SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Saw the President briefly today.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Saw the President briefly today. Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted
Stopped by his golf course to catch a glimpse of him and show support. Protestors had been coming to boo him, so some people gathered to out shout the protestors. We did by 10 to 1.

Two weeks ago he invited a bunch of supporters in to join him for lunch. I was not that lucky this time, had to settle for a thumbs up and a finger point.

Anti-Trumpers

Patriots

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/LtbUkvp05DU

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cool

Posts: 3212 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
I hope Y'all vote that way too!

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18387 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Nice, Jesse!

Posts: 8615 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I'd give almost anything to shake his hand and thank him in person.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29683 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of adobesig
posted Hide Post
That was cool, thanks.

Posts: 1088 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Love the guy!!

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In the words of everyone’s favorite drill instructor: Out fucking standing!

Mongo only pawn in game of life...

Posts: 683 | Location: DFW | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
Cool Cool Cool

Posts: 1781 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
blame canada
Picture of AKSuperDually
posted Hide Post
Tremendous.

Love to see this stuff. It's the "real America", not the one portrayed by liberal shitheads. Too many of us lose heart in thinking we've lost. It simply isn't true. WE the American loving public, who support the president, ARE the majority. We are. Not them. We can't be disheartened by their lies.

Great job. Excellent to see such awesome patriots supporting our president. It must be helpful to such a man's soul to see the support. Thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with our Liberal friends...is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagan, 1964
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Arguing with some people is like playing chess with a pigeon. It doesn't matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon will just take a shit on the board, strut around knocking over all the pieces and act like it won.. and in some cases it will insult you at the same time." DevlDogs55, 2014 Big Grin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.rikrlandvs.com

Posts: 13951 | Location: On the mouth of the great Kenai River | Registered: June 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Orange Man Bad-ass.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43867 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Awesome! He pointed right at you!

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Very nice!!!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36838 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I saw him close up about thirty years ago. I was going into the Plaza Hotel in New York, which at that time was owned by him and his wife, Ivana. I was going in and he was coming out with a small entourage and dressed in his signature long black overcoat. Didn't think much of it at the time, other than, I think I just passed Donald Trump. Shortly after he married Melania, my brother met him and her in the pits at the Daytona 500. He said Trump was very friendly talking with everyone. He only had one word for Melania, stunning!

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by StorminNormin:

It sure as hell looked like it. I speed walked to my car to see if it turned out on camera or not due to the tint. I'm sure it was purely coincidence, but he did point directly at me.

Pretty cool to be 10' from the President, even if it was through 2" of bullet proof glass.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
Originally posted by StorminNormin:

It sure as hell looked like it. I speed walked to my car to see if it turned out on camera or not due to the tint. I'm sure it was purely coincidence, but he did point directly at me.

Pretty cool to be 10' from the President, even if it was through 2" of bullet proof glass.

I think it is very cool! Closest we ever got to a President was my wife working with George Bush when he was the Governor of Texas.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Well Done! Smile

Posts: 15022 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That was really cool

Posts: 3371 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

How do you know when to line the road?

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31428 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Thanks for sharing that!

Wonderful!!!

He did look and point right at you Big Grin

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post