SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Steele dossier // p169 Durham Report: FBI Should Never Have Begun ‘Russia Collusion’ Investigation
Page 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 170
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Steele dossier // p169 Durham Report: FBI Should Never Have Begun ‘Russia Collusion’ Investigation Login/Join 
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
I think his intent is to initiate some wide spread public disclosure campaign to lay all his analysis out. CTH is going to try to force Durham to address the issues that are out in plain sight.

I just don't see any path on how he thinks he can make this happen. Believe me no one would be happier than I if he could somehow force the hand of Durham. Wide spread public disclosure would mean he would have to get most of if not all the msm to report his findings. The vast majority of people get their news from ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN in sound bites.

Then if he somehow could get the msm to report it the majority of the people are not going to put in the required effort to follow this complicated woven web of deceit and treachery. As you point out yourself this is a very long and very complicated affair to follow.

The only way I see this working is if Barr and Durham do the right thing based on facts and evidence without regard to public opinion and political pressure. So far no one has been able to do that. My feeling is Barr and Durham hold the keys to start the engine of justice. The more time that passes the more it begins to look like they may have misplaced them. Time will tell us.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8531 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's a far reaching conspiracy. The real question is- What are they doing now to undermine President Trump? They never stopped or even slowed down so what's next?

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13399 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
It's a far reaching conspiracy. The real question is- What are they doing now to undermine President Trump? They never stopped or even slowed down so what's next?

It's now, and ongoing, not next. I'm sure you heard of the coronavirus. They're attempting to crash the economy again just as it's starting to recover and boom. It's their last chance at attempting to take Trump down.

Q

Posts: 26374 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://dailycaller.com/2020/0...eele-dossier-source/

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham said Tuesday he is working to declassify a memo regarding an FBI interview conducted with the primary source for Christopher Steele, the former British spy who wrote the infamous anti-Trump dossier.

Graham revealed new details about the memo in an interview with former South Carolina Rep. Trey Gowdy. He said that the document is 40 pages in length and covers information that Steele’s source provided the FBI over the course of three days in January 2017.

The Justice Department’s office of the inspector general revealed in a report released Dec. 9 that the source, who has not been identified, disputed many of Steele’s allegations of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

The source told the FBI that Steele misrepresented or embellished the claims by passing off rumor as fact in the 35 page dossier. The inspector general’s report revealed that the FBI failed to disclose the information in two applications for Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) orders against Carter Page, a former Trump campaign aide.

The FBI relied heavily on Steele’s information in applications for the FISAs. The Justice Department deemed two of the four FISA orders against Page to be invalid because of omissions about Steele’s source.

The Justice Department’s office of the inspector general revealed in a report released Dec. 9 that the source, who has not been identified, disputed many of Steele’s allegations of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

The source told the FBI that Steele misrepresented or embellished the claims by passing off rumor as fact in the 35 page dossier. The inspector general’s report revealed that the FBI failed to disclose the information in two applications for Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) orders against Carter Page, a former Trump campaign aide.

The FBI relied heavily on Steele’s information in applications for the FISAs. The Justice Department deemed two of the four FISA orders against Page to be invalid because of omissions about Steele’s source.

“There’s a memo about that interview. Horowitz found it — it was 40 pages. My staff has finally gotten a look at it. It’s classified. I’m going to try to get it unclassified,” Graham said Tuesday.

Graham also said that he believes that Russian operatives fed disinformation to Steele, a former MI6 officer who investigated the Trump campaign on behalf of the Clinton campaign and DNC.

“I believe that the dossier, which was the key component of getting the warrant against Carter Page, was in fact Russian disinformation,” Graham said. “I believe that the FBI was on notice that it was unreliable, continued to use it anyway. I believe that they misled the FISA court.”

The IG report said that the FBI received evidence in January and February 2017 that Russians planted disinformation with Steele. The report also said that the U.S. intelligence community informed the FBI in June 2017 that two Kremlin intelligence operatives knew in July 2016 that Steele was investigating Trump.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

what irony. The coup traitors claimed Donald Trump colluded w the Russians to influence the 2016 election. And the main evidence of the traitors was itself Russian disinformation.

Posts: 19569 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
Thanks for turning me on to the CTH! There's some great stuff in there!

Today's post about Wolfe is amazing in that there's obvious evidence and no grand jury, no indictments of Wolfe.

This is crazy that this can't get traction.

Here's a taste, much, much more at the link:

quote:
It appears FBI SSA Brian Dugan finished his investigation immediately after Wolfe left the SSCI; or soon thereafter. Somewhere around the end of January, to first week of February, all reports and FBI evidence would be submitted.

