SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Steele dossier // p169 Durham Report: FBI Should Never Have Begun ‘Russia Collusion’ Investigation
Page 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 170
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Steele dossier // p169 Durham Report: FBI Should Never Have Begun ‘Russia Collusion’ Investigation Login/Join 
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Well: Here is the list of unmaskings

BHO's chief of staff is listed on 1/5/2017
Joe Biden on 1/12/2017

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6209 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd like to know if Ciaramella and or Vindman are in that list as well. it seems like a few names are redacted.

There is something good and motherly about Washington, the grand old benevolent National Asylum for the helpless.
- Mark Twain The Gilded Age

#CNNblackmail #CNNmemewar

Posts: 706 | Location: Seacoast in USA | Registered: September 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
from stoic-one link posted above

Posts: 19558 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's pretty weird seeing documents with those markings, however struck thru from declassification, posted on SIGforum.

...that I will support
and defend...

Posts: 871 | Location: Northern VA | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Sigforum never disappoints Smile Smile Cool Cool

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10584 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Joe, always the last to know.

Seems they didn’t even want him hanging around when he was Vice President.

Jan. 12th ? come on man, what are ya doing.
Wouldn’t B-Rock let you hang with the shroom gang.

Sleepy Joe is still waiting to hear from his campaign to find out what he thinks of this new revelation.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
The Judge gets even flakier:

Judge Emmet G. Sullivan of the United States District Court for the District of Columbia said in a brief order that he had appointed John Gleeson, a retired judge, “to present arguments in opposition to” the department’s request to withdraw the charge against Mr. Flynn, who had pleaded guilty to lying to investigators as part of a larger inquiry into Russia’s interference in the 2016 election.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/0...6ca2c145e34be75a16c8

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12765 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Let's toss the General in a lake and see if he floats.

Posts: 107465 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
[FLASH_VIDEO] [/FLASH_VIDEO]

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orksSAJmGrU

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16661 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Devin Nunes:

It's much worse than just Flynn

Devin Nunes: "Nobody wants these bastards put in jail, more than me"

seen at CTH

Nunes: if he becomes House intel chair again, he has subpoenas ready to go.

"Nunes reminds the audience that Flynn is only one person within a much larger group of Trump transition team members who were under surveillance by Team Obama."

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://theconservativetreehou...l-flynn/#more-191684

Judge Sullivan is requesting retired judge John Gleeson to file an amicus brief outlining why: (a) the charge against Flynn should not be dropped; and (b) frame the argument about how to prosecute Flynn for perjury.

Former Judge John Gleeson (U.S. district judge for the Eastern District of New York) recently penned an op-ed in the Washington post arguing that Flynn should continue to be prosecuted.

There are now questions being raised about whether Judge Emett Sullivan is having ex-parte communication about the case; with outside interests helping to steer the decision-making. It would not come as a surprise to discover this is happening, albeit unethically.

Now the purpose of the leaked conference call, aka instructions, from former President Barack Obama come into play; especially considering that Obama specifically mentioned “perjury” which is now part of what Judge Sullivan is attempting to accomplish.

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
this is what happens when you "play nice"

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/0...in-email&login=email

A key former F.B.I. official cast doubt on the Justice Department’s case for dropping a criminal charge against President Trump’s former national security adviser Michael T. Flynn during an interview with investigators last week, according to people familiar with the investigation.

Department officials reviewing the Flynn case interviewed Bill Priestap, the former head of F.B.I. counterintelligence, two days before making their extraordinary request to drop the case to Judge Emmet G. Sullivan. They did not tell Judge Sullivan about Mr. Priestap’s interview. A Justice Department official said that they were in the process of writing up a report on the interview and that it would soon be filed with the court.

The department’s motion referred to notes that Mr. Priestap wrote around the bureau’s 2017 questioning of Mr. Flynn, who later pleaded guilty to lying to investigators during that interview. His lawyers said Mr. Priestap’s notes — recently uncovered during a review of the case — suggested that the F.B.I. was trying to entrap Mr. Flynn, and Attorney General William P. Barr said investigators were trying to “lay a perjury trap.”

That interpretation was wrong, Mr. Priestap told the prosecutors reviewing the case. He said that F.B.I. officials were trying to do the right thing in questioning Mr. Flynn and that he knew of no effort to set him up. Media reports about his notes misconstrued them, he said, according to the people familiar with the investigation.

Mr. Priestap and the Justice Department declined to comment. Mr. Priestap told investigators that he did not remember the circumstances surrounding the notes that he took , and that he was giving them his interpretation of the notes as he read them now , according to a person familiar with his interview.

xxxxxxxxxx

we need to start prosecuting these FBI traitors and start putting them away

Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Devin Nunes:

It's much worse than just Flynn

Devin Nunes: "Nobody wants these bastards put in jail, more than me"

seen at CTH

Nunes: if he becomes House intel chair again, he has subpoenas ready to go.

"Nunes reminds the audience that Flynn is only one person within a much larger group of Trump transition team members who were under surveillance by Team Obama."

So what is he waiting for?

Posts: 53158 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
"So what is he waiting for?"

I don't understand your question.

Nunes doesn't control House Intel comm. DEM Adam Schiff is the chair. Nunes can make recommendations but Schiff won't authorize actions such as depositions against the coup team.

