is not even being used. Nobody’s lawyer is pounding their fist on social media about their client being unduly questioned by Durham. He says this is basically a shell game.

Can’t say I’m surprised. I started to doubt Barr sometime ago. Treason and attempted coups that go unpunished is what allows elections to be openly stolen.

In 2018, I provided Judicial Watch (Tom Fitton) information linking former FBI Director Mueller with intentionally covering up Bureau wrongdoing in the James "Whitey" Bulger case and spoke at length with one of Fitton's investigators. After saying my information was credible, he claimed that Judicial Watch didn't have sufficient resources to act on this and the only thing I got for my efforts were more solicitations from JW for donations. Clearly then as well as during his term as "Special Counsel" Robert Mueller was more interested in creating an appearance of professionalism than conducting an investigation into wrongdoing and providing grounds for a viable prosecution(s).

When Mueller was in charge of the FBI, guess who "investigated" the agents that were clearly compromised by Bulger? Answer: John Durham. It appears that "independent counsel" isn't so independent after all. Why?

https://www.independentsentine...-in-a-shocking-case/

https://dailycaller.com/2019/0...ussia-investigation/

The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
Wow...

Incestuous group of fuckers arent they pulicords. Funny, there was no mention of Durham having investigated FBI agents for Mueller.

I wonder what else is hidden from us. Infuriating. Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
Judicial Watch

I gave money to Judicial Watch a couple of times. Now I get solicitations 4 days a week from them. It's endless. They make NRA marketing seem meek and uninspired.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13397 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post