That transfer included: the March 17, 2017, FISA application with leak tracers; the Ali Watkins phone records; the Adam Waldman/Mark Warner phone records; and all the subsequent interview notes with James Wolfe and other parties (FD-302’s etc).

Keep in mind, every investigation that touched on Trump-Russia became proprietary to the Robert Mueller Special Counsel. This FBI investigation centered around the FISA application which was at the center of the special counsel probe.

This means the Mueller special counsel took ownership and control over the FBI evidence in the totality of the Wolfe investigation.

The evidence did not go to a grand jury.

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6851 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
https://dailycaller.com/2020/0...eele-dossier-source/

“I believe that the dossier, which was the key component of getting the warrant against Carter Page, was in fact Russian disinformation,” Graham said. “I believe that the FBI was on notice that it was unreliable, continued to use it anyway. I believe that they misled knowingly lied under oath to the FISA court.”

The IG report said that the FBI received evidence in January and February 2017 that Russians planted disinformation with Steele. The report also said that the U.S. intelligence community informed the FBI in June 2017 that two Kremlin intelligence operatives knew in July 2016 that Steele was investigating Trump.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

what irony. The coup traitors claimed Donald Trump colluded w the Russians to influence the 2016 election. And the main evidence of the traitors was itself Russian disinformation.

Fixed it for you. Russians being Russians (selling false information to disrupt our elections) isn't unusual or unexpected, but when members of the "preeminent Federal law enforcement agency", are caught red-handed committing the felony of Perjury, that's something which should be dealt with, especially since the offenders were top managers of the organization and doing this strictly for the benefit of the Democratic Party. The FBI is supposed to be working for American CITIZENS at large, not as a tool for one political party or another like Steele was.

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10194 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 12678 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
^^^^ This is a great interview. Jan is fantastic at interviewing people.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9154 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Jan is a very good interviewer. Good questions, and then lets the person talk.

Powell's opening in the video above:

"The greatest irony in the case - I’ve bragged about Judge Sullivan for years

Everywhere across the country

I bragged about Judge Sullivan for requiring the govt to produce Brady evidence in the Ted Stevens case

But what I didn’t expect was for Judge Sullivan to deny every single Brady request and document we asked for

Every single one"

Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
3 1/2 years.

All I want to know is who is in handcuffs.

The American citizen is continuously lied too.
Documents and information are classified, not because of national security, but because someone does not want us to know the truth.

What we are told is edited and massaged to tell the story they want us to believe.

Put your mask on, we have a coin shortage, America is systematically racist.
It’s all a lie.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://justthenews.com/govern...-prosecutors-satanic

Newly delivered by President Trump, with just days to spare, from the 40-month prison sentence that had been looming before him, Roger Stone is wearing a t-shirt blaring the words, "Roger Stone Still Did Nothing Wrong."

"I really do believe that those who are trying to undo this president, those who are trying to destroy me, trying to destroy Michael Flynn — who's a very good man and great American patriot war hero — I do believe they're satanic," Stone tells Just The News in a podcast interview for The Pod’s Honest Truth. “I don't believe that any of these people involved in my prosecution are really believers in God."

Stone’s recent biblical talk is no surprise, given his decision earlier this year to follow Jesus. After a rough 2019 that saw him convicted of lying to Congress and obstructing a congressional investigation into the now-debunked Trump-Russian collusion narrative, Stone drew closer to God. Now, President Trump has commuted his sentence, and it has freed Stone to speak out against a prosecution team he believes was stacked against him from the start.

"The prosecutors in my view were not honest," Stone says. "I think they were politically motivated. They wanted me to lie, to bear false witness against the president in return for some kind of leniency … I know of no illegal or inappropriate actions by the president whatsoever. They went through every email, every text message, and every phone call. There is no evidence to the contrary."

Stone details his long bill of alleged prosecutorial abuses in a recent opinion piece. Speaking to Just the News, Stone specifically pointed to a very unusual request by the prosecution. "The prosecutors in the case made a motion before the court that I could not raise the misconduct of the Office of Special Counsel, or the Department of Justice, or the FBI, or any member of Congress in my defense," says Stone. "Now, firstly, that's unconstitutional … but if you think about it for a moment, why would the prosecution even make such a motion, if there was no misconduct for me to raise?"

Just The News reached out to former members of the special counsel's office for a response, but a spokesman declined to comment.

