SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    And so it begins...
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

And so it begins... Login/Join 
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Exx and Mrs. Exx,

Thank you again for a wonderful weekend of friends, food, fun, and firearms. You are both wonderful hosts and I am grateful to be included in this group.

Until next time....

John

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12305 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Steel banging
beer snob
Picture of jlemmy
posted Hide Post
Great time as always. Felt good to get behind the rifle again. It had been too long.

The company, food and hospitality were off the charts as always. Always look forward to these shoots.

Happiness is having to climb in your car to change your target.

Posts: 2469 | Location: Nowhere Fun | Registered: March 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ball Haulin'
Picture of entropy
posted Hide Post
Yes. Thanks to you and your wife for once again opening your home and range to a bunch of malcontents. Big Grin

Next time I need to work on a better "Post Habanero Exit Strategy" since the one I defaulted to today was clearly lacking in execution and plesant results. Lol

OK. Ive posted. Back into obscurity.

--------------------------------------
"There are things we know. There are things we dont know. Then there are the things we dont know that we dont know."

Posts: 10079 | Location: At the end of the gravel road. | Registered: November 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
Living well!

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11143 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Network Janitor
Picture of mkueffer
posted Hide Post
And another great SF meet in the books. Thank you Jeff and April for being outstanding hosts. Was great to see everyone again.

Here is how I ended my Sunday night...
U2 - Joshua Tree tour, Chicago

A few Sigs and some others

Posts: 2219 | Location: Waukesha, WI | Registered: February 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post