SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Alrighty! A "caption this" for the Subaru fans.....
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Alrighty! A "caption this" for the Subaru fans..... Login/Join 
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted
Caption this. Big Grin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21100 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
"Damn, we're sunk up to the axles. We should of left the heavy lesbian at home."

Posts: 4076 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27927 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
Dad's going to be pissed if we don't get this out of here before the tide comes in.

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
Stuck in gender neutral.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
That's not a Dyke

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
where is this.

A few years ago I was in the OBX. I was coming off the beach in a 4-wheel drive in Frisco and there was some fool in a Honda Accord. He figured since the beginning of the road, to the beach was packed sand he would be ok. When it turned soft he got stuck. Body of the car resting on the sand.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16391 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Should have put nitrogen in the tires

Posts: 921 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
So this is what deep doo doo looks like.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
"What are you googling now?"

"High tide."

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
"Siri, what's the difference between four-wheel-drive and all-wheel-drive?"

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16319 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Maybe she'll float on the next high tide.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
All wheel stupid.

Posts: 21097 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
Where is the low range selector?

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25408 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Hello, Farmers Insurance?

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Love, its what makes a Subaru.

Posts: 1126 | Registered: July 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
Life is a beach, then you are stuck.

Posts: 6587 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
There's NOT an app for that.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
And after I took the picture of the beach. I got back in my car,turned up my tunes and drove back home! After I pulled out a stuck jeep ( - = Wink

Posts: 4409 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
"Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right.....here I am stuck in the middle Subaru"

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8099 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post