SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Steele dossier // p169 Durham Report: FBI Should Never Have Begun ‘Russia Collusion’ Investigation
Page 1 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 170
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Steele dossier // p169 Durham Report: FBI Should Never Have Begun ‘Russia Collusion’ Investigation Login/Join 
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
The traitor Clinesmith and his attorney are playing games. Sydney Powell has pointed it out and "shipwrecked" is too.

https://www.redstate.com/shipw...cated-a-guilty-plea/

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6845 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
"It was never his intent to mislead the court or his colleagues as he believed the information he relayed was accurate. But Kevin understands what he did was wrong and accepts responsibility.”
Pure horse shit. You're caught, Mister I-brought-down-the-republic. It's time to stop lying, but it's clear you can no longer even recognize the truth.

Posts: 107257 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That pile of crap knew exactly what he was doing. I hope his plea deal involves active time in prison, but probably not.

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:

"It was never his intent to mislead the court or his colleagues as he believed the information he relayed was accurate. But Kevin understands what he did was wrong and accepts responsibility.”

This jerk. Look, you either plead guilty or you don't. You don't get to say, "I'm actually innocent, but just to make this easy on everyone, I'm going to plead guilty." Bull. If he can't fully admit to the treasonous actions that he clearly took, then the guilty plea should be rejected, and his ass should be dragged in front of a jury for trial.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
For quite a while I have been writing that the Senate Intel Comm has never reported "no collusion".

At last, they have written that

https://dailycaller.com/2020/0...lusion-trump-russia/

The Senate Intelligence Committee said in a long-awaited report released Tuesday that there was no evidence that the Trump campaign conspired with the Russian government to influence the 2016, affirming the findings of other investigations into a possible Trump-Kremlin conspiracy.

The report, which clocks in at 966 pages, also offered a scathing assessment of the FBI’s handling of the Steele dossier, which was a key document in the Trump-Russia collusion conspiracy theory.

“The FBI gave the Steele Dossier unjustified credence, based on an incomplete understanding of Steele’s past reporting record,” the report says.

“The Committee found that, within the FBI, the dossier was given a veneer of credibility by lax procedures and layered misunderstandings.”

The report, crafted by both Republicans and Democrats, describes a series of roadblocks and hurdles that the Senate committee faced in investigating information from Steele, a former MI6 officer hired to investigate Donald Trump on behalf of the DNC and Clinton campaign

The special counsel’s office also refused to provide information about its investigation into the dossier, the report says.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

so what took so long ? It's been 3.5 years.

the report:

https://www.intelligence.senat...s/report_volume5.pdf

Posts: 19504 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
"Layered misunderstandings'...truly laugh out loud hysteria.

Posts: 1957 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Lisa Page tweet from 25 Jul 2020:

Filtering every decision through the lens of safety. But also, to dare not err, to stay valuable in a country that will erase you the second you stumble. The searing shame & crushing weight that follows the inevitable fall from unattainable perfection.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

People like Page and Comey just live in fairy make believe land

"stumble"? does that mean to use the full blown power of the FBI and DoJ to overturn a Presidential election ?

And do you really think you fell from "perfection" ?

Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
This thread gets a lot of views. As you know, SDY turned many of us on to the Conservative Tree House - a blog made up of several very smart folks who want nothing more than the truth to come out. Well, they are trying to get the truth out and if you look at the news, no one is talking about what this guy knows. Not one outlet is talking about DOJ, Senate, or FBI malfeasance.

The CTH has put the whole story together. A summary of it is here: https://theconservativetreehou...ial-counsel-purpose/

Take a few minutes to review this summary. Ask some questions. Look through their content on the site. Take the time. Navigate through the numerous posts about the corruption within the system. Learn and ask questions.

After you've done that, and if you agree with the premise and the substance. Take action. Find 10 people that you know would have interest but are unaware. Show them this information. Talk about it. Ask questions, find answers together. Talk to your representatives; your Senator. Ask them if they're aware and what they're doing to restore the dignity of the institution? Find out if they care. If they don't, they are part of the problem. Let them know that. Let them know that the PEOPLE KNOW. Let them know if they don't care then they don't belong there.

Note: The article is too long to post here. Go to the link. But, here's an introduction to the article.

Article:

Substantive Elements of The Big Story Behind The Mueller Special Counsel Purpose…
Posted on August 18, 2020 by sundance

Foolishness and betrayal of our country have served to reveal dangers within our present condition. Misplaced corrective action, regardless of intent, is neither safe nor wise. The intelligence apparatus was weaponized against a candidate by those who controlled the levers of government. This is what AG Bill Barr needs to explain to the nation.

The purpose behind briefing Durham’s lead investigator William Aldenberg was essentially to provide an understanding of what we the people already know. The purpose behind releasing the investigator name is to cut through the chaff and countermeasures and give face to the unit holding the precarious responsibility of sunlight.

