SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Prayers for my wife - NO CANCER - update p3.
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Prayers for my wife - NO CANCER - update p3. Login/Join 
silence is acceptance
Picture of birddog1
posted
Hey folks, I would appreciate all thoughts and prayers for my wife. She is having a breast biopsy today. This is due to some things they saw on a recent mammogram. They "think" it's calcifications but won't know for sure until we get results from the pathologist. My Mom had breast cancer years ago so I'm all too familiar with this stuff.

Esther and I have been married almost 28 years and she's the rock in our family. Mother to 3 great kids. Needless to say I'm a little nervous but for the most part I'm keeping a positive attitude. But any positive thoughts are appreciated.

Scott

This message has been edited. Last edited by: birddog1,

Posts: 2337 | Location: Massillon, OH | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers for your wife and family. My bride had breast cancer 7 1/2 years ago. Operated on and she is still with me.

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
The best for your wife. If it helps, my wife had the exact same procedure two years ago and things ended up just fine. Doesn't change the fact that this is always unnerving so my prayers are with both of you.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5035 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent for your wife and family.

Posts: 1616 | Location: Simpsonville SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
In my prayers

Posts: 26893 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Prayers lifted up that this is nothing serious.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7070 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent. My wife had breast cancer when we were dating. She recovered and we've been together for 35 years. God bless you both.

Posts: 1854 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Prayer sent for you both.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19158 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers inbound.

Posts: 785 | Location: Eastern Ma. | Registered: November 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15476 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just An Old Guy
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent for both of you.

What can one man do? You never know until you try.

Posts: 1975 | Location: VA | Registered: November 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
Having lost my wife in Jan., I hope for the very best for the two of you.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent.

Silent

Posts: 1025 | Registered: February 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
Yes, prayers said.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31422 | Registered: February 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Different!
Picture of mrbill345
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent. Hoping for a negative result.

“Agnostic, gun owning, conservative, college educated hillbilly”

Posts: 4139 | Location: Middle Finger of WV | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
birddog1,both your wife and and you are in my thoughts and prayers...may the results be negative.

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10584 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
You got it

Posts: 13236 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Prayers here.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent birddog1.

Posts: 330 | Location: Go West! | Registered: May 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post