SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Waffle House claims an emerging young greatness
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Waffle House claims an emerging young greatness Login/Join 
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted
These rappers would live longer if they didn't frequent Waffle House.

quote:
Rapper Young Greatness Killed in Shooting at New Orleans Waffle House: Report

Emerging rapper Young Greatness was reportedly fatally shot early Monday (Oct. 29) morning in his hometown of New Orleans, according to CBS affiliate WWL-TV. He was 34.

The shootout allegedly took place at approximately 1:35 a.m. outside the Elysian Fields Avenue Waffle House, NOPD said.

Greatness, born Theodore Jones, was reportedly pronounced dead upon law enforcement's arrival to the scene. The Cash Money Records signee is best known for his 2015 single "Moolah," which peaked at No. 85 on the Billboard Hot 100 in May 2016, while Jones was still a member of the Quality Control roster.

Police are still gathering evidence regarding potential suspects for Jones' murder. If you have any information regarding the homicide, please reach out to detective Brett Mathes, who can be contacted at 504-658-5300.

Billboard has reached out to Young Greatness' reps for comment.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31437 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
Interesting. Not "young greatness" or his early demise, but the fact that it occurred at a Waffle House.

In my jurisdiction, the majority of my "customers" in the Magistrates Office, come before me charged with all kinds of mayhem - and the vast majority are arrested at the Waffle House!

Our local Waffle House is like a waiting room for the County Jail. I wouldn't eat there on a bet. Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Static Greatness will be a marketing challenge.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8343 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Rapper," "New Orleans," Waffle House,"

He never stood a chance Eek

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
nothing good ever happens after midnight

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10923 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I like my local Waffle House!

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:

Particularly at a Waffle House.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah, well, Stunt Rapper died funnier!

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9158 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
quote:

Greatness, born Theodore Jones,

This might be the most surprising piece in the whole article.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
Awful House is bad for you

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
quote:
born Theodore Jones

I'm just hear to learn his real name.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Quoting someone's mama, "The only thing open after midnight is hospitals and zippers".

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
What has 4 tits and 3 teeth?
Midnight shift at the Waffle House.

Mic drop.

Posts: 5302 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
Didn't they know Waffle House has a anti gun policy

Posts: 13020 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by blueye:
What has 4 tits and 3 teeth?
Midnight shift at the Waffle House.

Mic drop.

Don't forget the 76 tattoos...

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
bad mouth if you must but think of those people working for wages,they probably do not have all the free shit given to many in our country.
The same with my chick f lay.
I deal with an old sweet lady that is well past retirement every time I go there.
Some folk just have to grub an honest living.

Posts: 22410 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Scattered, smothered, covered and dead

Posts: 5318 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Young Greatness

Clearly an aspirational moniker.

quote:
killed in a Waffle House

For an extra helping of delicious irony.

Hilariously sad.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:

Bologna.

It's a cute old saying, though.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 45 Cal:
bad mouth if you must but think of those people working for wages,they probably do not have all the free shit given to many in our country.
The same with my chick f lay.
I deal with an old sweet lady that is well past retirement every time I go there.
Some folk just have to grub an honest living.

We aren't bad mouthing the Waffle House employees; in every one I've eaten in they work hard for their wages.

We are poking at the dipshits (who aren't Waffle House employees) getting into often fatal gun fights inside or outside (as in this case) the restaurant. They are the ones being disrespectful to and endangering the Waffle House employees.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31437 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post