SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    BBQ beef or pork? What's your preference?
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

BBQ beef or pork? What's your preference? Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted
Beef for me. With Xtreme protection. Cool

Q

Posts: 26339 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
quote:
BBQ beef or pork?

Yes. Big Grin

Beef, Pork, Chicken...matters not to me, I'll tear 'em all up.

Nice plating!

...but now, when I should be sleeping or trying to, I am now so hungry I could eat the ass off an alligator.

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
I prefer brisket to ribs; but if it’s ribs, pork ribs.

Posts: 26892 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
BBQ for me it will be pork, the same for the ribs. I will save the beef for steaks. I will admit I do love my BBQ chicken.

Posts: 1953 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
I used to think pork until I conquered brisket. Now anyone who has my brisket would answer beef. I’ve tried bbq brisket in about every bbq place I go and it’s not even close to what I make. So I can understand people saying pork because they likely never had beef done right. Big Grin

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12422 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
BBQ beef or pork?

Tie.

Posts: 27925 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
Pork, definitely.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3963 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pork is top choice for me.

Posts: 1177 | Location: Upstate  | Registered: January 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
Beef. No problem with pork at all but when it comes to barbecue, gotta be beef.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5035 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
Yes

Posts: 3143 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
Mke mine piggie.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They are all welcome in my smoker.

Posts: 3591 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beef short ribs or chopped brisket point for me.

Posts: 1702 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That is my spot.
posted Hide Post
I think I have overdone it on pulled pork. So sliced beef or brisket and especially burnt ends! Pork ribs though. And if done right, I don't even need baby backs.

Is that "your" sauce or store? Mind sharing details?

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin

Posts: 2110 | Location: Rural Tallahassee, FL | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Paddle your
own canoe
Picture of BigWhup
posted Hide Post
Beef brisket and pork ribs

Posts: 1553 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: August 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My preference is whatever is served!!

Semper Fidelis

Posts: 119 | Location: Missouri | Registered: August 01, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
I would have to eat copious amounts of both to decide. Big Grin

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good enough is neither
good, nor enough
posted Hide Post
Brisket is first choice, then some baby back ribs.

There are 3 kinds of people, those that understand numbers and those that don't.

Posts: 2034 | Location: Liberty, MO | Registered: November 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Both.
Love a good brisket but I can say the same about a good pork shoulder.
Pork ribs, beef ribs, either one.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigmoid
posted Hide Post
Beef brisket for me off of my BGE
Until I finish inventing bacon in a pill...

________,_____________________________
*** Wanna make everything electric? Start with the border wall.

We all live for a little while and then die sooner than we planned.
Your way
or
YAHWEH

Posts: 1302 | Location: Idaho | Registered: July 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post