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
haven't read it yet, but CTH has highly redacted interview w Steele primary subsource

https://theconservativetreehou...ry-2017/#more-196839

difficult to follow w all the redactions

The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
I'm tired too, of all the traitors still walking around free, appearing on CNN and spouting their bullshit freely.

Its high time for some arrests and perp walks. Enough is enough with the investigations. Enough evidence of sedition and lying to congress is in plain sight. ARREST THEM ALREADY! Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Heads!

On!

Pikes!

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
“U.S. Attorney John Durham's criminal inquiry into the Russia investigation is on track to release a report by the end of the summer, according to the Justice Department.

Kerri Kupec, a top spokeswoman for the agency, told Fox News this week that a report is not "the goal" of the criminal investigation, but it will nevertheless "be really pivotal to the restoration of that one tiered system of justice."

www.google.com/amp/s/www.washi...n-durham%3f_amp=true

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8942 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.wsj.com/articles/t...r-deceit-11595027626

The FBI’s Dossier Deceit

The Justice Department’s release of documents from the Obama Administration’s 2016-17 Trump-Russia investigation is beginning to paint a picture, and the more we learn the worse the FBI looks.

The latest evidence comes from Friday’s declassification via the Senate Judiciary Committee of the FBI’s interviews, over three days in January 2017, with the primary source for the infamous Steele dossier. The bureau used the dossier’s accusations as the basis for four warrants to surveil Trump aide Carter Page during the 2016 campaign and early months of the Trump Presidency. The 57 pages of notes from the source interviews make clear that the FBI knew the dossier was junk as early as January 2017.

Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz disclosed some of this in his December report on the FBI’s surveillance warrants, but the interview transcript adds more color—as in red for embarrassment.

Former British spy Christopher Steele, whose dirt-digging was financed by the Hillary Clinton campaign, based nearly all of his dossier allegations on information from one unidentified “primary subsource.” The FBI didn’t corroborate the Steele dossier’s claims prior to its first application to surveil Mr. Page in October 2016, and it didn’t get around to interviewing the source until nearly four months later.

When agents finally got around to it, the source made clear that there was no factual basis to the dossier’s claims . The source noted he had mainly provided business intelligence to Mr. Steele, so he was “uncomfortable” when Mr. Steele in March 2016 asked him to investigate Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort, and later Donald Trump. The source said his friends and contacts were “too far removed” from these matters , but that he “felt like he had to report something back to Steele.”

The source’s attorney insists the source didn’t have a “network” so much as a “social circle.” The source didn’t take notes, and he couldn’t remember which information came from whom. He acknowledged that he even passed along information derived from a telephone call from an anonymous “Russian male” who “never identified himself.”

The source said he warned Mr. Steele that his info was “rumor and speculation.” The FBI interviewer writes: “ Steele pushed [the source] to try and either follow-up with people or corroborate the reporting but [the source] wasn’t able to do so.”

Friday’s disclosure also includes a February 2017 document in which leading FBI investigator Peter Strzokacknowledges the dossier is a bust, and that the FBI still had no evidence of any wrongdoing. The New York Times on Feb. 14, 2017 published a story with this headline: “Trump Campaign Aides Had Repeated Contacts With Russian Intelligence.

Mr. Strzok wrote an internal FBI analysis highlighting the story’s numerous inaccuracies, explaining “we are unaware of ANY Trump advisors engaging in conversations with Russian intelligence officials.” He also acknowledges: “Recent interviews” reveal “Steele may not be in a position to judge the reliability of his subsource network.”

The FBI interview with Mr. Steele’s source should have put an end to the surveillance and broader investigation. Instead, the FBI continued to tout Mr. Steele as a reliable source as it renewed its requests for surveillance warrants. Former FBI Acting Director Andrew McCabe expanded the investigation to include the President, and former Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein appointed Robert Mueller as special counsel.

Senate Judiciary Chairman Lindsey Graham gets credit for this declassification, and in an interview Friday he told us his next step will be “to go from the bottom of the pyramid to the top and find out just how many people were informed” about the source interview. “Those who knew about this exculpatory information, or should have known, and yet who continued—they are in legal jeopardy,” Mr. Graham said.

Democrats and the press corps that touted the phony Steele dossier will say this is a pursuit of a conspiracy theory, but it’s not a theory. The more evidence that is made public, the clearer it becomes that the Steele dossier and collusion narrative were dirty political tricks that became abuses of power.