The position of Bill Barr, and indeed our nation today, is a direct result of decisions made by Main Justice -as run by the special counsel- in the Fall of 2017 & Summer of 2018.

The events surrounding the leaking of the FISA warrant used against U.S. person Carter Page; the purposeful cover-up by Andrew Weissmann; and the downstream 2018 DOJ decision not to prosecute SSCI Security Director James Wolfe for those leaks, was the fork in the road moment for the Department of Justice – and the institutions of government as a whole.

Attorney General Jeff Sessions was recused. As admitted in his June 2nd testimony Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein was providing no special counsel oversight, and the Mueller team was essentially controlling all DOJ activity. That was when the DOJ made a decision not to prosecute Wolfe for leaking classified information. DC U.S. Attorney Jessie Liu signed-off on a plea deal where Wolfe plead guilty to only a single count of lying to the FBI.

If the DOJ had pursued the case against Wolfe for leaking the FISA application, everything would have been different. The American electorate would have seen evidence of what was taking place in the background effort to remove President Trump; and we would be in an entirely different place today if that prosecution or trial had taken place.

Three 2018 events revealed the Wolfe issue:

EVENT ONE – On February 9th, 2018, the media reported on text messages from 2017 between Senate Intelligence Committee Vice-Chairman Mark Warner and Chris Steele’s lawyer, a lobbyist named Adam Waldman. These text messages appear to have come from an investigative file belonging to Washington Field Office, Supervisory Special Agent Brian Dugan.

EVENT TWO – Four months after the Mark Warner texts were made public, on June 8th, 2018, another headline story surfaced. An indictment for Senate Select Committee on Intelligence Security Director James Wolfe was unsealed on June 7th, 2018. This was the investigation conducted by SSA Brian Dugan.

EVENT THREE – Slightly less than two months after release of the Wolfe indictment, another headline story. On July 21st, 2018, the special counsel declassified and publicly released the FISA application(s) used against former Trump campaign advisor Carter Page. What they released was again from SSA Brian Dugan’s investigative file.

These three releases later identified a chain of custody for WFO SSA Dugan’s investigative file that flowed back into the special counsel after Dugan’s investigation and capture of Wolfe as a leaker was complete. The special counsel team then began releasing information from that file *before* it was returned to the DC USAO for a May ’18 grand jury presentation.

♦ Later on December 14th 2018 a fourth albeit buried public release confirmed everything. The FBI Supervisory Agent filed an attachment to the sentencing recommendation proving it was the Carter Page FISA that was leaked by Wolfe:

Posts: 6845 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
I dare for you to search for this on youtube. Put this title in there: The Plot Against The President - Official Trailer #1 - Coming Oct 2020

Link: https://youtu.be/mqTu_Btkr08

Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Pure horse shit. You're caught, Mister I-brought-down-the-republic. It's time to stop lying, but it's clear you can no longer even recognize the truth.

Note that the defendant isn't saying this to the court or even the public. It's his PR guy (lawyer actually, but in this case it's the same thing) doing spin control. I have no doubt that the billable hours this lawyer is receiving for these kinds of efforts are based on an attempt (hopefully unsuccessful) by the attorney to get positive "character witness" statements from former managers with the FBI (who may themselves be worried about filings) before sentencing.

Personally, I'm hoping the court actually makes it clear during sentencing that this publicly aired third-party BS has nothing to do with the court's own findings at the time of sentencing and/or testimony provided in future prosecutions.

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10187 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Find 10 people that you know would have interest but are unaware.

I know one person who has kept up with this subject to the degree that I have and I'm not anywhere near the dissection level SDY is. This subject is far too old number one, it's far too in depth and complicated for people to spend anywhere near the time to understand even to the level of who three of the major players are and what their role is in this. And I run in conservative circles of politically aware people. The vast majority of people don't have the attention span to spend ten minutes delving into this before their eyes glaze over and they go yeah, whatever.

What this subject needs is high profile indictment of a very recognizeable name to grab peoples attention. Comey would do nicely. Until then...

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8504 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post

https://twitter.com/EmeraldRob.../1295800778418946054

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
So - apparently no games in court today. Slimeball pleads guilty...

Former FBI lawyer Kevin Clinesmith pleaded guilty Wednesday in federal court to making a false statement in the first criminal case arising from U.S. Attorney John Durham’s review of the investigation into links between Russia and the 2016 Trump campaign.

U.S. District Judge for the District of Columbia James Boasberg accepted the plea. Clinesmith's sentencing date has been set for Dec. 10 at 11 a.m. ET.

During the plea hearing, Boasberg asked Clinesmith to affirm that he "intentionally altered an email, and added language" that "individual number one" was "not a source...and you knew that statement was in fact not true."

