SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    If ever you've had a package stolen, you'll enjoy this
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If ever you've had a package stolen, you'll enjoy this Login/Join 
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
quote:
Originally posted by 4x5:
Question for the legal experts: could a case be made that the homeowner unlawfully detained the suspect?

Ever heard of a citizen’s arrest?

http://criminal.findlaw.com/cr...itizen-s-arrest.html

Big Grin

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
Even the dog was like "Mama's got this"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5906 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Every time I see maggots get the short end of the stick, it makes my day. Cool

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Caddy SUV. A better class of scumbag!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16004 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Amateur Astronomer
Picture of Test1968
posted Hide Post
Did anyone else notice the driver/accomplice appears to have come back around the 45 second mark?

Alcohol
Tobacco
Firearms

Who brought the chips and dip?

Jim

Posts: 14023 | Location: limbo | Registered: August 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
Different vehicle. Second car looks like a CRV. First vehicle is definitely a caddy.

Would have been better if her ride had run over her...

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6845 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
she ran out w/o her taser ? !

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54500 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
She should have moved her out of camera range and unloaded a can of whoop ass on her.

Posts: 9456 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
I woulda been up for a little chack chack.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
When the driver speeds off with the stolen merchandise, the grabber yells, "Hey you fuckin' piece of shit!" I had to laugh. The driver is a POS, but you're not??? Big Grin

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10696 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 4x5:
Question for the legal experts: could a case be made that the homeowner unlawfully detained the suspect?

Not in any free state. The cops love these. The crime is on tape, the homeowner captured the criminal. The case makes itself, and cops love it. Merchants, and property owners can usually detain someone and summons law enforcement when a theft occurs.

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
I'd have taken that dog to the pound after standing there and watching while its human was in a tussle.

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To all of you who are serving or have served our country, Thank You
Picture of Jelly
posted Hide Post
I really enjoyed watching that! But those two dogs would have to go.

Posts: 2675 | Registered: March 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Hah!

Busted!!

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
I'd have taken that dog to the pound after standing there and watching while its human was in a tussle.
It was ready to jump in if needed, but it was letting its Person have some fun first.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30544 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The homeowner wasted her breath on that lowlife thief. Just put a knee in her face and sit on that anorexic, crackhead.

Posts: 1892 | Location: KY | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
Notice how fast she started crying and started playing the victim? “Whaaaaaaa, whaaaaa, please let me go I didn’t do anything, I was just looking at your address, please let me go! Whaaaaa!”

You got caught red handed butter cup, deal with it. I honestly believe that the perp and the driver should get one year in jail. No probation, one full year. Until we get serious about punishing crime and stop handing out probation to obvious POS’s, this crap will continue.

As for the dog. I can’t judge, my Yellow Lab likely would have gone and gotten his frisbee to see if the perp was interested in playing while waiting for the cops.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post