SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Rescued puppy pic One month Update
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rescued puppy pic One month Update Login/Join 
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
Hug and kiss them for us, we lost our Lola today, I'm crying as I'm typing this.

You did a wonderful thing rescuing them. They will pay you back one hundred times in love.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8099 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of katndog
posted Hide Post
Wow, made my day, thanks for posting

Posts: 2629 | Location: CT | Registered: October 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
That's a whole lot of puppy!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
Looks like they'd be fun to play with.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19646 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice. You could see their is a rapscallion in the group.

Posts: 507 | Registered: February 14, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scientific Beer Geek
posted Hide Post
Beautiful pups, best of luck with you new pack!

Mike

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants to see us happy." - Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2079 | Location: Philadelphia Suburbs | Registered: August 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Total cuties!

And yeah, she looks like a mountain of trouble...

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Thank God my wife isn’t on this forum. We’d have a house full of dogs. Eek

Posts: 13740 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RGRacing
posted Hide Post
One more atta boy for NFrame - OMG - I have a rescue also - A Pom that won't stop barking at everything he sees - I encourage him -

Posts: 493 | Location: Mpls, MN | Registered: January 05, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post

they are growing and getting into more mischief.

Posts: 2912 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss shovelhead

Posts: 9144 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Looks like mine when she was a pup. She's half Lab and half American bulldog.

Posts: 17881 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post

Wrestling with the 3 legged "Aunt".

this one keeps an eye on me. I seem to have been claimed by him.

Posts: 2912 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
As my niece would say, “adorbs”

Totes adorbs!

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29684 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For the two boys - “This is my brother Darryl and this is my other brother Darryl...”

Posts: 2130 | Location: south central Pennsylvania | Registered: November 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nframe:

this one keeps an eye on me. I seem to have been claimed by him.
You could do worse....

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wonderful pics, do you have any idea of their breeds? I bet they are fun to watch as they play.

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never Go
Full Retard
Picture of MitchbSC
posted Hide Post
Oh lordy. Your world is their chewy toy. Big Grin

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Posts: 4797 | Location: SC | Registered: January 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MitchbSC:
Oh lordy. Your world is their chewy toy. Big Grin

Haha yeah, nothing is safe!

I think they are lab and maybe Border Collie?? I've had several BC's and the two kind of have the characteristics.

posted Hide Post
That looks like a lot of torn up shoes and some expensive food bills in the next year.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post