Clinesmith replied, "At the time I thought the information I was providing was accurate, but I am agreeing the information I inserted was not originally there, and I inserted the information."

Boasberg went on to ask: "You intentionally altered the email to insert information that was not originally in the email?"

"Yes, your honor," replied Clinesmith.

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...-guilty-durham-probe

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^
Finally. I was getting damned tired of Expected to Plead Guilty.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8854 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Clinesmith replied, "At the time I thought the information I was providing was accurate, but I am agreeing the information I inserted was not originally there, and I inserted the information."

This little weasel was still trying to play games to avoid responsibility. I'm glad the judge pressed him to finally make the admission straight up.

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Clinesmith should be grilled about when he "claims" he discovered his "mistake" and what he did to correct it.

This is so pathetic. Even if his claim is true, think about that. In a FISA warrant against a former Trump campaign staffer, the FBI is so incompetent they can't find out that Page was a direct report to the CIA. After the CIA told the FBI that almost a year earlier in Aug 2016.

The CIA has people staffed in the FBI HQ office. The FBI had people staffed in the CIA offices.

Clinesmith had to add the "not a source" in May or June of 2017.

Strzok brags about getting a CIA coin in June 2017. "With Brennan's signature Smile" says old Peter

Clinesmith is lying his ass off.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

from Sean Davis:

Boasberg asks Clinesmith if he admits, per the criminal information and the plea agreement, to deliberately altering an e-mail about Carter Page to state something that he knew was not true.

Clinesmith claims he believed the information was accurate when he doctored the e-mail.

Boasberg follows up with Clinesmith and asks if he deliberately altered a CIA e-mail to say something about Carter Page that the CIA never said. Clinesmith states that he did deliberately doctor the e-mail from the CIA.

Boasberg just said that, based on the law and the evidence and Kevin Clinesmith's statement, he accepts Clinesmith's guilty plea for doctoring evidence in a FISA warrant application against Carter Page and finds Clinesmith guilty of one count in violation of 18 U.S.C. 1001.

Boasberg points to a 10-page plea agreement between Clinesmith and DOJ, signed by Clinesmith, and asks if that is the plea agreement Clinesmith intends to be binding. Clinesmith says that is correct.

That 10-page plea agreement has not yet been made available to the public.

Boasberg, who currently presides over the FISA court , said he would recuse himself from the case if either the prosecution or the defense wished for him to do so. Both DOJ and Clinesmith's attorneys said they do not wish for Boasberg to recuse himself.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

in the world I would like to live in, the presiding judge of the FISA court would have ripped Clinesmith and the FBI into little pieces for lying to the FISC court

Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
It's worse than that. He says he sent the original email afterwards.

So if they're trying to say the FBI had the information, they didn't act on it. So who else should be going to prison?

According to the traitor, the FBI definitely knew. Which means McCabe knew, which means Weissmann knew, which means Comey knew.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Please, God, please let this insufferable psychopath be charged.

Peter Strzok Lashes Out at John Durham As Kevin Clinesmith Pleads Guilty to One Charge of Making False Statements

This Trump-hating criminal has no shame. None. He's not even on the same planet as the rest of us:
quote:
“Today marks the corrupt transformation of our criminal justice system from a tool to absolve Trump’s allies of wrongdoing into a bludgeon against his enemies. The issue isn’t the underlying acts; the corruption is the disparate treatment of them."
He and his co-conspirators committed Federal crimes and used their government positions in an attempt to bring down a duly-elected Commander in Chief, and they are the ones who've been wronged??

Posts: 107257 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Peter Strzok:

“Today marks the corrupt transformation of our criminal justice system from a tool to absolve Trump’s allies of wrongdoing into a bludgeon against his enemies”

What was the shocking part of the dossier that came out literally within days of Christopher Steele starting work for Fusion GPS ?

it was the sex tape story where the Russians had video of Donald Trump having prostitutes pee in the bed that Barack Obama had once slept in. And the Russians were blackmailing Donald Trump w the tape.

Think for a second about what type of person would come up w a story like that.

First, from the Horowitz IG report of Dec 2019 (pdf pg 224 ):

Allegations about Trump’s sexual activities were statements Igor Danchenko heard made in “jest”

Made in jest

And who told Danchenko those stories? Ivan Vorontsov (source #2 to Danchenko)

More pictures from Vorontsov’s facebook ( seen at Stephen McIntyre’s twitter )

Have you seen those pictures in the Wash Post ? NYT ? CNN ?

No because if those pictures were widely shown to the public, the total fraud of the Steele dossier would be clear. And the Peter Strzoks of the world who ran w this "intelligence" would be seen as fools, frauds and liars.

https://twitter.com/ClimateAud.../1296111181791297537

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Maggot Strzok knows the guillotine is getting closer to his sorry ass. Hence, the lashing out. Love it.

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post