If you had to name one person who was most responsible for exposing the coup attempt, Devin Nunes wouldn't be a bad choice.

The ramifications of the DEMs getting control of the House have been total disaster, the continuance of the treasonous attempts to overturn the 2016 election, and an organized attempt to stop Donald Trump in 2020 by baseless and fabricated claims.

posted Hide Post
This F#ing judge is out of control ( or rather under control of the conspirators). He is openly showing his bias and true colors and needs to be removed by impeachment and prosecuted himself for corruption.

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can the senate republican majority not convene a public senate investigation similar to the one the house had against the president? Subpoena Schiff and the major dem players and subject them to a tough line of questioning. Expose theirs lies in public. Surely among the Senators their are some ex bulldog prosecutors.

Any violations of the most minor laws could justifiably be followed by Justice Dept. action.

The dems would do it if they were in a position to. Do we not have any patriotic rep Senators who would aggressively pursue some justice?

Posts: 1606 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: April 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by maxdog:
Any violations of the most minor laws could justifiably be followed by Justice Dept. action.

Start at the bottom and nail people who broke the law. There's some obvious, easy ones to start with. Work your way up the food chain handing out more severe charges + sentences as you go. Isn't that how we address organized crime etc?

We need to reestablish the Rule of Law and that there's 1 set of laws for all.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13397 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
quote:
https://theconservativetreehou...l-flynn/#more-191684

Judge Sullivan is requesting retired judge John Gleeson to file an amicus brief outlining why: (a) the charge against Flynn should not be dropped; and (b) frame the argument about how to prosecute Flynn for perjury.

Former Judge John Gleeson (U.S. district judge for the Eastern District of New York) recently penned an op-ed in the Washington post arguing that Flynn should continue to be prosecuted.

There are now questions being raised about whether Judge Emett Sullivan is having ex-parte communication about the case; with outside interests helping to steer the decision-making. It would not come as a surprise to discover this is happening, albeit unethically.

Now the purpose of the leaked conference call, aka instructions, from former President Barack Obama come into play; especially considering that Obama specifically mentioned “perjury” which is now part of what Judge Sullivan is attempting to accomplish.

Questions Looking for Answers: Judge Sullivan and General Flynn

Motion practice query. Where a judge appoints an amicus to represent a party or continue a litigation or prosecution because of an absence of adversity, then do not the parties first get notice and an opportunity to be heard to contest the appointment? Or does the court act on its own, make the appointment, and then allow the parties to make objections after-the-fact?

If the court had prior contacts with the amicus—eg, a beauty contest or competition for the starring amicus role—do the parties get to see the records of those contacts between the court and the amicus?

Who, if anyone, has oversight over Amicus (Inquisitor) Gleeson? Is it DOJ? Can DOJ assert authority over Gleeson or “his” case, like in a qui tam matter? Does Gleeson take an oath of office to support the Constitution? Is Gleeson subject to the ethical guidance which applies to federal prosecutors or the other policies of the DOJ?

Is Gleeson subject to the Appointments Clause?

Does Gleeson get paid compensation or expenses? Under what statute? Also, if he is now a public official, where can he be contacted for the right to petition? Will he get office space at the courthouse? If he is working at home, how will he secure communications which are confidential or secure materials which are public property under various records laws, and therefore must be preserved? Is Gleeson subject to Freedom of Information Act?

Does Gleeson get protection from the U.S. Marshal’s office?

When a U.S. federal judge sentences a person to a term in jail, does that order require the Executive Branch to put the person in jail, or is that merely authorization to put the person in jail? If the Executive Branch says: “We only jail people if we bring the prosecution,” then will Judge Sullivan hold the U.S. Marshal Service and the Federal Bureau of Prisons in contempt too? Where does this process of endless judicially-organized contempts and prosecutions end?

Sorry just one more query. If Amicus Gleeson represents a party, does not he have to be a member of the bar for the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia? Is he a member? [Gleeson is not a member of the District of Columbia bar. See <https://join.dcbar.org/eweb/DynamicPage.aspx?Site=dcbar&WebCode=FindMemberResults>]

It turns out that you can look up who is and who is not a member of the bar for the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia (DDC). See <https://www.dcd.uscourts.gov/bar-memberattorney-information-lookup>. If you look up John Gleeson, he is not listed as a member of the DDC bar. Finally, John Gleeson is listed on his law firm’s website. <https://www.debevoise.com/johngleeson?tab=biography>. Under bar admissions, he lists “New York” and that is it. Of course, I expect that this could be fixed with a pro hac vice motion. Has one been filed?

https://reformclub.blogspot.co...r-answers-judge.html

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
If you had to name one person who was most responsible for exposing the coup attempt, Devin Nunes wouldn't be a bad choice.

I have two other names to put forward:

Thomas Fitton – President, Board Member, Officer at Judicial Watch

Chris Farrell – Director of Research and Investigation, Board Member at Judicial Watch

It has been Judicial Watch's relentless pursuit of documents and depositions that opened this can of putrid ooze, starting with Benghazi.

Benghazi > Clinton email server > FBI cabal test messages > targeting of Flynn > targeting of President Trump

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31420 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post