SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Replicate Jewelry

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Replicate Jewelry Login/Join 
posted
Does anyone have experience having a piece of jewelry copied? My mother had a necklace that she left to her oldest granddaughter that I was thinking her other seven granddaughters might like a copy of. The piece is about 35 years old and I haven’t found anywhere to purchase the original.

Thank you,

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is that good men have insurance." JALLEN

Posts: 961 | Location: Shadow of St. Helens | Registered: December 28, 2004Report This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
David Truong @ Mimi's should be able to handle it. He made my wife a gorgeous engagement ring.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20819 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
David Truong @ Mimi's should be able to handle it. He made my wife a gorgeous engagement ring.

Yep, he made my wife's engagement ring from a description I gave him, plus a pendant I showed him a picture of.

Posts: 1514 | Location: Ypsilanti, MI | Registered: August 03, 2006Report This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Dave was my first thought as well before even opening the thread.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15306 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Report This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
Please be more descriptive in your thread title.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I will ask David. Thank you,

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is that good men have insurance." JALLEN

Posts: 961 | Location: Shadow of St. Helens | Registered: December 28, 2004Report This Post