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
only one person seems to be reporting this, but Paul Sperry was the first person to identify Eric Ciaramella, so Sperry has a good track record

https://www.realclearinvestiga...g_ethics_124382.html

FBI Man at the Heart of Surveillance Abuses Is a Professor of Spying Ethics

By Paul Sperry, RealClearInvestigations

The unnamed FBI “Supervisory Intelligence Analyst” cited by the Justice Department's watchdog for failing to properly vet the so-called Steele dossier before it was used to justify spying on the Trump campaign teaches a class on the ethics of spying at a small Washington-area college, records show.

The senior FBI analyst, Brian J. Auten, has taught the course at Patrick Henry College since 2010, including the 11-month period in 2016 and 2017 when he and a counterintelligence team at FBI headquarters electronically monitored an adviser to the Trump campaign based on false rumors from the dossier and forged evidence.

Auten, identified by congressional sources who spoke on condition of anonymity, never confirmed the most explosive allegations in the dossier compiled by ex-British intelligence officer Christopher Steele, cutting a number of corners in the verification process, Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz pointed out in his December report on FBI abuses of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act.

By January 2017, the lead analyst had ample evidence the dossier was bogus. Auten could not get sources who provided information to Steele to support the dossier’s allegations during interviews. And collections from the wiretaps of Trump aide Carter Page failed to reveal any confirmation of the claims. Auten even came across exculpatory evidence indicating Page was not the Russian asset the dossier alleged, but was in fact a CIA asset helping the U.S. spy on Moscow.

Nonetheless, he and the FBI continued to use the Steele material as a basis for renewing their FISA monitoring of Page, who was never charged with a crime.

Auten did not respond to requests for comment, and the FBI declined to comment.

In his report, Horowitz wrote that the analyst told his team of inspectors that he did not have any “pains or heartburn” over the accuracy of the Steele reports. As for Steele’s reliability as an FBI informant, Horowitz said, the analyst merely “speculated" that his prior reporting was sound and did not see a need to “dig into” his handler’s case file, which showed that past tips from Steele had gone uncorroborated and were never used in court.

According to the IG report, Auten also wasn’t concerned about Steele’s anti-Trump bias or that his work was commissioned by Trump’s political opponent, calling the fact he worked for Hillary Clinton's campaign “immaterial.”

Perhaps most disturbing , the analyst withheld the fact that Steele’s main source disavowed key dossier allegations from a memo Auten prepared summarizing a meeting he had with that source.

Auten appears to have violated his own stated “golden rule” for spying. A 15-year supervisor at the bureau, Auten has written that he teaches students in his national security class at the Purcellville, Va., college that the FBI applies “the least intrusive standard” when it considers surveilling U.S. citizens under investigation to avoid harm to “a subject’s reputation, dignity and privacy.”

At least three Senate oversight committees are seeking to question Auten about fact-checking lapses, as well as “grossly inaccurate statements” he allegedly made to Horowitz, as part of the committee’s investigation of the FBI’s handling of wiretap warrants the bureau first obtained during the heat of the 2016 presidential race.

FBI veterans worry Auten’s numerous missteps signal a deeper rot within the bureau beyond top brass who appeared to have an animus toward Donald Trump, such as former FBI Director James Comey and his deputy Andrew McCabe, as well as subordinates Lisa Page and Peter Strzok. They fear these main players in the scandal enlisted group-thinking career officials like Auten to ensure an investigative result.

Auten was assigned to the Crossfire Hurricane investigation from its opening in July 2016 and supervised its analytical efforts throughout 2017. He played a key supportive role for the agents preparing the FISA applications, including reviewing the probable-cause section of the applications and providing the agents with information about Steele’s sub-sources noted in the applications. He also helped prepare and review the renewal drafts.

Auten assisted the case agents in providing information on the reliability of Steele and his sources and reviewing for accuracy their information cited in the body of the applications, as well as all the footnotes. His job was also to fill gaps in the FISA application or bolster weak areas.

Auten was involved in the January 2017 investigation of then-Trump National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, according to internal emails sent by then-FBI counterintelligence official Strzok.

What’s more, the analyst helped draft a summary of the dossier attached to the January 2017 Intelligence Community Assessment on Russian interference, which described Steele as “reliable.” Other intelligence analysts argued against incorporating the dossier allegations — including rumors about potentially compromising sexual material — in the body of the report because they viewed them as “internet rumor."

According to the IG report, "The Supervisory Intel Analyst was one of the FBI's leading experts on Russia.” Auten wrote a book on the Russian nuclear threat during the Cold War, and has taught graduate courses about U.S. and Russian nuclear strategy.

