SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Steele dossier // p169 Durham Report: FBI Should Never Have Begun ‘Russia Collusion’ Investigation
Page 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 170
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Steele dossier // p169 Durham Report: FBI Should Never Have Begun ‘Russia Collusion’ Investigation Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
Herridge - and why FOX let her go, I'll never understand.

Money.

Q

Posts: 26376 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
at this point I don't think that Mueller has the mental agility to defend himself, nor should he

his reputation and credibility is shot

everyone that he brought on was a partisan hack engaged in sedition

the only redemption for these guys involves rope

Posts: 53176 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Folks, this "onion" is now being peeled one layer at a time......and the layers get thicker as we go!!! God, I have waited a loooong time for this to happen, and AG Barr is making it happen!! Hallelujah!!!!

Posts: 6617 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
It's ah painful to ah listen to ah obama try to ah speak. It's ahstounding how ah inarticulate he is.

P.S. Flynn was charged with lying to the FBI like McCabe not perjury.

Yep, without a teleprompter and a good speech write he is lost.

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Flynn was charged with lying to the FBI like McCabe not perjury.

But if enough people call it “perjury,” it becomes what people will remember.
Therefore, a lie about lying becomes the accepted truth. Ironic, eh?

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
Did one of Obama's minions leak that, or is that something Trump caught with a current wire tap? Big Grin

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15716 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
^^ That is because if impeaches just one president, then it was all worth it.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20820 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Indeed. You'd think such a renowned "constitutional scholar" such as Buttmunch Heinously Overrated would and should have known the difference.

quote:
It's ah painful to ah listen to ah obama try to ah speak. It's ahstounding how ah inarticulate he is.

P.S. Flynn was charged with lying to the FBI like McCabe not perjury.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
at this point I don't think that Mueller has the mental agility to defend himself ...

I think he was a figurehead who did nothing. The 15 Clinton-Obama supporter lawyers hired around him did the dirty work, because it was obvious when he was in front of Congress that he isn't capable of much. He needs to take the fall, but his team needs to go down with him.

Posts: 8620 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Idly daydreaming over my morning coffee I had an image of Lt. General Flynn in the movie Trading Places.

Flynn: [gasping, after Sidney Powell tells him the charges are withdrawn]WHAT! Those GODDAMNED SWAMP CREATURES ruined me to please President Obama???!!!

Powell: I'm afraid it's true, sir.

Ms. Flynn: I believe her, Michael.

Flynn: Fine. That's the way they want it - no problem.

[cut to Flynn cleaning and loading an array of shotguns in the den]

Powell: [watching Michael cleaning his shotguns] You know, you can't just go around and shoot people in the kneecaps with a double-barreled shotgun 'cause you pissed at 'em.

Flynn: Why not?

Powell: It's called assault with a deadly weapon. You get twenty years for that shit.

Flynn: Listen, do you have any better ideas?

Powell: Yeah. You know, it occurs to me that the best way to hurt these Democrat bastards is by charging them criminally, suing the living shit out of them, and then using their testimony against their political masters.

Ms. Flynn: You have to admit, Michael, you didn't like it yourself a bit.

Powell: But if you are set on the other option [gestures toward shotguns] I recommend a #4 turkey load in one barrel, 00 buck in the other.

Flynn: Well, I can always take the shotgun option after they are released from prison....

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31436 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Judge Jeanie in rare, restrained form.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31436 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post

NOW WE KNOW: John Podesta Admits in Testimony Both DNC and Hillary Campaign Split the Cost for Bogus Trump-Russia Dossier That Launched the Coup

https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...ebsitesharingbuttons

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The dems and DC establishment types are delaying as much as possible. Many Republican types seem to be awol and unwilling to press for expedited action. If charges are not brought before election, then dems plan Is that all Investigations are cancelled if they win.

I think the hope is that Trump will lose and new prez will immediately cancel all AG action/investigations against coup actors and replace AG leaders.

With the exception of just a few republican legislators, There seems to be little sense of urgency among most republicans to press for a speedy resolution.

Posts: 1607 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: April 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Sunday Talks – Sidney Powell Discusses Details Behind DOJ Dropping Flynn Case...

Michael Flynn’s defense counsel Sidney Powell appears on Fox New with Maria Bartiromo to discuss events after the DOJ has decided to withdraw the prosecution and drop the case.

In the background of the document releases Mrs. Powell outlines the sequence of events in early January where DNI James Clapper briefs President Obama on the Flynn call with Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak and that’s the origin of President Obama’s discussion on January 5th with Deputy AG Sally Yates and FBI Director Comey.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24107 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Looks like the shit's comin' down.

Posts: 107569 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Mark Levin - Silent Coup

https://twitter.com/i/status/1259216396887744515

and Levin on Hannity:

https://www.realclearpolitics....without_the_dna.html

video at link

Mark Levin railed against intelligence agencies and Department of Justice abuses during the Obama era on Thursday's broadcast of FOX News' 'Hannity.' Levin said Obama worked with the FBI and intel agencies, knew everything about the counterintelligence program targetting the Trump campaign, and yet he is the one man that was never questioned about the Russia-Flynn probe.

Levin said documents released Thursday as exhibits to the government's motion to dismiss the Flynn case reveal that Obama knew about Flynn's visit with then-Russian ambassador to the U.S. Sergey Kislyak. Levin believes this is what contributed to the formation of a strategy to "take out Flynn." The nationally-syndicated radio host also said Obama knew about the FISA abuses because it is unlikely that the president was not alerted when the FBI went to the FISA court to get surveillance warrants. Otherwise, Levin said, the FBI, DOJ, CIA, DNI, NSC, and other intel agencies went rogue.

"This is Barack Obama's blue dress," Levin said. "That's what that is without the DNA on it. Let me explain what I mean. We are supposed to believe that during the Obama administration, the FBI went rogue, the Department of Justice went rogue, the CIA went rogue, the DNI went rogue, the NSC went rogue."

"I can tell you that you're not going to go to the FISA court going after a Trump surrogate without letting the president of the United States know," he said. "You're not going to send spies in the opposition campaign without giving the president a heads up. You're not going to mess around with a dossier like they did without the president of the United States knowing about the dossier."

Posts: 19571 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
means absolutely nothing

they're still just talking about it

they've been talking about it for months

its been public knowledge for years

when there are people behind bars wearing orange, then something will have been done

but this is just being dragged out because its an election year

Posts: 53176 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nojoy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
means absolutely nothing

they're still just talking about it

they've been talking about it for months

its been public knowledge for years

when there are people behind bars wearing orange, then something will have been done

but this is just being dragged out because its an election year

^^this 1000%. The swamp is very, very deep. But it is progress, as slow as it seems.

Posts: 1292 | Location: Marysville, WA 98271 | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Hmmm...Obamagate...ObaMAGAte

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post