Still, he could not corroborate any of the allegations of Russian “collusion" in the dossier, which he nonetheless referred to as “Crown material,” as if it were intelligence from America’s closest ally, Britain.

To the contrary, "According to the Supervisory Intel Analyst, the FBI ultimately determined that some of the allegations contained in Steele's election reporting were inaccurate,” the IG report revealed. Yet the analyst and the case agents he supported continued to rely on his dossier to obtain the warrants to spy on Page -- and by extension, potentially the Trump campaign and presidency -- through incidental collections of emails, text messages and intercepted phone calls.

When a top Justice national security lawyer initially blocked the Crossfire team’s attempts to obtain a FISA warrant, Auten proactively turned to the dossier to try to push the case over the line. In an email to FBI lawyers, he forwarded an unsubstantiated claim from Steele's Report 94 that Page secretly met with a Kremlin-tied official in July 2016, and asked, "Does this put us at least *that* much closer to a full FISA on [Carter Page]?" (Emphasis in original).

Even though internal FBI emails reveal Auten knew Steele was working for the Clinton campaign by early January 2017, he did not share this information with the Justice lawyer or the FISA court before helping agents reapply for warrants. He told the IG he viewed the potential for political influences on the Steele reporting as “immaterial.”

are you sick yet ?

While most of Steele’s past reporting as an informant for the FBI had not been corroborated and had never been used in a criminal proceeding, including his work for an international soccer corruption investigation, Auten wrote that it had in fact been "corroborated and used in criminal proceedings.” His language made it into the FISA renewal applications to help convince the court Steele was still reliable, despite his leaking the FBI’s investigation to media outlet Mother Jones in late October 2016. Auten had merely “speculated” that Steele’s prior reporting was sound without reviewing an internal file documenting his track record.

Auten’s notes from a meeting with Steele in early October 2016 reveal that Steele described one of his main dossier sources — identified in the IG report only as "Person 1,” but believed to be Belarusian-American realtor Sergei Millian — as a "boaster" who "may engage in some embellishment.” Yet the IG report noted the analyst "did not provide this description of Person 1 for inclusion in the Carter Page FISA applications despite relying on Person 1's information to establish probable cause in the applications."

more at link

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
reading the redacted version of the interviews w Steele's primary subsource is very frustrating. It is hard to comprehend w all the redactions.

but I can give a specific example of how bad this report is.

There is a section where the PSS Primary Subsource talks about his/her source identified as "Source 6"

Quick summary of what the PPS said about Source 6:

PSS primary subsource got an email address of someone who might have info on Trump/Russia (source 6)

Emailed source 6 either June or July 2016, but no response

July 2016 got a phone call from an unidentified Russian guy

Individual never identified himself

PSS thought it was source 6

Talked 10 minutes agreed to meet in some US city
Person never showed up

Altogether PSS had one 10-15 minute call from this person who PSS thinks is source 6

PSS says source E of Steele report 2016/95 sounds like this conversation

This unknown person said
There was an exchange of info between trump and the kremlin and there was “nothing bad about it”

PSS did not recall any mention of wikileaks

They did mention Manafort and Page. The individual did mention the Kremlin might be of help to get Trump elected.

What is the Steele report 2016/095 ?

all of this from an "unidentified" person and one short phone call ?

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Some very good people believe they have identified Steele's primary sub source.

Igor Danchenko

https://ifoundthepss.blogspot....istakable-proof.html

https://twitter.com/ClimateAud.../1284921479679799296

Stephen McIntyre;

identification of PSS at https://ifoundthepss.blogspot.com/2020/07/ is about as certain as can be. I've crosschecked details and everything matches. Hans, FN, walkafyre have all checked it as well. So take it to the bank.

Danchenko completed high school in Perm in 1996. FYI Perm is region which the Permian geological formation is name after. As seen below, D attended Perm State University so infill of Perm here is almost certain.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

getting crazy

Brookings Institute ? Benjamin Wittes ? Fiona Hill ??

I better stop. My head is spinning. If this is all wrong, I'll take it down

everybody's Link acct opens up, except Danchenko's

An Igor Danchenko of the right age (42) lives in Arlington, VA

an update from Stephen McIntyre:

"FWIW, my take is that PSS is a much more decent person than his employers and that Steele and/or his direct associates, not PSS, fabricated the primary and damaging allegation of collusion between Putin and Trump campaign"

If you don't understand that, pls read the post above this one

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sdy,

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Some very good people believe they have identified Steele's primary sub source.

Igor Danchenko

Posts: 107558 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post